The New Testament is Jewish

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
some of them are but Moses is a Levite...there are still 10 others tribes to name...yours destroyed them by taxing them to worship at the temple causing a civil war and the ultimate downfall of Israel...post Babylon your supremacy ran unchecked
as expected the conspiracy having been found in yours a long time ago...
No. I don't know what you are talking about. What tribe?
wow really?...take it up with Paul who wrote "Branches were broken off so that I (goys) might be grafted in. Quite right, they were broken off for their unbelief, but you stand by your faith."
The word is not used.
Pity you would rather call Paul a liar and graft to those broken off branches than the trunk and root...
You don't know what you are talking about.
already noted...Zionists actually can't believe in it...
There is no Biblical or Scriptural support for the idea. I don't know why you are talking about Zionists.
and so much for that everlasting life to whosever shall believe in Him...guess He was lying too...apparently its just for Jews...
No, you are incorrect if you believe this.
to all of Israel not just one tribe...and those traveling with them ...but Moses first actually...the Levite...and well Israel failed and how...and was utterly destroyed yet now we have those who are not but claim they are...
I still don't know what you are talking about.
And they deny He was God, messiah or risen from the dead...and you grafted on to that
No. I am of the body of Christ the body of Messiah by faith, and Israel in that I am circumcised and observe Torah.
He also used a donkey...
I am not sure what you are trying to say. What are you referring to? You have no reason to take away anything from Torah.

Being of Israel I am either not of a tribe, of Levi, or of some other tribe.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I'm not attacking you. I'm loving you enough to tell you the truth and expose your deception.
You have made a false accusation. I may some day study the Mishna. For now I am still learning. We have Torah. We have the TaNaKh. We have the New Testament. Next comes the Mishna. I do have the commentary in the Mishna. And we have more than just the reading of the Torah and the Haftarah each week on the Sabbath.
I can assure you that you don't understand either, else you wouldn't refer to the words of the (Mosaic) covenant as commandments.
What do you mean by the Mosaic covenant?

Exodus 34:28 NASB - 28 So he was there with the LORD forty days and forty nights; he did not eat bread or drink water. And he wrote on the tablets the words of the covenant, the Ten Commandments.

Deuteronomy 4:13 NASB - 13 "So He declared to you His covenant which He commanded you to perform, that is, the Ten Commandments; and He wrote them on two tablets of stone.

Deuteronomy 10:4 NASB - 4 "He wrote on the tablets, like the former writing, the Ten Commandments which the LORD had spoken to you on the mountain from the midst of the fire on the day of the assembly; and the LORD gave them to me.
A "Jew" is one inwardly, by circumcision of the heart.
Romans 2:29 NASB - 29 But he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that which is of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the letter; and his praise is not from men, but from God.
I know you don't. That's the problem. You're deceived in your ignorance.
Do you study or observe Torah? I don't know what you are talking about. I see no reason for you to take away from what I know. You are talking about more than Torah, more than the TaNaKh, more than the New Testament.
Biblical Judaism was a very intricate system of orthodoxy and orthopraxy according to covenants. It's impossible for that system to exist now.
I am not familiar with the words that you are using, but I believe you are misled. You need to read, study, and apply what is in Torah or you don't have Biblical Judaism or Judaism for that matter.
That's not even deep enough to be shallow.
Have you studied about the Messiah? Have you read about God's Son in Proverbs?
Yes, but not at all in the context you're applying it.
What are you agreeing with in what I said? Why does there need to be context or more context. You can see what I am saying plainly in the scriptures. It is clear in the text.

Matthew 16:13-20 NASB - 13 Now when Jesus came into the district of Caesarea Philippi, He was asking His disciples, "Who do people say that the Son of Man is?" 14 And they said, "Some say John the Baptist; and others, Elijah; but still others, Jeremiah, or one of the prophets." 15 He said to them, "But who do you say that I am?" 16 Simon Peter answered, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God." 17 And Jesus said to him, "Blessed are you, Simon Barjona, because flesh and blood did not reveal this to you, but My Father who is in heaven. 18 "I also say to you that you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build My church; and the gates of Hades will not overpower it. 19 "I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; and whatever you bind on earth shall have been bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall have been loosed in heaven." 20 Then He warned the disciples that they should tell no one that He was the Christ.
And you are not adhering to the new covenant, and the old is fulfilled in Christ. There is no more handwriting of ordinances. And you can't and won't fulfill them anyway.
You will need to learn about what you are saying.

Matthew 5:17-20 NASB - 17 "Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill. 18 "For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished. 19 "Whoever then annuls one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever keeps and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 "For I say to you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will not enter the kingdom of heaven.

Colossians 2:8-23 NASB - 8 See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, according to the tradition of men, according to the elementary principles of the world, rather than according to Christ. 9 For in Him all the fullness of Deity dwells in bodily form, 10 and in Him you have been made complete, and He is the head over all rule and authority; 11 and in Him you were also circumcised with a circumcision made without hands, in the removal of the body of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ; 12 having been buried with Him in baptism, in which you were also raised up with Him through faith in the working of God, who raised Him from the dead. 13 When you were dead in your transgressions and the uncircumcision of your flesh, He made you alive together with Him, having forgiven us all our transgressions, 14 having canceled out the certificate of debt consisting of decrees against us, which was hostile to us; and He has taken it out of the way, having nailed it to the cross. 15 When He had disarmed the rulers and authorities, He made a public display of them, having triumphed over them through Him. 16 Therefore no one is to act as your judge in regard to food or drink or in respect to a festival or a new moon or a Sabbath day-- 17 things which are a mere shadow of what is to come; but the substance belongs to Christ. 18 Let no one keep defrauding you of your prize by delighting in self-abasement and the worship of the angels, taking his stand on visions he has seen, inflated without cause by his fleshly mind, 19 and not holding fast to the head, from whom the entire body, being supplied and held together by the joints and ligaments, grows with a growth which is from God. 20 If you have died with Christ to the elementary principles of the world, why, as if you were living in the world, do you submit yourself to decrees, such as, 21 "Do not handle, do not taste, do not touch!" 22 (which all refer to things destined to perish with use)--in accordance with the commandments and teachings of men? 23 These are matters which have, to be sure, the appearance of wisdom in self-made religion and self-abasement and severe treatment of the body, but are of no value against fleshly indulgence.

Galatians 6:8 NASB - 8 For the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life.

Romans 8:1-4 NASB - 1 Therefore there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. 2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set you free from the law of sin and of death. 3 For what the Law could not do, weak as it was through the flesh, God did: sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh and as an offering for sin, He condemned sin in the flesh, 4 so that the requirement of the Law might be fulfilled in us, who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.

John 14:21 NASB - 21 "He who has My commandments and keeps them is the one who loves Me; and he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and will disclose Myself to him."

1 John 5:3 NASB - 3 For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments; and His commandments are not burdensome.

James 4:17 NASB - 17 Therefore, to one who knows the right thing to do and does not do it, to him it is sin.

1 John 3:4 KJV - 4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

1 John 5:18 NASB - 18 We know that no one who is born of God sins; but He who was born of God keeps him, and the evil one does not touch him.

1 Corinthians 15:34 NASB - 34 Become sober-minded as you ought, and stop sinning; for some have no knowledge of God. I speak this to your shame.
You are deceived in your ignorance. I know it won't deter you for me to say that; but I want you to be accountable for it and I no longer am.
Ezekiel 3:21 NASB - 21 "However, if you have warned the righteous man that the righteous should not sin and he does not sin, he shall surely live because he took warning; and you have delivered yourself."

beloved57

How do you reconcile these verses with your theology?
Acts 2:29-30
Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day.
30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;

Do you believe what is written in the Hebrew Scriptures?
At 2Samuel 7:12 God promised David that the Messiah would come from the seed of David's bowels.
And when thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy seed after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish his kingdom.

Can there be any doubt that the Messiah had to be a descendant of the Male genealogy of King David?

Acts 13:22-23 NIV) After removing Saul, he made David their king. He testified concerning him: 'I have found David son of Jesse a man after my own heart; he will do everything I want him to do.' {23} "From this man's descendants God has brought to Israel the Savior Jesus, as he promised.

(Rev 22:16 NIV) "I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."

Romans 1:1-3 Young's Literal Translation (YLT)
1 Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, a called apostle, having been separated to the good news of God --
2 which He announced before through His prophets in holy writings --
3 concerning His Son, (who is come of the seed of David according to the flesh,

Greek word for seed is”Sperma”

I don't need to reconcile them. None of those verses can change the facts that Jesus is from above, that Joseph was not His physical father, nor was He a product of Mary's egg.

beloved57

That is what you are pointing to. Do you remember the story and what God did about it? Do you know the history of God's people, the people of Israel? Do you understand, keep, and observe God's commands? God has forbidden idolatry.

The jews have always been idolatrous their whole history!

marhig

]Romans 2:29 NASB - 29But he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that which is of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the letter; and his praise is not from men, but from God.

Yes, circumcision is of the heart by the spirit and not by the letter, so just reading the scriptures isn't good enough. We have to have complete faith in God and have the indwelling holy spirit who then circumcises our heart. Which is what I have said all along.

And now you've quoted this, after telling me I'm wrong in believing that the spirit circumcises our heart and cleanses us of sin, and then you don't give me an explanation as to why I'm wrong?

How can you quote this scripture if you don't believe that the holy spirit cleanses us of sin and you don't believe that he also teaches us?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Grafted into what? What are the natural branches? See Romans 11.

Romans 11:21 NASB - for if God did not spare the natural branches, He will not spare you, either.

Romans 11:24 NASB - For if you were cut off from what is by nature a wild olive tree, and were grafted contrary to nature into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these who are the natural branches be grafted into their own olive tree?

The body of Messiah or the body of Christ is made up of both Jew and Gentile.

Compare Israel and the body of Messiah. God's covenant with Israel and God's covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah. What is the body of Messiah?

Yeshua is Israel's Messiah! He is the Jewish Messiah! He is the Messiah foretold in the scriptures beginning with Moses.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Yes, circumcision is of the heart by the spirit and not by the letter, so just reading the scriptures isn't good enough. We have to have complete faith in God and have the indwelling holy spirit who then circumcises our heart. Which is what I have said all along.

And now you've quoted this, after telling me I'm wrong in believing that the spirit circumcises our heart and cleanses us of sin, and then you don't give me an explanation as to why I'm wrong?

How can you quote this scripture if you don't believe that the holy spirit cleanses us of sin and you don't believe that he also teaches us?
You should seek the scriptures to see if what you are saying is correct. I see nowhere that says the spirit circumcises our heart or cleanses us of sin.

We speak in words which the Holy Spirit teaches.

1 Corinthians 2:13 NKJV - These things we also speak, not in words which man's wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

marhig

You should seek the scriptures to see if what you are saying is correct. I see nowhere that says the spirit circumcises our heart or cleanses us of sin.

We speak in words which the Holy Spirit teaches.

1 Corinthians 2:13 NKJV - These things we also speak, not in words which man's wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
So at least now you admit that the holy spirit teaches us after telling me that there is no evidence of that!

If you don't know that the holy spirit cleanses our heart of sin, then you don't truly know God or the power of the holy spirit!

By the way you quoted this

Romans 2:29 NASB - 29 But he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that which is of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the letter; and his praise is not from men, but from God.

This verse tells us that the spirit circumcises our heart?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
So at least now you admit that the holy spirit teaches us after telling me that there is no evidence of that!
I don't remember telling you that.
If you don't know that the holy spirit cleanses our heart of sin, then you don't truly know God or the power of the holy spirit!

By the way you quoted this

Which tells us that the spirit circumcises our heart?
Yes, it does. My apologies. I did some word searches, but yet I know this verse.

Do you have a verse that says the Holy Spirit cleanses our heart or our heart of sin (believers, unbelievers?)?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Exodus 34:28 NASB - So he was there with the LORD forty days and forty nights; he did not eat bread or drink water. And he wrote on the tablets the words of the covenant, the Ten Commandments.

Deuteronomy 4:13 NASB - "So He declared to you His covenant which He commanded you to perform, that is, the Ten Commandments; and He wrote them on two tablets of stone.

Deuteronomy 10:4 NASB - "He wrote on the tablets, like the former writing, the Ten Commandments which the LORD had spoken to you on the mountain from the midst of the fire on the day of the assembly; and the LORD gave them to me.

Exodus 20:1-26 NASB - 1 Then God spoke all these words, saying, 2 "I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery. 3 "You shall have no other gods before Me. 4 "You shall not make for yourself an idol, or any likeness of what is in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the water under the earth. 5 "You shall not worship them or serve them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, on the third and the fourth generations of those who hate Me, 6 but showing lovingkindness to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My commandments. 7 "You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain, for the LORD will not leave him unpunished who takes His name in vain. 8 "Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. 9 "Six days you shall labor and do all your work, 10 but the seventh day is a sabbath of the LORD your God; in it you shall not do any work, you or your son or your daughter, your male or your female servant or your cattle or your sojourner who stays with you. 11 "For in six days the LORD made the heavens and the earth, the sea and all that is in them, and rested on the seventh day; therefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day and made it holy. 12 "Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be prolonged in the land which the LORD your God gives you. 13 "You shall not murder. 14 "You shall not commit adultery. 15 "You shall not steal. 16 "You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor. 17 "You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife or his male servant or his female servant or his ox or his donkey or anything that belongs to your neighbor." 18 All the people perceived the thunder and the lightning flashes and the sound of the trumpet and the mountain smoking; and when the people saw it, they trembled and stood at a distance. 19 Then they said to Moses, "Speak to us yourself and we will listen; but let not God speak to us, or we will die." 20 Moses said to the people, "Do not be afraid; for God has come in order to test you, and in order that the fear of Him may remain with you, so that you may not sin." 21 So the people stood at a distance, while Moses approached the thick cloud where God was. 22 Then the LORD said to Moses, "Thus you shall say to the sons of Israel, 'You yourselves have seen that I have spoken to you from heaven. 23 'You shall not make other gods besides Me; gods of silver or gods of gold, you shall not make for yourselves. 24 'You shall make an altar of earth for Me, and you shall sacrifice on it your burnt offerings and your peace offerings, your sheep and your oxen; in every place where I cause My name to be remembered, I will come to you and bless you. 25 'If you make an altar of stone for Me, you shall not build it of cut stones, for if you wield your tool on it, you will profane it. 26 'And you shall not go up by steps to My altar, so that your nakedness will not be exposed on it.'

Deuteronomy 5:1-33 NASB - 1 Then Moses summoned all Israel and said to them: "Hear, O Israel, the statutes and the ordinances which I am speaking today in your hearing, that you may learn them and observe them carefully. 2 "The LORD our God made a covenant with us at Horeb. 3 "The LORD did not make this covenant with our fathers, but with us, with all those of us alive here today. 4 "The LORD spoke to you face to face at the mountain from the midst of the fire, 5 while I was standing between the LORD and you at that time, to declare to you the word of the LORD; for you were afraid because of the fire and did not go up the mountain. He said, 6 'I am the LORD your God who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery. 7 'You shall have no other gods before Me. 8 'You shall not make for yourself an idol, or any likeness of what is in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the water under the earth. 9 'You shall not worship them or serve them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, and on the third and the fourth generations of those who hate Me, 10 but showing lovingkindness to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My commandments. 11 'You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain, for the LORD will not leave him unpunished who takes His name in vain. 12 'Observe the sabbath day to keep it holy, as the LORD your God commanded you. 13 'Six days you shall labor and do all your work, 14 but the seventh day is a sabbath of the LORD your God; in it you shall not do any work, you or your son or your daughter or your male servant or your female servant or your ox or your donkey or any of your cattle or your sojourner who stays with you, so that your male servant and your female servant may rest as well as you. 15 'You shall remember that you were a slave in the land of Egypt, and the LORD your God brought you out of there by a mighty hand and by an outstretched arm; therefore the LORD your God commanded you to observe the sabbath day. 16 'Honor your father and your mother, as the LORD your God has commanded you, that your days may be prolonged and that it may go well with you on the land which the LORD your God gives you. 17 'You shall not murder. 18 'You shall not commit adultery. 19 'You shall not steal. 20 'You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor. 21 'You shall not covet your neighbor's wife, and you shall not desire your neighbor's house, his field or his male servant or his female servant, his ox or his donkey or anything that belongs to your neighbor.' 22 "These words the LORD spoke to all your assembly at the mountain from the midst of the fire, of the cloud and of the thick gloom, with a great voice, and He added no more. He wrote them on two tablets of stone and gave them to me. 23 "And when you heard the voice from the midst of the darkness, while the mountain was burning with fire, you came near to me, all the heads of your tribes and your elders. 24 "You said, 'Behold, the LORD our God has shown us His glory and His greatness, and we have heard His voice from the midst of the fire; we have seen today that God speaks with man, yet he lives. 25 'Now then why should we die? For this great fire will consume us; if we hear the voice of the LORD our God any longer, then we will die. 26 'For who is there of all flesh who has heard the voice of the living God speaking from the midst of the fire, as we have, and lived? 27 'Go near and hear all that the LORD our God says; then speak to us all that the LORD our God speaks to you, and we will hear and do it.' 28 "The LORD heard the voice of your words when you spoke to me, and the LORD said to me, 'I have heard the voice of the words of this people which they have spoken to you. They have done well in all that they have spoken. 29 'Oh that they had such a heart in them, that they would fear Me and keep all My commandments always, that it may be well with them and with their sons forever! 30 'Go, say to them, "Return to your tents." 31 'But as for you, stand here by Me, that I may speak to you all the commandments and the statutes and the judgments which you shall teach them, that they may observe them in the land which I give them to possess.' 32 "So you shall observe to do just as the LORD your God has commanded you; you shall not turn aside to the right or to the left. 33 "You shall walk in all the way which the LORD your God has commanded you, that you may live and that it may be well with you, and that you may prolong your days in the land which you will possess.

marhig

Yes, it does. My apologies. I did some word searches, but yet I know this verse.

Do you have a verse that says the Holy Spirit cleanses our heart or our heart of sin (believers, unbelievers?)?

So now you say that the holy spirit does circumcise our heart? After saying over and over that I need to go back to the scriptures for understanding, because I believe that the spirit circumcises our heart to be the truth?

And we don't go to the scriptures for understanding, we go to God! The scriptures teach us, but only God can open our understanding

Also, the blood of Christ cleanses, the holy spirit teaches, and we have to obey him and deny ourselves.

If we don't have the holy spirit within, then a are dead in our sins. Without him in our hearts we will never be cleansed.

What do you mean you didn't say that the holy spirit doesn't teach, that's the first sentence of the first PM that you sent me!

Maybe you should go and have a read of your first PM

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
If one reads the history of the jews in the ot, its full of idolatry against God !
Idolatry is never a good thing, no matter who it is. I believe you should obey God's command against idolatry. There is only one God, and He alone is to be worshipped. He is the God of Israel, YHVH, Creator of heaven and earth.

Romans 3:19-31 NASB - 19 Now we know that whatever the Law says, it speaks to those who are under the Law, so that every mouth may be closed and all the world may become accountable to God; 20 because by the works of the Law no flesh will be justified in His sight; for through the Law comes the knowledge of sin. 21 But now apart from the Law the righteousness of God has been manifested, being witnessed by the Law and the Prophets, 22 even the righteousness of God through faith in Jesus Christ for all those who believe; for there is no distinction; 23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24 being justified as a gift by His grace through the redemption which is in Christ Jesus; 25 whom God displayed publicly as a propitiation in His blood through faith. This was to demonstrate His righteousness, because in the forbearance of God He passed over the sins previously committed; 26 for the demonstration, I say, of His righteousness at the present time, so that He would be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus. 27 Where then is boasting? It is excluded. By what kind of law? Of works? No, but by a law of faith. 28 For we maintain that a man is justified by faith apart from works of the Law. 29 Or is God the God of Jews only? Is He not the God of Gentiles also? Yes, of Gentiles also, 30 since indeed God who will justify the circumcised by faith and the uncircumcised through faith is one. 31 Do we then nullify the Law through faith? May it never be! On the contrary, we establish the Law.

marhig

What do you believe that circumcision of the heart by the spirit is if it doesn't mean being cleansed of sin?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
People shouldn't get alarmed when they hear that the New Testament is Jewish. It would be like, as a random example, being alarmed by Harry Potter being called British.

There are Jews who, having never read the New Testament, end up surprised how Jewish it is- they grew up being taught to stay away from it, and presume it's alien to Jewish literature.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
So now you say that the holy spirit does circumcise our heart? After saying over and over that I need to go back to the scriptures for understanding, because I believe that the spirit circumcises our heart to be the truth?
Yes, according to the scriptures.
And as for we don't go to the scriptures for understanding, we go to God!
May God give you understanding of the scriptures, His written word.
Also, the blood of Christ cleanses,
1 John 1:7 NASB - 7 but if we walk in the Light as He Himself is in the Light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus His Son cleanses us from all sin.
the holy spirit teaches,
Can you explain what the scriptures say here?
and we have to obey him
Do you mean God and Jesus?
and deny ourselves.
Luke 9:23 NASB - 23 And He was saying to them all, "If anyone wishes to come after Me, he must deny himself, and take up his cross daily and follow Me.
If we don't have the holy spirit within, then a are dead in our sins.
I don't know where you are getting this. How about these verses?

1 Peter 2:24 KJV - 24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

Colossians 2:13 NASB - 13 When you were dead in your transgressions and the uncircumcision of your flesh, He made you alive together with Him, having forgiven us all our transgressions,
Without him in our hearts we will never be cleansed.
I don't know where you get this from.
What do you mean you don't telling me that the holy spirit doesn't teach, that's the first sentence of the first PM that you sent me!

Maybe you should go and have a read of your first PM
Here is what I wrote (I can see now in looking at 1 Corinthians 2:13 that it does not have the word heart):

You said "as being taught in my heart by the spirit". I don't know this from scripture.