The Simple Process of Salvation Refutes All Religions

God's Truth

Jesus says from the time of John the baptizer.

What about the time of John the baptizer?

John the baptizer preached to repent of sins.

JESUS PREACHED to REPENT OF SINS.

So did Paul the apostle.

God's Truth

From the time of John the baptizer:

Luke 16:16
The Law and the Prophets were proclaimed until John. Since that time, the gospel of the kingdom of God is being preached, and everyone is forcing his way into it.

Robert Pate

Banned
Jesus' words are life. We have to do what he says.

You have to obey Jesus and do what Paul says...be a sinner who repents.

My salvation is not based upon what I do, or on what I have become.

My salvation is based upon the righteousness of Christ, his doing and his dying.

As for me, I am just a sinner saved by grace.

fishrovmen

Everything will be made clear to you in the judgment, but then it will be to late.
There is nothing wrong with learning the English language and how two opposites cannot both be true at the same time. Why don't you turn off Joel Osteen and get into truth?

God's Truth

My salvation is not based upon what I do, or on what I have become.

My salvation is based upon the righteousness of Christ, his doing and his dying.

As for me, I am just a sinner saved by grace.

What have you become?

Explain that more.

If you do not obey Jesus, then you have not become anything different than a sinner who claims to believe in Jesus.

Robert Pate

Banned
There is nothing wrong with learning the English language and how two opposites cannot both be true at the same time. Why don't you turn off Joel Osteen and get into truth?

Those that are void of the Holy Spirit do not understand spiritual things. I don't listen to TV preachers.

If you would sincerely call on Christ to save you and refute Calvinism, God will give you his Holy Spirit.

Robert Pate

Banned
What have you become?

Explain that more.

If you do not obey Jesus, then you have not become anything different than a sinner who claims to believe in Jesus.

I am the same sinner that Paul was.

You don't understand the Gospel that justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5.

God's Truth

False and invalid comments! Scripture is ignored.

IF we are all reconciled to God before the creation of the world, or at Jesus' crucifixion--- then WHY would Paul IMPLORE anyone to be reconciled to God?!

2 Corinthians 5:20 We are therefore Christ's ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christ's behalf: Be reconciled to God.

beloved57

IF we are all reconciled to God before the creation of the world, or at Jesus' crucifixion--- then WHY would Paul IMPLORE anyone to be reconciled to God?!

2 Corinthians 5:20 We are therefore Christ's ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christ's behalf: Be reconciled to God.

Read my threads, I have explained that. All you need to know is that those Christ died for are reconciled to God while they are enemies Rom 5:10!

God's Truth

Those that are void of the Holy Spirit do not understand spiritual things. I don't listen to TV preachers.

If you would sincerely call on Christ to save you and refute Calvinism, God will give you his Holy Spirit.

Haaa! So you want him to obey something, but not anything else besides deny Calvinism! How pathetic.