The Sabbath

Tnkrbl123!

You are reciting and living by a book thats is flawed.
Revelation 22:19
And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
Now this
https://msraineyday.com/2015/05/29/...-books-from-the-bible-in-1684/comment-page-1/

May
In the year 1611 the Holy Bible was translated from Latin to English; and at that time the Bible contained a total of 80 books. The last 14 books that made up the end of the Old Testament were as follows:

1 Esdras
2 Esdras
Tobit
Judith
The rest of Esther
The Wisdom of Solomon
Ecclesiasticus
Baruch with the epistle Jeremiah
The Songs of the 3 Holy children
The history of Susana
bel and the dragon
The prayer for Manasses
1 Maccabees
2 Maccabees
In the year 1684 these 14 books were removed from all versions of the Holy Bible except the 1611 edition; which was the first edition translated to English. In this edition you will also find that Jesus name is not the same in fact it is spelled IESUS and pronounced Yahashua is Ishuyah; why then do we continue to call our savior Jesus, when the letter J did not enter into widespread usage until the late 1400’s to early 1500’s B.C.? Of course many didn’t know this. Did you know that these books even existed? My grandmother used to tell me about them long ago she used to say “you know Moses wrote more book that were removed from the Bible; they’re at the Library if you want to read them” but I didn’t listen til now, and I am glad that I did! I hope the Questions that I’m presenting will Encourage you to research further into this subject, and I pray that it gets you reading your Bible! Then and only then will you begin to see what they have hidden from us in Plain Sight!

While studying the Words within my Apocrypha I came across a book called the Wisdom of Solomon; this intrigued me as I have always looked up to Solomon of course him being the wisest king ever; I continued to read this book called the Wisdom…… What I read sent Chills and shock through my body. What was I reading and how did Solomon know these things? Now I just have to share it with you. I’m not claiming that Solomon was doing evil, but he did worship other gods So….. I believe there are still some questions that need to be asked and answered.

This is me talking,You know that certain scripture was taken out by Constantine and others,words have been added or change,so just that fact alone makes the King James version and others "is not God's word". What will be your defense when ask why you did not follow scripture and have your name in the Book of Life?

Your grandma seems to be a very wise woman to teach you these things. It's surprising that so many people do not know about those other books of the Bible. All "Catholic Bibles" still contain them and consider them bona fide scripture whereas many protestants call them "Apocryphal books" and don't consider them "divinely inspired" and innerant. But either way they are still important Christian historical writings whether one considers them truly divinely inspired (God breather, no human error in them) or not - every Christian who wants to know the full history of the Israelites and early Christian history should read them because they are true historical writings and will deeply enrich ones understanding.

It's great that you like them and have read them they are so interesting and fill in a lot of gaps of history and just information about our Lord and His people!
I finished a 4 year bachelor of arts degree in Sociology and while taking it I loved the Christian Theology classes I took so I decided to continue and obtain another 4 year bachelor of arts in Christian Theology (I am in my 3rd year) and the Bible we are recommended for academic study (and of course personal use) is the NRSV called "The New Interpreters Study Bible: NRSV With Apocrypha" and it contains all of those books and an introductory commentary if you were interested in a well established, highly recommended for academic study, Bible with a great translation of those books you might want to read it.
Thanks for your post I'm glad to see others interested in these books because either way they are historical and really interesting :)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Itching Ears----Human Wisdom--Intellectual Idiots
[Mat 11:27-30
27 "All things have been delivered to Me by My Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father. Nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and [the one] to whom the Son wills to reveal [Him].
28 "Come to Me, all [you] who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
29 "Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 "For My yoke [is] easy and My burden is light."
[1Co 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
[Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and [from] the things which are written in this book.
[2Jo 1:7-11
7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ [as] coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but [that] we may receive a full reward.
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.
[2Ti 4:2-3
2 Preach the word! Be ready in season [and] out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching.
3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, [because] they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers;
xxx The more humans grow in carnal knowledge, the more they replace Gods Word with human logic. Its sad to watch people replaceing God with people.

Bee1

Your grandma seems to be a very wise woman to teach you these things. It's surprising that so many people do not know about those other books of the Bible. All "Catholic Bibles" still contain them and consider them bona fide scripture whereas many protestants call them "Apocryphal books" and don't consider them "divinely inspired" and innerant. But either way they are still important Christian historical writings whether one considers them truly divinely inspired (God breather, no human error in them) or not - every Christian who wants to know the full history of the Israelites and early Christian history should read them because they are true historical writings and will deeply enrich ones understanding.

It's great that you like them and have read them they are so interesting and fill in a lot of gaps of history and just information about our Lord and His people!
I finished a 4 year bachelor of arts degree in Sociology and while taking it I loved the Christian Theology classes I took so I decided to continue and obtain another 4 year bachelor of arts in Christian Theology (I am in my 3rd year) and the Bible we are recommended for academic study (and of course personal use) is the NRSV called "The New Interpreters Study Bible: NRSV With Apocrypha" and it contains all of those books and an introductory commentary if you were interested in a well established, highly recommended for academic study, Bible with a great translation of those books you might want to read it.
Thanks for your post I'm glad to see others interested in these books because either way they are historical and really interesting :)
Yes you are correct but I think you are mistaken, I did not write that piece of very informative words, it came from the internet link at top of post which you should visit. The above statements are just the tip of the iceberg, Book of Thomas is said the be all about Jesus's saying. When you read some of the saying I sense a certain rightness when thought about and of course metaphors are use a lot but what better way to communicate to all levels of intelligent, like a all purpose blueprint the everyone starts with but what happens from there is totally up to the individual. I must confess than I am not a fan of religion but I do believe in a Creator.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I went through the milk understanding and the meat understanding and I came to the revelations of Jesus Christ. I have received over 2800 of these revelations. By following the rules of believing.
I see you people that break all the rules of believing, by going out side of the rules. I have received a few revelations on intellectual idiots. People that are deceived into thinking they can find the truth about God by doing their way. Some times their ignorance of overwhelming. But understandable seeing as how they don't even know who the Holy Spirit is. But God has told all of us.

[2Th 2:9-12
9 The coming of the [lawless one] is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders,
10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,
12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

[1Co 1:21, 25-28
21 For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe. ...
25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
26 For you see your calling, brethren, that not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, [are called].
27 But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty;
28 and the base things of the world and the things which are despised God has chosen, and the things which are not, to bring to nothing the things that are,

Bee1

I said
Ordained no, allowed yes.
But why would God (which is substituted for his real name, another violation) break the last rule given to us in Revelations? And that looks like the easy way out, "oh why did you do that horrible deed....God told me to.

Please, use some common sense here.You see the contradictions but you refuse to process the information. 1. God " said" don't change a thing in this book. 2. You see changes all thru the bible (God name, the Sabbath, the Trinity, missing scripture, Jesus's birthday, Jesus date of death and resurrection) but you won't accept what's in front of you. Are these changes or not. If these are changes than the Bible we use today is not scripture or God's words period.

P.S.
If your pay check was missing a few zeros and then you call accounting and ask what happen and they tell you God took it, bet you won't accept that on faith.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
But why would God (which is substituted for his real name, another violation) break the last rule given to us in Revelations? And that looks like the easy way out, "oh why did you do that horrible deed....God told me to.

Please, use some common sense here.You see the contradictions but you refuse to process the information. 1. God " said" don't change a thing in this book. 2. You see changes all thru the bible (God name, the Sabbath, the Trinity, missing scripture, Jesus's birthday, Jesus date of death and resurrection) but you won't accept what's in front of you. Are these changes or not. If these are changes than the Bible we use today is not scripture or God's words period.

P.S.
If your pay check was missing a few zeros and then you call accounting and ask what happen and they tell you God took it, bet you won't accept that on faith.

I said
Your what the bible calls an intellectual idiot. Your only looking at the bible with the carnal mind. I went through the whole walk and came to the revelations of Jesus Christ. I have seen it work exactly the way it says it would. Just like God made Jesus a stumbling block to the Jews . God put stumbling blocks in scripture. But only the Holy Spirit can reveal them. And it is obvious you don't know the Holy Spirit. I went through the three years of the milk understanding and the eleven years of the meat understanding. In the meat is when you purge all your unclean spirits. You haven't done that yet.

Bee1

I said
Your what the bible calls an intellectual idiot. Your only looking at the bible with the carnal mind. I went through the whole walk and came to the revelations of Jesus Christ. I have seen it work exactly the way it says it would. Just like God made Jesus a stumbling block to the Jews . God put stumbling blocks in scripture. But only the Holy Spirit can reveal them. And it is obvious you don't know the Holy Spirit. I went through the three years of the milk understanding and the eleven years of the meat understanding. In the meat is when you purge all your unclean spirits. You haven't done that yet.
Ok let take our legal system which states that if you find one part of a document is false then you must conclude the whole document false. Same thing about a person testimony, if you find one part of testimony false then the whole testimony is false.
Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus.
Your problem is you want to pick and chose what scripture and commands to live by and not all the scriptures and commands. But in the end all that really matters how you find peace with God.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Ok let take our legal system which states that if you find one part of a document is false then you must conclude the whole document false. Same thing about a person testimony, if you find one part of testimony false then the whole testimony is false.
Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus.
Your problem is you want to pick and chose what scripture and commands to live by and not all the scriptures and commands. But in the end all that really matters how you find peace with God.

I said
You seem to look for evidence in all the wrong places. Our legal system came from the old testament. Not the new testament. The new testament says to not go by the old testament. So we cant compare or use the legal system in the new testament. I follow the Holy Spirit and He only quotes verses. He picks the ones I go by not me.