The Only Way To God The Father

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
That is a lie. Jesus would never send you back to the old testament after making it obsolete.

[Jhn 10:1, 8
1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. ...
8 "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.

Shalom.

What you are saying does not even make sense to me.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
I know its the new testament.
Shalom.

I know about the new covenant. What you are saying is not the new testament. The term New Covenant or New Testament is often used of the 27 books from Matthew to Revelation.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I know about the new covenant. What you are saying is not the new testament. The term New Covenant or New Testament is often used of the 27 books from Matthew to Revelation.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You are an idiot. You make a lousy Jew, I was thinking there is a religion that worships cows. You might try it next.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You should try the cows. You make a lousy Jew. And I have talked to lots of Jews.
Shalom.

No.

Matthew 4:10 NKJV - Then Jesus said to him, "Away with you, Satan! For it is written, 'You shall worship the LORD your God, and Him only you shall serve.' "

Luke 4:8 NKJV - And Jesus answered and said to him, "Get behind Me, Satan! For it is written, 'You shall worship the LORD your God, and Him only you shall serve.' "

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

No.

Matthew 4:10 NKJV - Then Jesus said to him, "Away with you, Satan! For it is written, 'You shall worship the LORD your God, and Him only you shall serve.' "

Luke 4:8 NKJV - And Jesus answered and said to him, "Get behind Me, Satan! For it is written, 'You shall worship the LORD your God, and Him only you shall serve.' "

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lolol Like I said them are Christian verses, not Jews. One has to have Christian authority, and you don't have any. Try the cows. Your even a failure as a Jew now.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lolol Like I said them are Christian verses, not Jews. One has to have Christian authority, and you don't have any. Try the cows. Your even a failure as a Jew now.
Shalom.

No.

Deuteronomy 6:4-5 NKJV - "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one! "You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.

Deuteronomy 6:13 NKJV - "You shall fear the LORD your God and serve Him, and shall take oaths in His name.

Deuteronomy 10:20 NKJV - "You shall fear the LORD your God; you shall serve Him, and to Him you shall hold fast, and take oaths in His name.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

No.

Deuteronomy 6:4-5 NKJV - "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one! "You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.

Deuteronomy 6:13 NKJV - "You shall fear the LORD your God and serve Him, and shall take oaths in His name.

Deuteronomy 10:20 NKJV - "You shall fear the LORD your God; you shall serve Him, and to Him you shall hold fast, and take oaths in His name.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your going brain dead. Spamming

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I do not understand.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You wonder why I say your an idiot. Its because I am always having to explain things to you. Because you don't understand. I have the Holy Spirit and He tells me things about you. And I share them with you. You don't know the Holy Spirit so you must ask me what He says about your comments. He always answers with the scriptures.

[Jhn 8:44
44 "You are of [your] father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own [resources], for he is a liar and the father of it.