The "QAnon" Fraud!

marke

What 'massive evidence' of voter fraud? What 'credible allegations'? Do you understand what the term 'burden of proof' means?
Here is some proof of 2020 voter fraud. Care to respond with an attempt to debunk the evidence and allegations of fraud?

Irrefutable proof of voting machine fraud theft of the 2020 election.

Last edited:

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
If republican fraud has occurred and democrats know that then why do they stupidly claim no voter fraud took place?
I don't think they claim that no fraud took place at all, I think they claim that no fraud sufficient to overturn the election results took place. I take it as a virtual certainty that small-scale fraud takes place in every election, and on both sides.

Arthur Brain

You got me. I forgot to attach the file.

Irrefutable proof of voting machine fraud theft of the 2020 election.
Just more of the same bunk he'd already put out. Guy should stick to manufacturing pillows...

Arthur Brain

I don't think they claim that no fraud took place at all, I think they claim that no fraud sufficient to overturn the election results took place. I take it as a virtual certainty that small-scale fraud takes place in every election, and on both sides.
Now that's a reasonable posit.

expos4ever

I agree that it is unlikely Trump will ever be made president again and for that I am sad because he did such good things for America. He was unjustly hated for no reason by corrupted and wicked Americans who did not like his support for American traditions, values, and Christian heritage.
Since when was shameless lying a Christian virtue? Oh wait........

marke

Those leftists who claim ignorance of massive voter fraud insist not enough fraud took place to alter the election outcome, but they must be stupid. How can they claim ignorance of widespread voter fraud while claiming at the same time it was not sufficient to overturn the legitimate results of the election? Democrats have overturned major elections in the past by voter fraud and everybody with any sense is aware of that fact. Yet they claim democrats have reformed and don't do that anymore. I bet. How about they prove they have reformed and don't commit voter fraud anymore?

Allegations of voter fraud were made in Texas. Fannin County had only 4,895 registered voters, yet 6,138 votes were cast in that county, three-quarters for Kennedy.[68] In an Angelina County precinct, Kennedy received 187 votes to Nixon's 24, though there were only 86 registered voters in the precinct.[68] When Republicans demanded a statewide recount, they learned that the state Board of Elections, whose members were all Democrats, had already certified Kennedy as the winner.[68]

Just as Joe Biden has a history of plagiarism and corruption, so Lyndon Johnson stole several elections by fraud.

marke

Just more of the same bunk he'd already put out. Guy should stick to manufacturing pillows...

Dumbacrap: 'Duh, Lindell is a quakk. We dun't listin to quakks.' Oh, really? I notice the critic does not even attempt to deal with the forensic evidence. Is that because computer technology forensics is out of your league?

marke

Since when was shameless lying a Christian virtue? Oh wait........
Shameless lying is not done by real Christians, just fake Christians who claim to be religious for dishonest political purposes while working behind the scenes to hurt or destroy God's influence, Biblical truth, Christians, conservatives, Jews, and other good people.

marke

All of Trump's conservative judges must be stupid then. And also leftists.
Why do you call judges stupid, for avoiding investigations into clear evidence of voter fraud by citing technical reasons for why they supposedly cannot take up the legitimate cases?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Why do you call judges stupid, for avoiding investigations into clear evidence of voter fraud by citing technical reasons for why they supposedly cannot take up the legitimate cases?
You'll have to ask the federal judges--the majority of whom were appointed by Republican presidents, and many by Trump himself.

Arthur Brain

Dumbacrap: 'Duh, Lindell is a quakk. We dun't listin to quakks.' Oh, really? I notice the critic does not even attempt to deal with the forensic evidence. Is that because computer technology forensics is out of your league?
I rather suspect the latter is well out of yours as well and Lindell most assuredly is a "quakk". Debunked all over the place.

marke

You'll have to ask the federal judges--the majority of whom were appointed by Republican presidents, and many by Trump himself.
I already know that most judges refused to take voter fraud cases because of jurisdictional issues which had nothing to do with the clear evidence of fraud.

marke

I rather suspect the latter is well out of yours as well and Lindell most assuredly is a "quakk". Debunked all over the place.
As a fellow dummy I still know a good argument when I read one, especially when I see the alleged voter fraud crooks refuse to answer the excellent arguments presented against them.

Skoglund and his team developed a tool that scoured the internet to see if the central computers that program voting machines and run the entire election process at the precinct level were online. Once they had identified such systems, they contacted the relevant election officials and also provided the information to reporter Kim Zetter, who published the findings in Vice’s Motherboard in August.
The three largest voting manufacturing companies — Election Systems &Software, Dominion Voting Systems and Hart InterCivic — have acknowledged they all put modems in some of their tabulators and scanners. The reason? So that unofficial election results can more quickly be relayed to the public. Those modems connect to cell phone networks, which, in turn, are connected to the internet.

Although democrats and Dominion officials claimed their machines were never hooked up to the internet, facts and evidence prove they are lying.