The NYTimes ran a pic of our Amer RTL logo...

The NYTimes ran a pic of our Amer RTL logo...

• Yes

Votes: 22 68.8%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • My name is fool and I don't count

Votes: 9 28.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aimiel

One of the Most Perfect Logos EVER DESIGNED!!!

One of the Most Perfect Logos EVER DESIGNED!!!

As it stands, however, I find myself questioning the patriotism of those involved- perhaps the eagle should be even bigger and be clutching a bible and an apple pie in its talons?
Knight is 'those' involved, since he's the one who designed the logo. He's one of the most patriotic individuals I've ever been around. Those at Right to Life responsible for selecting his design as their logo are not only patriotic, they're wise, too; because using our national iconic animal, the Bald Eagle, shown caring for a human baby, evokes patriotic feelings in the hearts of those who believe that the rights and freedoms that we often take for granted are for everyone, including the un-born. They have the most important of those rights: the right to life. If it isn't patriotic to stand up for the rights of downtrodden masses of un-born who die by the thousand every single day due to the irresponsibility of those who believe that part of their rights includes murder; then I live in the wrong country. If defending the defensless from short-sighted selfish killers of unborn babies is un-patriotic, then I'm a traitor. Thank God that I'm a red-blooded American, and the rights and freedoms that we have been so graciously given exist; and flourish to the point that I can speak what is on my heart and mind about the foolishness of murdering infants before they have a chance to take a breath or meet their parents face-to-face, defending those rights, which include even the unborn. It isn't patriotic to want to allow others to trample on the right those who are un-born simply for the sake of convenience. That isn't what our Constitution is all about. It was written to correct wrongs, not give them license. It is un-patriotic to pretend otherwise. It's also high time that we stop the morons that want to pervert it into a license to sin. Our great country deserves better. There's nothing un-patriotic about this logo, but there is (now at least) a number of un-answered questions about yours. :think:

Aimiel

Are there really four applicants to the office of Fool? Looks like they've passed the intelligence portion of the test. :duh:

PlastikBuddha

Knight is 'those' involved, since he's the one who designed the logo. He's one of the most patriotic individuals I've ever been around.
Those at Right to Life responsible for selecting his design as their logo are not only patriotic, they're wise, too; because using our national iconic animal, the Bald Eagle, shown caring for a human baby, evokes patriotic feelings in the hearts of those who believe that the rights and freedoms that we often take for granted are for everyone, including the un-born. They have the most important of those rights: the right to life. If it isn't patriotic to stand up for the rights of downtrodden masses of un-born who die by the thousand every single day due to the irresponsibility of those who believe that part of their rights includes murder; then I live in the wrong country.
If defending the defensless from short-sighted selfish killers of unborn babies is un-patriotic, then I'm a traitor. Thank God that I'm a red-blooded American, and the rights and freedoms that we have been so graciously given exist; and flourish to the point that I can speak what is on my heart and mind about the foolishness of murdering infants before they have a chance to take a breath or meet their parents face-to-face, defending those rights, which include even the unborn. It isn't patriotic to want to allow others to trample on the right those who are un-born simply for the sake of convenience. That isn't what our Constitution is all about. It was written to correct wrongs, not give them license. It is un-patriotic to pretend otherwise. It's also high time that we stop the morons that want to pervert it into a license to sin. Our great country deserves better. There's nothing un-patriotic about this logo, but there is (now at least) a number of un-answered questions about yours. :think:

-whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh!-
That's the sound of irony flying by right over your head. :D

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Knight is 'those' involved, since he's the one who designed the logo. He's one of the most patriotic individuals I've ever been around. Those at Right to Life responsible for selecting his design as their logo are not only patriotic, they're wise, too; because using our national iconic animal, the Bald Eagle, shown caring for a human baby, evokes patriotic feelings in the hearts of those who believe that the rights and freedoms that we often take for granted are for everyone, including the un-born. They have the most important of those rights: the right to life. If it isn't patriotic to stand up for the rights of downtrodden masses of un-born who die by the thousand every single day due to the irresponsibility of those who believe that part of their rights includes murder; then I live in the wrong country. If defending the defensless from short-sighted selfish killers of unborn babies is un-patriotic, then I'm a traitor. Thank God that I'm a red-blooded American, and the rights and freedoms that we have been so graciously given exist; and flourish to the point that I can speak what is on my heart and mind about the foolishness of murdering infants before they have a chance to take a breath or meet their parents face-to-face, defending those rights, which include even the unborn. It isn't patriotic to want to allow others to trample on the right those who are un-born simply for the sake of convenience. That isn't what our Constitution is all about. It was written to correct wrongs, not give them license. It is un-patriotic to pretend otherwise. It's also high time that we stop the morons that want to pervert it into a license to sin. Our great country deserves better. There's nothing un-patriotic about this logo, but there is (now at least) a number of un-answered questions about yours. :think:
Thank you! :up: .....and well said!

fool

Hall of Fame
Are there really four applicants to the office of Fool?

Now there's 25.93%!
"no" finally has a supporter but it's rumored that that one vote was the result of the difficult to understand ballot format.............

Caille

Now there's 25.93%!
"no" finally has a supporter but it's rumored that that one vote was the result of the difficult to understand ballot format.............

I heard there were 47 other ballots cast for Fool, but they all had hanging chads.

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
-shrug-
At least it's not the letters RTL spelled out in dismembered fetal limbs or something gruesome like that. As it stands, however, I find myself questioning the patriotism of those involved- perhaps the eagle should be even bigger and be clutching a bible and an apple pie in its talons?

I don't know, what you stated might bring about some ideas for a logo for the pro-abort crowd. Dismembered fetal limbs...and instead of an Eagle it could be a pair of forceps clutching the babies head....

Bob Enyart

Deceased
Staff member
Administrator
He's funny as a fool...

He's funny as a fool...

Fool said:
AWESOME!
Right now "my name is fool and I don't count" is beating "no" by 12.5 % in the polls!
Things aren't lookin good for "no"!
There have been whisperings that "no" might withdraw from the race and announce it's support for "my name is fool and I don't count"!
What an Election!!!!

Now, THAT was funny!

-BE

Status
Not open for further replies.