The "QAnon" Fraud!

Arthur Brain

How can we explain the supposed 80 million votes for Biden, the anti-American, anti-capitalist, anti-Bible, anti-Constitution, anti-freedom, anti-business, anti-immigration laws, anti-voter securities, anti-racial harmony, leftist, Marxist, communist, fascist, jack-booted paper tiger democrat mob boss?
Pretty easy to dismiss unhinged conspiracy theories and overblown tripe like this for starters.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Can you imagine being obsessed as much as these guys are?
Nope, I can't imagine being as obsessed as these QAnon retards are.

If I had tried to turn this into a novel, it would have been rejected simply for how insanely stupid it all is. No one would believe it for it's sheer and obvious absurdity, and yet here it is happening in real life. I'm glad I left the Republican Party in the 2000s. I was years ahead of my time.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

If I had tried to turn this into a novel, it would have been rejected simply for how insanely stupid it all is. No one would believe it for it's sheer and obvious absurdity, and yet here it is happening in real life. I'm glad I left the Republican Party in the 2000s. I was years ahead of my time.

I left it in 2012.

Arthur Brain

Sometimes the adage of truth being stranger than fiction holds...true.

Unfortunately.