The "QAnon" Fraud!

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I wonder what Q's stance is on the coronavirus vaccines? I guess we'll never know for sure since Trump lost and Q is a fraud who has retreated into the shadows.

The Q believers are true believers, and will make up a scenario to fit any situation, even missed deadlines and a missing Q.

marke

I don't know if I can find it, but I read a Q follower quote recently that went something along the lines of "we didn't always know what Q meant until we looked backward" which is so telling.
Don't put trust in men. If anyone needs help understanding the Bible let him pray to God for wisdom.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Oh, doesn't that just sum it all up?

:ROFLMAO:

I tried to go back and find the exact quote, and I'm disappointed that I lost the link. :(

But that's the gist of it, the Q follower being quoted said they often had no idea what the "clue" was, and assigned meaning to it after the fact, which reminded me of the game developer I posted about a while back. He ran into a problem when players testing one of his games saw clues that weren't supposed to be clues designed into the game, they were just random background:

Apophenia is : “the tendency to perceive a connection or meaningful pattern between unrelated or random things (such as objects or ideas)”​
As the participants started searching for the hidden object, on the dirt floor, were little random scraps of wood.​
How could that be a problem!?​
It was a problem because three of the pieces made the shape of a perfect arrow pointing right at a blank wall. It was uncanny. It had to be a clue. The investigators stopped and stared at the wall and were determined to figure out what the clue meant and they were not going one step further until they did. The whole game was derailed. Then, it got worse. Since there obviously was no clue there, the group decided the clue they were looking for was IN the wall. The collection of ordinary tools they found conveniently laying around seemed to enforce their conclusion that this was the correct direction. The arrow was pointing to the clue and the tools were how they would get to it. How obvious could it be?​
I stared in horror because it all fit so well. It was better and more obvious than the clue I had hidden. I could see it. It was all random chance but I could see the connections that had been made were all completely logical. I had a crude backup plan and I used it quickly before these well-meaning players started tearing apart the basement wall with crowbars looking for clues that did not exist.​
. . . .​
Let’s go back to the arrow on the ground again.​
It was not an arrow on the ground, pointing to a clue in a wall. It was just some random bits of wood. They did not discover an arrow. They created it. They saw random pieces of wood and applied their intelligence to it, and this is everything.
It’s easy for people to forget that they are not discovering the story, but creating it from random data.

marke

I wonder what Q's stance is on the coronavirus vaccines? I guess we'll never know for sure since Trump lost and Q is a fraud who has retreated into the shadows.

Is Q some sort of expert on vaccines? I don't even know who Q is but I doubt he has ever studied biology. There are several biological experts who are warning us today of the damaging effects of the coronavirus. It seems only the wise are listening.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
I don't even know who Q is...
Neither does the FBI, the CIA, or the NSA with all the combined tools at their disposal. But Q is supposed to be nothing more than some loser LARP typing away in his mother's basement. 🤣

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Neither does the FBI, the CIA, or the NSA with all the combined tools at their disposal. But Q is supposed to be nothing more than some loser LARP typing away in his mother's basement. 🤣
I've always suspected that it was a 4 chan troll much like the "OK" hand sign

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
I've always suspected that it was a 4 chan troll much like the "OK" hand sign
The fact that the FBI, the CIA nor the NSA was never able to identify Q, and are still unable to, is evidence that Q was and is a part of Trump's team.

marke

The fact that the FBI, the CIA nor the NSA was never able to identify Q, and are still unable to, is evidence that Q was and is a part of Trump's team.
Leftists were never able to identify Schiff's supposed 'whistleblower either, but I don't think the ghost was part of Trump's team.