The "QAnon" Fraud!

marke

What "operation"? Biden's been president for months now and that ain't gonna change.
Even though Biden is now president officials in the government continue to release damnable evidence of Obama's 'worse than Watergate' illegal spying on Trump operation.

marke

Is there even a remote possibility for you that 'Q', no matter who many individuals it may or may not comprise of, is just flat out ridiculous conspiracy rubbish designed to dupe the gullible?
There is always a possibility that Q is a liar like apologists for Obama's illegal spying operation that is still being investigated and further exposed today, 5 years later.

marke

Interesting that you bring race into this.

He didn't claim most "republicans" were QAnon, he said virtually the entire "base" was dominated by QAnon followers.

Can you define the "republican base?"
I believe the entire democrat base is dominated by leftists blacks who hate whites, cops, and traditions of God Bless American freedom and prosperity that originally made this country great.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
He might be a prankster like the Russians

There is always a possibility that Q is a liar like apologists for Obama's

I am happy to be ignorant of QAnon just as I am happy to be ignorant of widespread KKK murders

I can understand reasonable conservatives claiming they are not QAnon cultists just as I can understand reasonasble blacks

Are you aware of how often you post in similes? Or is it intentional whataboutism? Just curious.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I believe the entire democrat base is dominated by leftists blacks who hate whites, cops, and traditions of God Bless American freedom and prosperity that originally made this country great.

That wasn't the question.

Again: Can you define the republican base? I wonder if you can, because you misunderstood or misrepresented User Name's post to include "most republicans."

marke

That wasn't the question.

Again: Can you define the republican base? I wonder if you can, because you misunderstood or misrepresented User Name's post to include "most republicans."
Can I define the republican base? Not accurately, I imagine. How many Bible-beliving Christians? I don't know. How many non-Christians? I don't know. How many patriots? I don't know. How many communists? I don't know. How many white racists? I don't know. How many black racists? I don't know. How many conservatives? I don't know. How many liberals? I don't know. How many fiscal conservatives? I don't know. How many big government spenders and taxers? I don't know.

Arthur Brain

Even if one woman is found to be a quack that does not clear democrats of charges of widespread voter fraud. The only thing that can clear democrats of voter fraud charges are facts dug up by extensive investigations into all the evidence of fraud.
Charges without foundation or substance don't have to be cleared, it's all bunk bought into by cranks who still can't get over Trump being booted out of office. Do yourself a favour and just let it go.

Arthur Brain

Sidney Powell, the attorney who filed multiple lawsuits to overturn former President Donald Trump's 2020 election loss, is now an outcast in Trump circles, according to The Daily Beast.

The attorney, who pushed QAnon conspiracy theories and promoted baseless election claims, is reportedly now on Trump's "no-go list," and advisers are working to rebuff Powell, sources familiar with the situation told The Daily Beast.

"Sidney is very much on the no-go list," one of the sources told The Daily Beast. "Her problems right now do not need to be the [former] president's problems."

Powell is facing potential disbarment following a "frivolous" lawsuit seeking to decertify Michigan's election results.

In August, a federal judge ordered sanctions against her and other lawyers for engaging in litigation practices that were "abusive and, in turn, sanctionable." The judge formally requested that disciplinary bodies investigate whether she should have her law license revoked, Reuters reported and ordered that she attend classes on the ethical and legal requirements for filing legal claims.

Good. Even the Kraken is fed up of her nowadays...

Arthur Brain

Then you are only demonstrating a woeful lack of intelligence along with a woeful abundance of ignorance. Well done you.

marke

Great. Then why not just say that, instead of pivoting to what you imagine to Democrat base to be?
I don't think I detailed what sort of person might probably be found voting democrat. Here are some views and values I believe might likely move someone to vote democrat:
Support for murder by abortion, support for sodomy, hatred of cops, hatred of whites, hatred of educational standards in schools, support for wide-open borders, opposition to election securities guaranteeing that each eligible American gets one vote and ineligible votes are not cast, hatred of conservative Christians, hatred of conservative views, hatred of capitalism and work requirements, love of big government spending and taxation, and more.

marke

Charges without foundation or substance don't have to be cleared, it's all bunk bought into by cranks who still can't get over Trump being booted out of office. Do yourself a favour and just let it go.
Dismissing charges because of bias without providing sufficient justification for dismissal is not proof the charges are unfounded.

marke

Whoever he/she/they are it was brought into by many gullible far right wingers, so there's a surprise eh?
I am not surprised when Americans buy into false claims and narratives. Look at how many Americans bought Hillary's Trump/Russian conspiracy theory lie before the lie was thoroughly debunked.