The Sabbath

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Shlishli, Aviv 18. It is day.

I am of Israel. Judaism as a religion is not so important, if there has ever been anything wrong with Judaism. Like with Christianity when I was a Christian. I am a Jew. I have chosen the tribe of Levi. I am an Israelite. I have asked if Judaism is a religion or a faith. But where I am living I have made a comment about religion, to the effect that it is not important to me. Meaning, I am not religious. Some people want me to be religious. Others do not. It is what people say, and the things that I have said. But when a person decides to be religious or to be religious on their own terms they need to think about what they are doing and what stress or stresses and pressures they are placing others, or putting others, in or under. Freedom of religion and freedom of religious expression are different, in a Judeo-Christian nation such as the United States of America. The fact that Muslims were not allowed in the military and Muslims were in the military has been a stress upon my life as a Citizen of the United States of America not in the military. If I have freedom of religion as a Jew, then the Muslim wants freedom of religion too. To this is a Christian nation. I grew up Christian. I do not need to put people under religion. I am Jewish. I am a proselyte and a convert to Israel and Judaism. The people or nation or the people and nation of Israel and God's Commands or God's Commandments the Commandments of Torah and the New Covenant are more important than Judaism or whether or not Judaism is a religion. Is Judaism a faith? Some say so. But I still don't have an answer for what other people think beyond Judaism being a faith or a religion, though I have asked.

In the book of James we read that pure religion in the sight of our God and Father is to visit orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself unstained by the world. There is nothing wrong with this. This is pure religion. And religion is our practice, not our intellectual or emotional sensibilities.

We are in the Feast of Unleavened Bread. A person noticed me eating Matzah, and commented on either my religion or I think Judaism. Yes. But, that is not why I do what I do. It is because of God's Commandments as one of Israel. People get caught up in religion or it is an explanation for what a person does. Though I live my life different from other people and don't feel myself relegated to a religion, it is because of God that I do what I do not because I am religious.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Satan has authority in the old testament as the wrath of God. Jesus came to deliver us from the old testament curse. Your working with satan to put everyone back under the curse.

[Gal 3:8-14, 16-18, 29
8 And the Scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, preached the gospel to Abraham beforehand, [saying], "In you all the nations shall be blessed."
9 So then those who [are] of faith are blessed with believing Abraham.
10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse; for it is written, "Cursed [is] everyone who does not continue in all things which are written in the book of the law, to do them."
11 But that no one is justified by the law in the sight of God [is] evident, for "the just shall live by faith."
12 Yet the law is not of faith, but "the man who does them shall live by them."
13 Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, "Cursed [is] everyone who hangs on a tree"),
14 that the blessing of Abraham might come upon the Gentiles in Christ Jesus, that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith. ...
16 Now to Abraham and his Seed were the promises made. He does not say, "And to seeds," as of many, but as of one, "And to your Seed," who is Christ.
17 And this I say, [that] the law, which was four hundred and thirty years later, cannot annul the covenant that was confirmed before by God in Christ, that it should make the promise of no effect.
18 For if the inheritance [is] of the law, [it is] no longer of promise; but God gave [it] to Abraham by promise. ...
29 And if you [are] Christ's, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Satan has authority in the old testament as the wrath of God. Jesus came to deliver us from the old testament curse. Your working with satan to put everyone back under the curse.

[Gal 3:8-14, 16-18, 29
8 And the Scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, preached the gospel to Abraham beforehand, [saying], "In you all the nations shall be blessed."
9 So then those who [are] of faith are blessed with believing Abraham.
10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse; for it is written, "Cursed [is] everyone who does not continue in all things which are written in the book of the law, to do them."
11 But that no one is justified by the law in the sight of God [is] evident, for "the just shall live by faith."
12 Yet the law is not of faith, but "the man who does them shall live by them."
13 Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, "Cursed [is] everyone who hangs on a tree"),
14 that the blessing of Abraham might come upon the Gentiles in Christ Jesus, that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith. ...
16 Now to Abraham and his Seed were the promises made. He does not say, "And to seeds," as of many, but as of one, "And to your Seed," who is Christ.
17 And this I say, [that] the law, which was four hundred and thirty years later, cannot annul the covenant that was confirmed before by God in Christ, that it should make the promise of no effect.
18 For if the inheritance [is] of the law, [it is] no longer of promise; but God gave [it] to Abraham by promise. ...
29 And if you [are] Christ's, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

No.

Jesus did not abolish the Law and the Prophets. He fulfilled them. Do you remember about the Apostle Paul and observing the Feast of Unleavened Bread?

Will there ever be a day when we no longer celebrate Passover? How about has Jesus already ate of it again and has the kingdom come yet?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No.

Jesus did not abolish the Law and the Prophets. He fulfilled them. Do you remember about the Apostle Paul and observing the Feast of Unleavened Bread?

Will there ever be a day when we no longer celebrate Passover? How about has Jesus already ate of it again and has the kingdom come yet?

I said
Jesus brought over to the new testament all we need. If it is in the new testament it is part of the new testament no matter where it came from.

Jesus did fulfill the law. And He changed the law. Your trying to change it back. Your an antichrist. The Priesthood was changed first. And given to Jesus, and Jesus changed the law.

[Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Jesus brought over to the new testament all we need. If it is in the new testament it is part of the new testament no matter where it came from.

Jesus did fulfill the law. And He changed the law. Your trying to change it back. Your an antichrist. The Priesthood was changed first. And given to Jesus, and Jesus changed the law.

[Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.

I do know that there has been a change of the law. But that does not change the Law or the Commandments, as they have not been abolished or annulled. In the New Testament Writings or Scriptures we see the Law throughout. This thread is about the Sabbath. I can disagree with what you have said from this perspective or explanation of what I believe. Maybe my words and beliefs explain or will explain why.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I do know that there has been a change of the law. But that does not change the Law or the Commandments, as they have not been abolished or annulled. In the New Testament Writings or Scriptures we see the Law throughout. This thread is about the Sabbath. I can disagree with what you have said from this perspective or explanation of what I believe. Maybe my words and beliefs explain or will explain why.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
In the new testament you see the new laws, after Jesus changed them.

[Mat 5:21-34
21 "You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not murder, and whoever murders will be in danger of the judgment.'
22 "But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, 'Raca!' shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, 'You fool!' shall be in danger of hell fire.
23 "Therefore if you bring your gift to the altar, and there remember that your brother has something against you,
24 "leave your gift there before the altar, and go your way. First be reconciled to your brother, and then come and offer your gift.
25 "Agree with your adversary quickly, while you are on the way with him, lest your adversary deliver you to the judge, the judge hand you over to the officer, and you be thrown into prison. 26 "Assuredly, I say to you, you will by no means get out of there till you have paid the last penny. 27 "You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not commit adultery.'
28 "But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
29 "If your right eye causes you to sin, pluck it out and cast [it] from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell.
30 "And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and cast [it] from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell.
31 "Furthermore it has been said, 'Whoever divorces his wife, let him give her a certificate of divorce.'
32 "But I say to you that whoever divorces his wife for any reason except sexual immorality causes her to commit adultery; and whoever marries a woman who is divorced commits adultery.
33 "Again you have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not swear falsely, but shall perform your oaths to the Lord.
34 "But I say to you, do not swear at all: neither by heaven, for it is God's throne;

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
In the new testament you see the new laws, after Jesus changed them.

[Mat 5:21-34
21 "You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not murder, and whoever murders will be in danger of the judgment.'
22 "But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, 'Raca!' shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, 'You fool!' shall be in danger of hell fire.
23 "Therefore if you bring your gift to the altar, and there remember that your brother has something against you,
24 "leave your gift there before the altar, and go your way. First be reconciled to your brother, and then come and offer your gift.
25 "Agree with your adversary quickly, while you are on the way with him, lest your adversary deliver you to the judge, the judge hand you over to the officer, and you be thrown into prison. 26 "Assuredly, I say to you, you will by no means get out of there till you have paid the last penny. 27 "You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not commit adultery.'
28 "But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
29 "If your right eye causes you to sin, pluck it out and cast [it] from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell.
30 "And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and cast [it] from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell.
31 "Furthermore it has been said, 'Whoever divorces his wife, let him give her a certificate of divorce.'
32 "But I say to you that whoever divorces his wife for any reason except sexual immorality causes her to commit adultery; and whoever marries a woman who is divorced commits adultery.
33 "Again you have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not swear falsely, but shall perform your oaths to the Lord.
34 "But I say to you, do not swear at all: neither by heaven, for it is God's throne;

I disagree with you.

Do I need to say what I disagree with? Because I do not disagree with the scripture you posted.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I disagree with you.

Do I need to say what I disagree with? Because I do not disagree with the scripture you posted.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You don't even have to post that you disagree. Unless you show why. Or proof from scripture .

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
okay, right

I said
And you don't have to lie. You don't have to make up all them ridiculous rules about things.. Any rule that you make up that is self serving is a lie. And everyone can see right through it.

[Lev 19:11
11 'You shall not steal, nor deal falsely, nor lie to one another.
[Exo 20:16
16 "You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
[Pro 6:19
19 A false witness [who] speaks lies, And one who sows discord among brethren.
[Pro 12:17
17 He [who] speaks truth declares righteousness, But a false witness, deceit.
[Pro 14:5
5 A faithful witness does not lie, But a false witness will utter lies.
[Pro 19:9
9 A false witness will not go unpunished, And [he who] speaks lies shall perish.
[Pro 21:28
28 A false witness shall perish, But the man who hears [him] will speak endlessly.
[Luk 18:20
20 "You know the commandments: 'Do not commit adultery,' 'Do not murder,' 'Do not steal,' 'Do not bear false witness,' 'Honor your father and your mother.' "
[Col 3:9
9 Do not lie to one another, since you have put off the old man with his deeds,
[1Jo 1:6
6 If we say that we have fellowship with Him, and walk in darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth.
[1Jo 2:21
21 I have not written to you because you do not know the truth, but because you know it, and that no lie is of the truth.

Last edited:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
And you don't have to lie. You don't have to make up all them ridiculous rules about things.. Any rule that you make up that is self serving is a lie. And everyone can see right through it.

[Lev 19:11
11 'You shall not steal, nor deal falsely, nor lie to one another.
[Pro 6:19
19 A false witness [who] speaks lies, And one who sows discord among brethren.
[Pro 12:17
17 He [who] speaks truth declares righteousness, But a false witness, deceit.
[Pro 14:5
5 A faithful witness does not lie, But a false witness will utter lies.
[Pro 19:9
9 A false witness will not go unpunished, And [he who] speaks lies shall perish.
[Pro 21:28
28 A false witness shall perish, But the man who hears [him] will speak endlessly.
[Luk 18:20
20 "You know the commandments: 'Do not commit adultery,' 'Do not murder,' 'Do not steal,' 'Do not bear false witness,' 'Honor your father and your mother.' "
[Col 3:9
9 Do not lie to one another, since you have put off the old man with his deeds,
[1Jo 1:6
6 If we say that we have fellowship with Him, and walk in darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth.
[1Jo 2:21
21 I have not written to you because you do not know the truth, but because you know it, and that no lie is of the truth.

Shalom.

Today is Revi'i, Aviv 19. It is Yom, Day.

I agree with you.

Shalom.

Jacob

Bee1

You are reciting and living by a book thats is flawed.
Revelation 22:19
And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
Now this
https://msraineyday.com/2015/05/29/...-books-from-the-bible-in-1684/comment-page-1/

May
In the year 1611 the Holy Bible was translated from Latin to English; and at that time the Bible contained a total of 80 books. The last 14 books that made up the end of the Old Testament were as follows:

1 Esdras
2 Esdras
Tobit
Judith
The rest of Esther
The Wisdom of Solomon
Ecclesiasticus
Baruch with the epistle Jeremiah
The Songs of the 3 Holy children
The history of Susana
bel and the dragon
The prayer for Manasses
1 Maccabees
2 Maccabees
In the year 1684 these 14 books were removed from all versions of the Holy Bible except the 1611 edition; which was the first edition translated to English. In this edition you will also find that Jesus name is not the same in fact it is spelled IESUS and pronounced Yahashua is Ishuyah; why then do we continue to call our savior Jesus, when the letter J did not enter into widespread usage until the late 1400’s to early 1500’s B.C.? Of course many didn’t know this. Did you know that these books even existed? My grandmother used to tell me about them long ago she used to say “you know Moses wrote more book that were removed from the Bible; they’re at the Library if you want to read them” but I didn’t listen til now, and I am glad that I did! I hope the Questions that I’m presenting will Encourage you to research further into this subject, and I pray that it gets you reading your Bible! Then and only then will you begin to see what they have hidden from us in Plain Sight!

While studying the Words within my Apocrypha I came across a book called the Wisdom of Solomon; this intrigued me as I have always looked up to Solomon of course him being the wisest king ever; I continued to read this book called the Wisdom…… What I read sent Chills and shock through my body. What was I reading and how did Solomon know these things? Now I just have to share it with you. I’m not claiming that Solomon was doing evil, but he did worship other gods So….. I believe there are still some questions that need to be asked and answered.

This is me talking,You know that certain scripture was taken out by Constantine and others,words have been added or change,so just that fact alone makes the King James version and others "is not God's word". What will be your defense when ask why you did not follow scripture and have your name in the Book of Life?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You are reciting and living by a book thats is flawed.
Revelation 22:19
And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
Now this
https://msraineyday.com/2015/05/29/...-books-from-the-bible-in-1684/comment-page-1/

May
In the year 1611 the Holy Bible was translated from Latin to English; and at that time the Bible contained a total of 80 books. The last 14 books that made up the end of the Old Testament were as follows:

1 Esdras
2 Esdras
Tobit
Judith
The rest of Esther
The Wisdom of Solomon
Ecclesiasticus
Baruch with the epistle Jeremiah
The Songs of the 3 Holy children
The history of Susana
bel and the dragon
The prayer for Manasses
1 Maccabees
2 Maccabees
In the year 1684 these 14 books were removed from all versions of the Holy Bible except the 1611 edition; which was the first edition translated to English. In this edition you will also find that Jesus name is not the same in fact it is spelled IESUS and pronounced Yahashua is Ishuyah; why then do we continue to call our savior Jesus, when the letter J did not enter into widespread usage until the late 1400’s to early 1500’s B.C.? Of course many didn’t know this. Did you know that these books even existed? My grandmother used to tell me about them long ago she used to say “you know Moses wrote more book that were removed from the Bible; they’re at the Library if you want to read them” but I didn’t listen til now, and I am glad that I did! I hope the Questions that I’m presenting will Encourage you to research further into this subject, and I pray that it gets you reading your Bible! Then and only then will you begin to see what they have hidden from us in Plain Sight!

While studying the Words within my Apocrypha I came across a book called the Wisdom of Solomon; this intrigued me as I have always looked up to Solomon of course him being the wisest king ever; I continued to read this book called the Wisdom…… What I read sent Chills and shock through my body. What was I reading and how did Solomon know these things? Now I just have to share it with you. I’m not claiming that Solomon was doing evil, but he did worship other gods So….. I believe there are still some questions that need to be asked and answered.

This is me talking,You know that certain scripture was taken out by Constantine and others,words have been added or change,so just that fact alone makes the King James version and others "is not God's word". What will be your defense when ask why you did not follow scripture and have your name in the Book of Life?

I said
Interesting.. So your taking a book that is not in the bible today, and using it to discredit out bible.
Did you ever wonder why God took it out? Because as Christian there are rules of believing. It says not to think beyond what is written, and not to add one thing to the verses or take one thing away from the verses.
And it seems that to make your point you must break all the rules of believing. I afraid I cant really believe you are representing God now.

[1Co 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.

[Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and [from] the things which are written in this book.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Love Peaceably With All Men

Love Peaceably With All Men

Peaceably With All Men
[Rom 12:18-19
18 If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men. 19 Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but [rather] give place to wrath; for it is written, "Vengeance [is] Mine, I will repay," says the Lord.
[Eph 5:11
11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose [them].
[1Co 1:9
9 God [is] faithful, by whom you were called into the fellowship of His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.
[1Co 10:20
20 Rather, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice they sacrifice to demons and not to God, and I do not want you to have fellowship with demons.
[2Co 6:14
14 Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness?
[Gal 2:9
9 and when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that had been given to me, they gave me and Barnabas the right hand of fellowship, that we [should go] to the Gentiles and they to the circumcised.
[Eph 3:9
9 and to make all see what [is] the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the ages has been hidden in God who created all things through Jesus Christ;
[Gal 5:12-15
12 I could wish that those who trouble you would even cut themselves off!
13 For you, brethren, have been called to liberty; only do not [use] liberty as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another.
14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, [even] in this: "You shall love your neighbor as yourself."
15 But if you bite and devour one another, beware lest you be consumed by one another!
[Gal 1:10-12
10 For do I now persuade men, or God? Or do I seek to please men? For if I still pleased men, I would not be a bondservant of Christ.
11 But I make known to you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached by me is not according to man.
12 For I neither received it from man, nor was I taught [it], but [it came] through the revelation of Jesus Christ.
[Mat 7:6
6 "Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.
[Jas 3:2
2 For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same [is] a perfect man, [and] able also to bridle the whole body.

xxx Peaceably with all men. Unemotional. If an emotion arises in you, separate yourself so that you dont give into it..

[2Co 6:15-18
15 And what accord has Christ with Belial? Or what part has a believer with an unbeliever?
16 And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God. As God has said: "I will dwell in them And walk among [them]. I will be their God, And they shall be My people."
17 Therefore "Come out from among them And be separate, says the Lord. Do not touch what is unclean, And I will receive you."
18 "I will be a Father to you, And you shall be My sons and daughters, Says the LORD Almighty."

Bee1

I said
Interesting.. So your taking a book that is not in the bible today, and using it to discredit out bible.
Did you ever wonder why God took it out? Because as Christian there are rules of believing. It says not to think beyond what is written, and not to add one thing to the verses or take one thing away from the verses.
And it seems that to make your point you must break all the rules of believing. I afraid I cant really believe you are representing God now.

[1Co 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.

[Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and [from] the things which are written in this book.
You think God took those books out the Bible? First you must concede that books were taken out the originally Bible and second, "I" don't believe God makes mistakes nor second guess himself. I can't believe that you have the audacity to say God took books out the Bible. Man took and change scripture to fit his wants and need. Powerful men, yes, but a man just the same.
And what are you insinuating that I am using flawed logic to find flaws with your kjv, I am using the same material that you use in about 90% of your post.
And the Sabbath is Saturday but you go worship on Sunday, why?

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You think God took those books out the Bible? First you must concede that books were taken out the originally Bible and second, "I" don't believe God makes mistakes nor second guess himself. I can't believe that you have the audacity to say God took books out the Bible. Man took and change scripture to fit his wants and need. Powerful men, yes, but a man just the same.
And what are you insinuating that I am using flawed logic to find flaws with your kjv, I am using the same material that you use in about 90% of your post.
And the Sabbath is Saturday but you go worship on Sunday, why?

I said
Do you really think that man took them out against Gods will?
[Mat 10:29
29 "Are not two sparrows sold for a copper coin? And not one of them falls to the ground apart from your Father's will.

Bee1

I said
Do you really think that man took them out against Gods will?
[Mat 10:29
29 "Are not two sparrows sold for a copper coin? And not one of them falls to the ground apart from your Father's will.
So no matter act it is already pre-ordain by God?