The quick and gritty Gospel in 12 words.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Two issues; one result.

One:

Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Two:

Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. 5:9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. 5:10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life. 5:11 And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.

Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast. 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Result:

Romans 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: 5:2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

Give a person that much, follow that with an admonition to beware the following types, in terms of the principle the following is actually describing, and what to focus on, upon encountering such...

Galatians 6:12 As many as desire to make a fair shew in the flesh, they constrain you to be circumcised; only lest they should suffer persecution for the cross of Christ. 6:13 For neither they themselves who are circumcised keep the law; but desire to have you circumcised, that they may glory in your flesh. 6:14 But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world. 6:15 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature. 6:16 And as many as walk according to this rule, peace be on them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God.

Then finish up with pointing them to the following, and they should do just fine if they'll make an attempt to sort it out and follow it.

For that is its' promise.

Romans 16:24 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen. 16:25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began, 16:26 But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith: 16:27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.

Danoh...

Beautiful! Now I have to figure out how to condense it a bit, though you and I both know..It's perfect as it falls from the pages of scripture.

:thumb:

And.... Fancy that!... Romans 16:26 would be proof to GT that faith is the "obedience".

Well quoted on your part!

Wick Stick

The Word of God is a Someone, and so you can't boil Him down to a catchphrase.

Not even to something you can contain on a page, or even on a tiny little scroll that you perhaps bind on your wrists or forehead or place at the entry of your home. It seems this has been tried before.

The Word of God is a Someone, and so we're expected to hear Him, learn from Him, and order our actions according to what he reveals to us.

daqq

The Word of God is a Someone, and so you can't boil Him down to a catchphrase.

Not even to something you can contain on a page, or even on a tiny little scroll that you perhaps bind on your wrists or forehead or place at the entry of your home. It seems this has been tried before.

The Word of God is a Someone, and so we're expected to hear Him, learn from Him, and order our actions according to what he reveals to us.

Yes, a Who. :)

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
We mess up. God doesn't. Place all of your faith in God.

edited...

We mess up. God doesn't. Place all of your faith in Jesus.

Revision 3

We Fail. God died in our place. Jesus is God. Now Believe!

Additional core doctrine...

1 Cor. 14:3 For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures,

It is now essential to expand the verbiage past 12 words.

Now it's at 44 words.

We Fail. God Died in our place. Jesus is God. Our flesh Died on the Cross with Him, and is now buried... His Resurrection is a promise of our redemption and His literal presence in our Hearts that seals us to Him.
The Lord Jesus Christ rose from the dead on the third day.

beloved57

The Lord Jesus Christ died for sin and was raised from the dead. Believe and confess it, and you shall be saved.

/thread

So the simple fact alone that Christ died for ones sins and was raised from the dead doesnt save that one He died for according to you correct ? They must do something, correct ?

daqq

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by daqq
Yes, a Who. :)
[boobtube-watchDr.Evil.Eye.mini.me.me.videoZITozsvnauLg.dope]

Forgot already? Who is Miy, (מי - Miy shall put within them to have such an heart as this: that they might fear Me, and keep all My commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their sons forever).

Truster

The evangelism, its purpose and power was revealed to and suitably described in scripture by Jonah.

Salvation belongs to Yah Veh.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
The evangelism, its purpose and power was revealed to and suitably described in scripture by Jonah.

Salvation belongs to Yah Veh.

One "Gospel" is in a time of "Grace". The other "Message" is a pre-apocalyptic "Message".

Hint... "The Day of the Lord".

Hint... "And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come."

End will come... ??? End of what?

"For I assure you: Until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or one stroke of a letter will pass from the law until all things are accomplished."

Has heaven and earth passed away yet? Are we in a "repent or be burned" gospel? Nope!

It's grace through faith day. The snare isn't pulled yet.

And... Where's Jesus in your message? Which name is above all names? Php. 2:9f, 11 ... but... eh... who cares about details...

Revelation 22:10, 12f, 13, 16 ... but... eh... details...

Eph. 2:8f and Rm. 4:4f ... but eh... details...

Last edited:

Truster

One "Gospel" is in a time of "Grace". The other "Message" is a pre-apocalyptic "Message".

Hint... "The Day of the Lord".

Hint... "And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come."

End will come... ??? End of what?

"For I assure you: Until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or one stroke of a letter will pass from the law until all things are accomplished."

Has heaven and earth passed away yet? Are we in a "repent or be burned" gospel? Nope!

It's grace through faith day. The snare isn't pulled yet.

And... Where's Jesus in your message? Which name is above all names? Php. 2:9f, 11 ... but... eh... who cares about details...

Revelation 22:10, 12f, 13, 16 ... but... eh... details...

Eph. 2:8f and Rm. 4:4f ... but eh... details...

Because you insist on using the term gospel you also have the term promise. In fact the term is evangelism and pre-evangelism. There is only one evangel and only one pre-evangelism. Both are certain and most sure because it belongs to Yah Veh Elohim.

You are seriously confused and deluded due to your lack of understanding of what Biblical words mean and what message they convey. Your problem, not mine.