The Saving results of the Death of Christ !

beloved57

The religion of man doesn't believe that the death of Christ alone results in the Eternal Salvation of all for whom Christ died, namely His Sheep Jn 10:11,15 or His Church Eph 5:25, or His People Matt 1:21.

His death for His people produces saving results Jn 12:32-33 23,24

32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me. 33 This he said, signifying what death he should die.

23 And Jesus answered them, saying, The hour is come, that the Son of man should be glorified. 24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.

Nanja

The religion of man doesn't believe that the death of Christ alone results in the Eternal Salvation of all for whom Christ died, namely His Sheep Jn 10:11,15 or His Church Eph 5:25, or His People Matt 1:21.

His death for His people produces saving results Jn 12:32-33 23,24

32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me. 33 This he said, signifying what death he should die.

23 And Jesus answered them, saying, The hour is come, that the Son of man should be glorified. 24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.

Amen Brother !

Christ's Death alone, the Corn of Wheat being lifted up and that falls to the ground and dies v.23, provides absolute Saving results for His Sheep, Church, or People: The Wheat He gathers into His Barn Mat. 13:30b.

Christ's Blood alone makes them Righteous Rom. 5:9-10 without any intervention or participation on their part. And the Drawing in v.32 denotes Spiritual Life by an Inward Power, which is the Holy Spirit given them in New Birth for Christ's Sake on their behalf.

beloved57

Amen Brother !

Christ's Death alone, the Corn of Wheat being lifted up and that falls to the ground and dies v.23, provides absolute Saving results for His Sheep, Church, or People: The Wheat He gathers into His Barn Mat. 13:30b.

Christ's Blood alone makes them Righteous Rom. 5:9-10 without any intervention or participation on their part. And the Drawing in v.32 denotes Spiritual Life by an Inward Power, which is the Holy Spirit given them in New Birth for Christ's Sake on their behalf.

Amen Sister !

beloved57

The Death of Christ alone saved them he died for, namely the Elect, the Sheep, since by His One Offering they were sanctified unto God once and for all Heb 10:10

10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

Last edited:

beloved57

The word sanctified here in Heb 10:10 is the word hagiazō and means:

to purify by expiation: free from the guilt of sin

The Death of Christ has freed them He died for from the guilt of sin. It also agrees with Heb 1:3

Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;
The word purged is the word katharismos:

a cleansing from the guilt of sins wrought by the expiatory sacrifice of Christ

So cleansing from and freedom from the guilt of sin is automatically a saving result of the death of Christ !

Last edited:

popsthebuilder1

The Death of Christ has freed them He died for from the guilt of sin. It also agrees with Heb 1:3

Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;
The word purged is the word
katharismos

:a cleansing from the guilt of sins wrought by the expiatory sacrifice of Christ

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans serif]So cleansing from and freedom from the guilt of sin is automatically a saving result of the death of Christ ![/FONT]
Again; the Spirit of GOD never died.

Can we go over the elect being the sheep. The two are different to me.

thanks

peace

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

Nanja

The Death of Christ alone saved them he died for, namely the Elect, the Sheep, since by His One Offering they were sanctified unto God once and for all Heb 10:10

10 [FONT="]By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.[/FONT]

Amen Brother, those spoken of in Heb. 10:10, God's Elect or Sheep, have already been, in the Mind and Purpose of God, Legally set apart or Sanctified by Him based solely on the Saving results of Christ's Death "alone" Rom. 5:9-10, even before they are born in time and born again: Of which the Prophet Jeremiah is a perfect example:

Jer. 1:5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

So even though Jeremiah was born a sinner and by nature a child of wrath and ungodly as others Eph. 2:3: Yet, in the Holy Purpose of God in Christ Eph. 3:11, as all the Elect, were Sanctified according to the Will of God by the Offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all. ALL being the Elect or Sheep !

Nanja

The word purged is the word
katharismos

:a cleansing from the guilt of sins wrought by the expiatory sacrifice of Christ

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans serif]So cleansing from and freedom from the guilt of sin is automatically a saving result of the death of Christ ![/FONT]

Absolutely ! And because all God's Elect have been completely exonerated from all sin per the Saving results of Christ's Death on their behalf, it means they can never be any that remain in their sins and guilty before God's Law and Justice, as those who shall die in their sins John 8:24 !

beloved57

A companion verse of Heb 10:10 which confirms the saving result of them Christ died for, namely His Sheep, its Heb 10:14

14 For by one offering[His death] he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.

Now who are the them that are sanctified ? Look again at Heb 10:10, and how were they sanctified ? Now these by that same means, Christs death are said to be perfected forever ! This includes their Justification before God, a complete cleansing of all the guilt of their sins. And that for ever !

beloved57

Absolutely ! And because all God's Elect have been completely exonerated from all sin per the Saving results of Christ's Death on their behalf, it means they can never be any that remain in their sins and guilty before God's Law and Justice, as those who shall die in their sins John 8:24 !

Absolutely correct !

Nanja

A companion verse of Heb 10:10 which confirms the saving result of them Christ died for, namely His Sheep, its Heb 10:14

14 For by one offering[His death] he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.

Now who are the them that are sanctified ? Look again at Heb 10:10, and how were they sanctified ? Now these by that same means, Christs death are said to be perfected forever ! This includes their Justification before God, a complete cleansing of all the guilt of their sins. And that for ever !

Them that are Sanctified are the same as those whom Christ died for, His Sheep, the Elect of God. And they are Sanctified permanently Heb. 10:14: Justified forever ! Therefore, they can never be held accountable for their sins according to God's Law and Justice, because all their transgressions have been removed by the Death of their Surety Heb. 7:22; from Everlasting Ps. 103:12; thus Forever Justified, declared not guilty based on the principle and ground work of Christ's Blood / Death on their behalf Rom. 5:9-10 !

Is. 53:6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

beloved57

Them that are Sanctified are the same as those whom Christ died for, His Sheep, the Elect of God. And they are Sanctified permanently Heb. 10:14: Justified forever ! Therefore, they can never be held accountable for their sins according to God's Law and Justice, because all their transgressions have been removed by the Death of their Surety Heb. 7:22; from Everlasting Ps. 103:12; thus Forever Justified, declared not guilty based on the principle and ground work of Christ's Blood / Death on their behalf Rom. 5:9-10 !

Is. 53:6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

Amen Sister that made my heart rejoice !

beloved57

The Blood/Death of Christ not only legally saved all for whom He died, but it also effects experiential salvation or conversion. Heb 9:12-14

12 Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.

13 For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh:

14How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

"How much more shall the blood of Christ purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?"

You see this ? Its the powerful Blood of Christ that converts them He died for unto serving the living God. That means they shall live by the Faith of Christ unto serving the True and Living God.

1 Thess 1:9

For they themselves shew of us what manner of entering in we had unto you, and how ye turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God;

This is a result of the powerful effectual blood of Christ !

Last edited:

Nanja

The Blood/Death of Christ not only legally saved all for whom He died, but it also effects experiential salvation or conversion. Heb 9:12-14

[FONT=&]12 Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]13 For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh:
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]14How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

"
How much more shall the blood of Christ purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?"

You see this ? Its the powerful Blood of Christ that converts them He died for unto serving the living God. That means they shall live by the Faith of Christ unto serving the True and Living God.

1 Thess 1:9

For they themselves shew of us what manner of entering in we had unto you, and how ye turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God;
[/FONT]

​This is a result of the powerful effectual blood of Christ !

Amen Brother !

Christ's Blood / Death, for those He was offered up for, is Superior to sacrificial animal blood which effected purifying of the flesh Heb. 9:13.

Whereas on the contrary, Christ's Blood effects experiential Salvation Heb. 9:14, causing those for whom it was shed to be turned 1 Thess. 1:9 from idols and false religions of men, by the Powerful Grace of God Eph. 1:19; 3:7; Lam. 5:21KJV. Then they, being under the Influence of that Grace, and as evidence of having received it, by the Power of the Holy Spirit shall be turned to serve the One True Living God Heb. 9:14: Walking away from their internal and external idols; religious denominations of men, which are all false 2 Cor. 11:14-15.

Phil. 3:3 For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.

The Blood of Christ for all whom it was shed, are guaranteed to experience the circumcision which is of the Heart:

Ezek. 36:26-27

26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

beloved57

Nanja

Whereas on the contrary, Christ's Blood effects experiential Salvation Heb. 9:14, causing those for whom it was shed to be turned 1 Thess. 1:9 from idols and false religions of men, by the Powerful Grace of God Eph. 1:19; 3:7; Lam. 5:21KJV. Then they, being under the Influence of that Grace, and as evidence of having received it, by the Power of the Holy Spirit shall be turned to serve the One True Living God Heb. 9:14: Walking away from their internal and external idols; religious denominations of men, which are all false 2 Cor. 11:14-15.

I like that Lam 5:21 verse it reminds me of Jer 31:18

The Blood of Christ for all whom it was shed, are guaranteed to experience the circumcision which is of the Heart:

Exactly Gal 6:14

14 [FONT=&quot]But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.[/FONT]

beloved57

Christs blood/Death converts them He died for, His Church or Sheep into a kingdom of priests Rev 1:5-6

5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Last edited:

beloved57

See as a result of His Blood shed and consequently it washes those He died for from their sins, He makes, produces them into spiritual priests. The word made in Rev 1:6 is the word poieó and means:

to make, do

Usage: (a) I make, manufacture, construct, (b) I do, act, cause.

with the names of the things made, to produce, construct, form, fashion,

to create, to produce: of God, as the author of all things,
τί or τινα, Matthew 19:4; Mark 10:6; Luke 11:40; Hebrews 1:2; Acts 4:24; Acts 7:50; Acts 17:24; Revelation 14:7

The death of Christ results in a new creation !

Last edited:

popsthebuilder1

See as a result of His Blood shed and consequently it washes those He died for from their sins, He makes, produces them into spiritual priests. The word made in Rev 1:6 is the word poieó and means:

to make, do
Usage: (a) I make, manufacture, construct, (b) I do, act, cause.

with the names of the things made, to produce, construct, form, fashion,

to create, to produce: of God, as the author of all things, τί or τινα, Matthew 19:4; Mark 10:6; Luke 11:40; Hebrews 1:2; Acts 4:24; Acts 7:50; Acts 17:24; Revelation 14:7

The death of Christ results in a new creation !
The anointing Spirit of GOD never died

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk