The NYTimes ran a pic of our Amer RTL logo...

The NYTimes ran a pic of our Amer RTL logo...

• Yes

Votes: 22 68.8%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • My name is fool and I don't count

Votes: 9 28.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Enyart

Deceased
Staff member
Administrator
The New York Times ran a photo of our American RTL logo on Sat. Feb 2, 2008.

If you don't want to log into the NYTimes.com, you can see the logo at AmericanRTL.org.

(ARTL held a contest of graphic artists in America and Europe, and TOL's very own Knight submitted the winning logo! Thank you Knight for a great RTL logo! Many compliments come in for that artwork!)

Is anyone able to tell me if that was on their website only, or also in their print edition?

-Bob

Last edited:

Bob Enyart

Deceased
Staff member
Administrator
The NYT photo caption is great for ARTL's goal...

The NYT photo caption is great for ARTL's goal...

The NYT photo caption is great for American RTL's short-term goal, which is to help torpedo Romney's presidential bid, and to present him and his supporters as pro-choice. Caption under big American Right To Life logo of the eagle protecting the baby (in his RIGHT wing):

"As Mitt Romney campaigned Friday in Denver, abortion opponents and Romney supporters exchanged words."

Perfect! Abortion opponents (American RTL) and Romney supporters (pro-choice) exchange words! Couldn't have said it better myself :)

And then the NY Times article: After devoting two years and more than $35 million of his money trying to win his party’s nomination for the presidency, Mitt Romney and his advisers face the possibility that his effort could end with the nominating contests on Tuesday... Operating in survival mode... try to salvage his campaign... a new infusion of cash from Mr. Romney... growing sense of inevitability...

fool

Hall of Fame
I didn't know Knight did stuff like that.
Sweet
Whip out some more.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Wow, the logo really makes a statement.

Great job Knight!!

fool

Hall of Fame
AWESOME!
Right now "my name is fool and I don't count" is beating "no" by 12.5 % in the polls!
Things aren't lookin good for "no"!
There have been whisperings that "no" might withdraw from the race and announce it's support for "my name is fool and I don't count"!
What an Election!!!!

fool

Hall of Fame
Annnnndddddddd Noooooowwwwww..................
"my name is fool and I don't count" is at 18.18%!!!!
PANDIMONIUM!
It's on the periodic chart I think.
That'll get ya some mike time at the Repub debates

fool

Hall of Fame
"my name is fool and I don't count" is at 30.77%!!!!
"no" is at 0%!
"Yes" is falling in the polls!
"no" is in his limo at an undisclosed location.............

fool

Hall of Fame
99 views and "my name is fool and I don't count" is at 28.75%!!!!!!!!

PlastikBuddha

-shrug-
At least it's not the letters RTL spelled out in dismembered fetal limbs or something gruesome like that. As it stands, however, I find myself questioning the patriotism of those involved- perhaps the eagle should be even bigger and be clutching a bible and an apple pie in its talons?

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
-shrug-
At least it's not the letters RTL spelled out in dismembered fetal limbs or something gruesome like that. As it stands, however, I find myself questioning the patriotism of those involved- perhaps the eagle should be even bigger and be clutching a bible and an apple pie in its talons?

You should sketch that out and post it. Thanks for your concern!

I'd leave it alone Knight, looks great to me!

:up:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.