The New And Old Wine

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The words He spoke include a Sabbath keeping...those words the new unleavened bread of spirit and truth...

I said
ROFLOL Are you a computer? Computers don't reason, and they don't listen. They dictate. You dictate. You have a right to your beliefs, but you don't have a right to my beliefs. I have a right to my beliefs. Why do you let the devil control you like this?

2 Tim 2:14
14 Remind them of these things, charging them before the Lord not to strive about words to no profit, to the ruin of the hearers.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
ROFLOL Are you a computer? Computers don't reason, and they don't listen. They dictate. You dictate. You have a right to your beliefs, but you don't have a right to my beliefs. I have a right to my beliefs. Why do you let the devil control you like this?

2 Tim 2:14
14 Remind them of these things, charging them before the Lord not to strive about words to no profit, to the ruin of the hearers.
(NKJ)

"9But avoid foolish questions...and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain. 10A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject;"

To any of the early church rejecting and denying the Sabbath would be exactly that...foolish questions, contention, and strivings about the law...they are vain.

The matter is settled...Fear Yah and Keep His commandments...this is the duty of MAN...not just Jew or Israelite...as His Son affirmed...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
"9But avoid foolish questions...and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain. 10A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject;"

To any of the early church rejecting and denying the Sabbath would be exactly that...foolish questions, contention, and strivings about the law...they are vain.

The matter is settled...Fear Yah and Keep His commandments...this is the duty of MAN...not just Jew or Israelite...as His Son affirmed...

I said
lol Verse 10 says you are a sinner.

clefty

I said
lol Verse 10 says you are a sinner.

Why? because I don't reject your "choose any day everyday sabbath heresy" after the 491st admonition?...well that's really not sinning is it? Sin is defined as the breaking of God's law...it is not His Law I reject you...

Imagine though how the Spirit has suffered long and patiently as you reject it...and its truth...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Why? because I don't reject your "choose any day everyday sabbath heresy" after the 491st admonition?...well that's really not sinning is it? Sin is defined as the breaking of God's law...it is not His Law I reject you...

Imagine though how the Spirit has suffered long and patiently as you reject it...and its truth...

I said
Yes that is sinning. Because God said to admonish someone twice then reject them. You have failed to reject me. You hang around and nag. You have lied, used gross exaggerations, perverted the gospel, twisted the commandments. Your whole evil attitude has been sin.

Titus 3:10
10 Reject a divisive man after the first and second admonition,
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
Yes that is sinning. Because God said to admonish someone twice then reject them. You have failed to reject me. You hang around and nag. You have lied, used gross exaggerations, perverted the gospel, twisted the commandments. Your whole evil attitude has been sin.

Titus 3:10
10 Reject a divisive man after the first and second admonition,
(NKJ)

I don't see you as a divisive man or one spouting heresies...I was told to be patient long suffering and to love...oh and to forgive 7 x 70 which is 490 and you have a few left...lol

Ok so that puts us back to merely discussing a topic most misunderstood...and my learning from you...

And as for brothers in the faith and about these matters Paul says this

"Let no man judge you...but the body of Christ."

http://www.cogwriter.com/news/churc...sons-more-do-not-keep-the-biblical-holy-days/

So well there it is...I am not sinning by discussing Sabbath with you...

No need to admonish you...just here to learn and seek Truth

Sin is breaking God's law not spreading the gospel...

Last edited:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I don't see you as a divisive man or one spouting heresies...I was told to be patient long suffering and to love...oh and to forgive 7 x 70 which is 490 and you have a few left...lol

Ok so that puts us back to merely discussing a topic most misunderstood...and my learning from you...

And as for brothers in the faith and about these matters Paul says this

"Let no man judge you...but the body of Christ."

http://www.cogwriter.com/news/churc...sons-more-do-not-keep-the-biblical-holy-days/

So well there it is...I am not sinning by discussing Sabbath with you...

No need to admonish you...just here to learn and seek Truth

Sin is breaking God's law not spreading the gospel...

I said
lolololol How long did it take you to find that perverted opinion of the Sabbath. Of course it explains a lot about where you get your beliefs. From someone else, or comic books, or false doctrines. Anywhere but the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is the only guarantee in the whole bible. And you reject Him. So that you might lean on your own understanding.

Heb 13:9-10
9 Do not be carried about with various and strange doctrines. For it is good that the heart be established by grace, not with foods which have not profited those who have been occupied with them.
10 We have an altar from which those who serve the tabernacle have no right to eat.
(NKJ)

Mark 7:7
7 And in vain they worship Me, teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.'
(NKJ)

1 Tim 4:1-2

1 Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons,
2 speaking lies in hypocrisy, having their own conscience seared with a hot iron,
(NKJ)

You seem to have an evil conscience.