The Simple Process of Salvation Refutes All Religions

beloved57

Pate

Those that reject Christ and his Gospel are under the wrath of God.

Not if Christ died for them.Them Christ died for are reconciled to God while they are enemies Rom 5:10, so you do lie.

No one is under God's wrath yet because God has reconciled the world unto himself by Jesus Christ, 2 Corinthians 5:19.

That is a lie, Christ stated that some have Gods Wrath abiding upon them Jn 3:36
He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Robert Pate

Banned
Pate

Not if Christ died for them.Them Christ died for are reconciled to God while they are enemies Rom 5:10, so you do lie.

That is a lie, Christ stated that some have Gods Wrath abiding upon them Jn 3:36
He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

You simply do not believe the scriptures.

"And having made PEACE through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile ALL THINGS unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in the earth or things in heaven" Colossians 1:20.

beloved57

You simply do not believe the scriptures.

"And having made PEACE through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile ALL THINGS unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in the earth or things in heaven" Colossians 1:20.

Them Christ died for are never under God's wrath, even when they are enemies in unbelief and rebellion they are still saved, reconciled to God Rom 5:10!

God's Truth

Them Christ died for are never under God's wrath, even when they are enemies in unbelief and rebellion they are still saved, reconciled to God Rom 5:10!

Christ died for EVERYONE. That is scripture.

Everyone has to come to Christ with living faith in order to have access to the benefits of his dying.

God's Truth

Romans 5:2 through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we boast in the hope of the glory of God.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Christ stated that some have Gods Wrath abiding upon them Jn 3:36
That's exactly what I have been saying - ALL that believe are saved - those that Do Not Believe are not saved - It still comes down to hearing and believing !!!

Romans 10:17 KJV - Romans 10:9-10 KJV -

God's Truth

That's exactly what I have been saying - ALL that believe are saved - those that Do Not Believe are not saved - It still comes down to hearing and believing !!!

Romans 10:17 KJV - Romans 10:9-10 KJV -

If that is all that mattered, then beloved is saved the same right along with you, as are the Catholics and Mormons and everyone else.

However, we are not saved in this life for merely say I believe.

God's Truth

You seem to think that you are going to be saved by your obedience.

The apostle Paul says that you are a sinner, Romans 3:23. But you don't believe him.

Jesus' words are life. We have to do what he says.

You have to obey Jesus and do what Paul says...be a sinner who repents.