The Only Way To God The Father

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
lol There is not one verse in the whole bible that says God the Son or God the Holy Spirit. There are rules of believing. I understand that you never use them, but they are there.
Do not think beyond what is written, and don't add one thing to the verses or take one thing away from the verses.

[1Co 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.

[Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and [from] the things which are written in this book.

I worship in the Spirit. You worship in the flesh.
[Rom 8:1-2, 8
1 [There is] therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death. ...

8 So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.

Acts 5:3-4 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

3 But Peter said, “Ananias, why has Satan filled your heart to lie to the Holy Spirit and to keep back some of the price of the land? 4 While it remained unsold, did it not remain your own? And after it was sold, was it not [a]under your control? Why is it that you have conceived this deed in your heart? You have not lied to men but to God.”

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Speaking of Jesus;

Acts 20:28 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

28 Be on guard for yourselves and for all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He purchased [c]with His own blood.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Speaking of Jesus;

28 Be on guard for yourselves and for all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He purchased [c]with His own blood.

I said
If your going to be an overseer, you should find the Holy Spirit first.

[Tit 1:10-11
10 For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision,
11 whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole households, teaching things which they ought not, for the sake of dishonest gain.
[2Pe 3:16
16 as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable [people] twist to their own destruction, as [they do] also the rest of the Scriptures.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said

10 For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision,
11 whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole households, teaching things which they ought not, for the sake of dishonest gain.
16 as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable [people] twist to their own destruction, as [they do] also the rest of the Scriptures.

So you are saying that Jesus is not the overseer of the Church. Doesn't surprise me.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Speaking of Jesus;

We hsave the Bible to guard ourselves which is much, much powerful than men leaders.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol You really are an idiot. One must be born again of the Holy Spirit. That is what one must do.
[1Co 2:4-5
4 And my speech and my preaching [were] not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
Many Christians don't know what "born again" means even though they say they are born again Christians.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol You really are an idiot. One must be born again of the Holy Spirit. That is what one must do.
[1Co 2:4-5
4 And my speech and my preaching [were] not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.

Shalom.

You must be born again. When a person is born again they are born of the Spirit of God. If you have been born again then the Spirit of God dwells in you.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You just said it in post 43. You need to clarify what you said.

I said
Clarify what?

I said

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

You must be born again. When a person is born again they are born of the Spirit of God. If you have been born again then the Spirit of God dwells in you.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
And you cant be born again until you have crucified all your emotions and feelings. Your not Christ's until you do that.
[Gal 5:24
24 And those [who are] Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
And you cant be born again until you have crucified all your emotions and feelings. Your not Christ's until you do that.
[Gal 5:24
24 And those [who are] Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
Shalom.

Jacob

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Isa 1:3 The ox knoweth his owner, and the *** his master's crib: but Israel doth not know, my people doth not consider.
Isa 1:4 Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the LORD, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward.
Isa 1:5 Why should ye be stricken any more? ye will revolt more and more: the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint.
Isa 1:6 From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in it; but wounds, and bruises, and putrifying sores: they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with ointment.
Isa 1:7 Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.
Isa 1:8 And the daughter of Zion is left as a cottage in a vineyard, as a lodge in a garden of cucumbers, as a besieged city.
Isa 1:9 Except the LORD of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant, we should have been as Sodom, and we should have been like unto Gomorrah.
Isa 1:10 Hear the word of the LORD, ye rulers of Sodom; give ear unto the law of our God, ye people of Gomorrah.
Isa 1:11 To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the LORD: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.
Isa 1:12 When ye come to appear before me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread my courts?
Isa 1:13 Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting.
Isa 1:14 Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them.
Isa 1:15 And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood.
Isa 1:16 Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil;
Isa 1:17 Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.
Isa 1:18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.
Isa 1:19 If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:
Isa 1:20 But if ye refuse and rebel, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.
Isa 1:21 How is the faithful city become an harlot! it was full of judgment; righteousness lodged in it; but now murderers.

Of course the people of God of the NT are the church members.

LA

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Shalom what does that mean to someone like you a Jew?
Shalom.

Shalom means peace.

John 14:27 KJV - Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Shalom means peace.

John 14:27 KJV - Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Is that old testament peace? I don't want none of that because they never had any.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

There is something that you do not understand.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
The only thing I don't understand is why someone would become a Jew when they were kicked out of Christianity
[Mat 15:13
13 But He answered and said, "Every plant which My heavenly Father has not planted will be uprooted.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
The only thing I don't understand is why someone would become a Jew when they were kicked out of Christianity
[Mat 15:13
13 But He answered and said, "Every plant which My heavenly Father has not planted will be uprooted.
Shalom.

Your verse is not talking about me, and I was not kicked out of Christianity. I came to observe Torah in obedience to Jesus' word with All Israel, even as a Christian.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Your verse is not talking about me, and I was not kicked out of Christianity. I came to observe Torah in obedience to Jesus' word with All Israel, even as a Christian.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
That is a lie. Jesus would never send you back to the old testament after making it obsolete.

[Jhn 10:1, 8
1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. ...
8 "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.