The quick and gritty Gospel in 12 words.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
So what are you saying now?
You have narrowed your gospel down to four quick and gritty words? :)

Because you insist on using the term gospel you also have the term promise. In fact the term is evangelism and pre-evangelism. There is only one evangel and only one pre-evangelism. Both are certain and most sure because it belongs to Yah Veh Elohim.

You are seriously confused and deluded due to your lack of understanding of what Biblical words mean and what message they convey. Your problem, not mine.

Honestly.... Daqq gets points for sarcastic wit. So Daqq is Tweedle Dee this time. Guess who that makes you Truster?

1332953381864_230139.png

P.s. May all of Christ's Grace and Love rest on both of you blokes.

Ttfn

Truster

Honestly.... Daqq gets points for sarcastic wit. So Daqq is Tweedle Dee this time. Guess who that makes you Truster?

P.s. May all of Christ's Grace and Love rest on both of you blokes.

Ttfn

Until you have experienced to power and effect of the evangelism you can't possibly understand it. That's why you have to make up stupid threads trying to condense the entire process of salvation into to the words of man.

daqq

The Word of God is a Someone, and so you can't boil Him down to a catchphrase.

Not even to something you can contain on a page, or even on a tiny little scroll that you perhaps bind on your wrists or forehead or place at the entry of your home. It seems this has been tried before.

The Word of God is a Someone, and so we're expected to hear Him, learn from Him, and order our actions according to what he reveals to us.

Yes, a Who. :)

Forgot already? Who is Miy, (מי - Miy shall put within them to have such an heart as this: that they might fear Me, and keep all My commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their sons forever).

Who was from the beginning: Who we have heard: Who we have seen with our eyes: Who we have looked upon, and which our hands have handled, the Word of Life in the lambskin Sefer, whose earlets were pierced coming into the world, being affixed to the Atzei Chayim: Who we declare unto you.

[01] It is written, In this year of the Yobel you shall return every man to his possession, and again, Any owner who lends to his neighbor shall release it; he shall not exact it of his neighbor or his brother:
[02] For YHWH
your Elohim has proclaimed it the shmita-remission, a sending away, a release.
[03] And it shall come to pass in the last days that Melki Tzedek will return the captives, as it is written in haNavi Yeshayah, To proclaim liberty to the captives.
[04] For he will make their rebellious ones become their captives; and those who belong to Melki Tzedek will rule their former oppressors with a rod of iron, the Spirit of the Torah of Elohim.
[05] For the sons of light are given to Melki Tzedek, for they are his inheritance, and he will cause them to return: he will proclaim liberty to them, to free them from all their iniquities.
[06] And in the Yobel of the apokalypse, after Melki Tzedek has proclaimed liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound, the Yobel shall be proclaimed:
[07] In the tenth of the seventh month, in the year of redemption, the great and wondrous acceptable year of YHWH
, the Yobel shall be proclaimed.
[08] And at that time an atonement shall be made for the sons of light, the sons of Elohim, those who are of the lot of Melki Tzedek: from the heights he will declare in their favor, according to their lots.
[09] For it is the appointed time of the year of the grace of Melki Tzedek, to exalt in the trial, to be lifted up and magnified, and to raise up the holy ones of Elohim by the rule of upright judgment.
[10] As it is written in the Psalm, Elohim stands in the assembly of El; in the midst of the Elohim He judges: how long will you judge unjustly and accept the countenances of the wicked? Selah, (Pause).
[11] I have said, You are Elohim, and all of you are sons of the Most High; but you shall die like men, and fall as one of the sarim-princes:
[12] But then he says, Arise, O Elohim, and judge the earth: for you shall inherit all the nations!
[13] And the understanding concerns Belial and all the unclean spirits of his lot, who were all of them rebels, who turned aside from the commandments of Elohim to commit evil.
[14] And Melki Tzedek shall bring forth the upright judgements of Elohim in this day; and the sons of light shall be freed from the hands of Belial, and from the hands of all the unclean spirits of his lot.
[15] And to his aid shall come all the Elohim of justice and upright judgment; and Melki Tzedek will preside from this day evermore over all bnei Elohim, for he presides over the assembly of the Elohim.
[16] And this is the great day of peace, the day of which Elohim spoke in old time by way of the words of haNavi Yeshayah, saying:
[17] How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of the Messenger who announces peace, the Messenger of good news who announces salvation, saying to Zion, Your Elohim reigns!
[18] The mountains are the prophets; and the greatest of them all is that Prophet like unto Moshe, whom Moshe prophesied was for to come:
[19] That Prophet is the Anointed Messenger who is blessed of Elohim Most High; blessed with Ruach Melki Tzedek, the Teacher of Righteousness who descends from the heavens.
[20] And when Melki Tzedek has come the Anointed Messenger will announce salvation from the heights, for he shall be sent to comfort the afflicted, and to watch over the smitten of Zion, and to instruct us in all the ages of the world in truth and in righteousness.
[21] And he shall turn the wise and circumspect in heart away from Belial with the upright judgments of Elohim, as it is written of him, saying to Zion, Your Elohim reigns!
[22] And to all the congregation of the sons of justice, and the sons of light, to those who establish the covenant, and those who avoid walking in the way of the heathen:
[23] Your Elohim and the head of the great congregation is Ruach Melki Tzedek, who is the only wise head under the Father, and the Father is the Great Head over all.
[24] And Melki Tzedek will free the captives from the hand of Belial, and the shofarim will blow in all the Land: and the great time of trouble shall come, the hour when Miykael shall pass|over.
[25] As it is written of that Prophet like unto Moshe, YHWH your Elohim will raise up unto you a Prophet from the midst of you, of your brethren, like unto me; unto him shall you hearken:
[26] According to all that you desired of YHWH your Elohim in Horeb, in the day of the assembly, saying, Let me not hear again the voice of YHWH my Elohim, neither let me see this great fire any more, that I die not.
[27] And YHWH said to me, They have well spoken that which they have spoken.
[28] I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto you, and will put My words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all whatsoever I shall command him.
[29] And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto My words, which he shall speak in My name, I will require it of him.
[30] For in the day of the assembly the people saw and heard the thunderings, and the lightnings, and the noise of the trumpet, and the mountain smoking: and they removed, and stood far off.
[31] And they said unto Moshe, You speak immanu and we will hear: but let not speak immanu-Elohim, lest we die!
[32] And Moshe said to the people, Fear not; for Elohim is come to prove you, that His reverential fear may be before your faces always, that you sin not.
[33] But the people stood far off, and Moshe drew near unto the thick darkness where Elohim was:
[34] And YHWH said to Moshe, Thus shall you say unto bnei Yisrael, You have seen that I have spoken with you from the shamayim.
[35] Moreover Moshe says again, These words YHWH spoke unto all your assembly in the mountain, out of the midst of the fire, out of the cloud, and out of the thick darkness, with a great voice: and He added no more, and He wrote them in two tables of stone and delivered them unto me.
[36] And it came to pass, that when you heard the voice out of the midst of the darkness, though the mountain burned with fire, you came near to me, and all the heads of your tribes and your elders:
[37] And you said, Behold, YHWH our Elohim has shown us His glory and His greatness, and we have heard His voice out of the midst of the fire: we have seen this day that Elohim does indeed talk with man and he lives.
[38] Now therefore why should we die? for this great fire will consume us: if we thus hear the voice of YHWH our Elohim any more, then we shall die.
[39] For who is there of all flesh, that has heard the voice of the Living Elohim speaking out of the midst of the fire, as we have, and has lived?
[40] You go near, and hear all that YHWH our Elohim shall say: and you shall speak unto us all that
YHWH our Elohim shall speak unto you; and we will hear it, and we will do it.
[41] And
YHWH heard the voice of your words when you spoke to me; and YHWH said to me, I have heard the voice of the words of this people which they have spoken unto you: they have well said everything that they have spoken.
[42] מי - Miy shall put within them to have such an heart as this: that they might fear Me, and keep all My commandments always, that it might be well with them,
and with their sons forever! (Devarim-Deut 5:29).

Acts 7:37-38
37 This is that Moshe who said to bnei Yisrael, A prophet shall YHWH your Elohim raise up unto you from your brethren, like unto me; him shall you hear.
38 This is he that was in the congregation in the wilderness with the Angel, who spoke to him in mount Sinai, and with our fathers, who received Living Words (λογια ζωντα) to give unto us:

Who is the too-Wonderful Counselor, Prince of Peace, and Mighty El, Who is Immanu·El, Who is that Prophet, Who is to come, Who is the Son of Man, Who is the Arm of YHWH revealed by Who, and Who is he that comes from Edom with garments died red from Bozrah, and Who took away all Miy question marks: for Who is Miy and Miy is Who and Who is like El. Who was from the beginning: Who we have heard: Who we have seen with our eyes: Who we have looked upon, and which our hands have handled, the Word of Life in the Sefer, whose earlets were pierced coming into the world, being affixed to the Atzei Chayim: Who is the Good Wine: Who we declare unto you!

Wick Stick

[01] It is written, In this year of the Yobel you shall return every man to his possession, and again, Any owner who lends to his neighbor shall release it; he shall not exact it of his neighbor or his brother:
[41] And YHWH heard the voice of your words when you spoke to me; and YHWH said to me, I have heard the voice of the words of this people which they have spoken unto you: they have well said everything that they have spoken.
[42] מי - Miy shall put within them to have such an heart as this: that they might fear Me, and keep all My commandments always, that it might be well with them,
and with their sons forever! (Devarim-Deut 5:29).

Where are you quoting from?

daqq

Where are you quoting from?

I did not place it in quotes it because it is a work in progress, (already the verse numbering has changed slightly), however that overall passage itself contains material and quotations from the Torah, Psalms, a reference to the OG LXX version of Dan 12:1, (which reads "παρελευσεται", (as found in Mt 24:35), "pass away", "pass by", or "pass|over"), and the Melki-Tzedek Scroll with some very minor adjustments, (11Q13, (Edit, you may now view the PDF file here)).

Last edited: