The Simple Process of Salvation Refutes All Religions

God's Truth

Both of you teach salvation by works and disregard salvation by the obedience of Christ alone!

Jesus obeyed and that is why we have him to come to for salvation.

Jesus SAYS he obeyed and tells us we have to obey him.

John 15:10 If you keep my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father's commands and remain in his love.

God's Truth

Read my threads, I have explained that. All you need to know is that those Christ died for are reconciled to God while they are enemies Rom 5:10!

Why do you keep saying that? If you knew what you were saying, then you would know that you are saying all Gentiles are saved.

ALL the Gentiles were the enemies. They were UNcircumcised. They did not obey.

Colossians 1:21 Once you were alienated from God and were enemies in your minds because of your evil behavior.

Reconciled while enemies is about the GENTILES not having to become a Jew first and get CIRCUMCISED.

Colossians 2:13 When you were dead in your sins and in the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made you alive with Christ. He forgave us all our sins,

fishrovmen

Those that are void of the Holy Spirit do not understand spiritual things. I don't listen to TV preachers.

If you would sincerely call on Christ to save you and refute Calvinism, God will give you his Holy Spirit.

It's all good because I believe in Calvinism so much that I don't believe in it. And I can't wait to be judged because I already was judged. And that's because I called on Christ to save me, having never called on Him and I never received the Holy Spirit who resides within me.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
These dime a dozen platitudes of scripture get old. How about actual theology instead of repeating favorable verses :chuckle:

It takes a special kind of moron to thinks saying 'Jesus saves believers' somehow refutes historical theology. It's gotten damn redundant- don't you have more than that?

Presumably not :rolleyes:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
If that is all that mattered, then beloved is saved the same right along with you, as are the Catholics and Mormons and everyone else.

However, we are not saved in this life for merely say I believe.
They are saved just like all that believe - obviously it's more than just saying it - it is called faith, dummy

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
If that is all that mattered, then beloved is saved the same right along with you, as are the Catholics and Mormons and everyone else.

However, we are not saved in this life for merely say I believe.
Anyone that changes the gospel, like mormons are not saved -

Galatians 1:8-9 KJV -

beloved57

Jesus obeyed and that is why we have him to come to for salvation.

Jesus SAYS he obeyed and tells us we have to obey him.

John 15:10 If you keep my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father's commands and remain in his love.

When Jesus Christ obedience, He made many righteous Rom 5:19!

God's Truth

The scriptures says that they who Christ died for are reconciled to God while they are enemies Rom 5:10 and they are made righteous Rom 5:19

I know what you say. You say Jesus saves the enemies. So then you are saying the non enemies are not saved. With your twisted beliefs, you say those who obey are not saved.