The sheriff is stepping down.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I have come to the place where I feel like I have too many irons in the fire to do the job justice. This is not good bye, but I do need a break. Perhaps after a long rest Knight will consider taking me back, but that probably won't be while I still have my current day job. I love you guys. be gentle with the current staff!

Delmar

kmoney

Hall of Fame
I hope the break does you well. You are a good moderator and will be missed.

Are you taking an overall TOL break, or just a break from moderating?

:e4e:

bybee

I have come to the place where I feel like I have too many irons in the fire to do the job justice. This is not good bye, but I do need a break. Perhaps after a long rest Knight will consider taking me back, but that probably won't be while I still have my current day job. I love you guys. be gentle with the current staff!

Delmar

Blessings Delmar. You're a good guy!

brinny

i don't know you, but i have read a couple of your posts...you seem like a genuinely genteel person, and i'm certain you've been a great moderator....

i hope all goes well and you return soon.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I hope the break does you well. You are a good moderator and will be missed.

Are you taking an overall TOL break, or just a break from moderating?

:e4e:
Truth is it has been a while since I have been very active here with anything besides checking reported posts, putting out fires and answering complaints. I will still check the active threads almost every day and see what interests me. :idunno:

The Berean

Delmar, I hope you stay active as a regular TOLer. Get the rest you need, though. That is more important. We may need to call on you when the Clanton Gang shows up at the tavern causing a ruckus. :D

This Charming Manc

Yeah you one off the good guys here Delmar, we have different views on many issues, but I feel when we disagree your motives have always been sound.

Your man of integrity as far as I'm concerned.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Truth is it has been a while since I have been very active here with anything besides checking reported posts, putting out fires and answering complaints. I will still check the active threads almost every day and see what interests me. :idunno:

Sounds good. See ya around. :cheers:

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
You're cool sheriff...keep us up to date on how the break is going

....shouldn't you 'point a deputy?

deppity john w

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You have served TOL very well, Delmar.
A big ol' heartfelt 'THANK YOU'!!!!!!

6days

Hey Sheriff...Thanks for giving me a welcome, way back when. Always appreciated your comments.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Delmar, you've been an excellent moderator.
Thank you for your service!

I look forward to your continued presence here!

LORD bless!

glorydaz

I can finally say this without being accused of brown nosing. I love you Delmar, as a dear brother in the Lord. You have the sweetest and kindest way about you....an "enforcement officer" we can all be proud of. And you're always so open to hearing what others have to say. That's a rare thing. Now that you're just one of us, I hope you can share more of what the Lord is showing you. :)

keypurr

We wish you well Delmar, you have been fair and honest.
Please stay on TOL and join us in combat.

journey

Thanks for your friendship and all that you've done for TOL. Enjoy the rest and come back as often as possible for a few posts.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I hope you receive everything you need and find joy in everything you receive. Your steady hand will be missed.

:cheers:

Lon

Delmar

Knight is going to miss you most because you are still going to be here.

Thank you for your level-headed-longsuffering service. You are a credit to mods everywhere, a fine Christian, and a great example of a loving human being.

Thanks for serving.

-Lon