The New And Old Wine

clefty

To everyone. Depending on where your at in your walk, determines what the new wine is to you. If your in the milk understanding, new wine to you would be the meat understanding. If your in the meat understanding new wine would be the revelations of Jesus Christ. The wine is knowledge.

The older wine is preferred...new things added to the word destroy the skins destroying both wine and skin...old wine however can be poured into new skin...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The older wine is preferred...new things added to the word destroy the skins destroying both wine and skin...old wine however can be poured into new skin...

I said
Its all about preparation to receive the new wine. Growing in the Spirit. We must make it to the new wine or we will fall short of salvation. The Holy Spirit is here to prepare us. Without the Holy Spirit we are worshiping in the flesh. And no one can please God in the Flesh. For salvation one must be in the Spirit. Or born again of the Spirit.

Mark 2:21-22
21 "No one sews a piece of unshrunk cloth on an old garment; or else the new piece pulls away from the old, and the tear is made worse.
22 "And no one puts new wine into old wineskins; or else the new wine bursts the wineskins, the wine is spilled, and the wineskins are ruined. But new wine must be put into new wineskins."
(NKJ)

John 14:21
21 "He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him."
(NKJ)

John 16:12
12 "I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 3:2-3
2 I fed you with milk and not with solid food; for until now you were not able to receive it, and even now you are still not able;
3 for you are still carnal. For where there are envy, strife, and divisions among you, are you not carnal and behaving like mere men?
(NKJ)

And you don't even know the Holy Spirit.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Here is something you learn from the new wine. Your not in that body alone. And the devil talks to you every day. If you don't know that, he can manipulate you any way he wants.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I do this out of love.

Eph 5:11
11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 11:11-12
11 Why? Because I do not love you? God knows!
12 But what I do, I will also continue to do, that I may cut off the opportunity from those who desire an opportunity to be regarded just as we are in the things of which they boast.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
Its all about preparation to receive the new wine. Growing in the Spirit. We must make it to the new wine or we will fall short of salvation. The Holy Spirit is here to prepare us. Without the Holy Spirit we are worshiping in the flesh. And no one can please God in the Flesh. For salvation one must be in the Spirit. Or born again of the Spirit.

Mark 2:21-22
21 "No one sews a piece of unshrunk cloth on an old garment; or else the new piece pulls away from the old, and the tear is made worse.
22 "And no one puts new wine into old wineskins; or else the new wine bursts the wineskins, the wine is spilled, and the wineskins are ruined. But new wine must be put into new wineskins."
(NKJ)

John 14:21
21 "He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him."
(NKJ)

John 16:12
(NKJ)

1 Cor 3:2-3
2 I fed you with milk and not with solid food; for until now you were not able to receive it, and even now you are still not able;
3 for you are still carnal. For where there are envy, strife, and divisions among you, are you not carnal and behaving like mere men?
(NKJ)

And you don't even know the Holy Spirit.

I know He said "And no one after drinking old wine desires new, for he says, ‘The old is good.’”

And He meant NO one, not just Pharisees...because the new things they added, like what you are adding with your everyday anyday Sabbath, is new wine and not as good as "Remember the seventh day Sabbath"...

Taste and see...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I know He said "And no one after drinking old wine desires new, for he says, ‘The old is good.’”

And He meant NO one, not just Pharisees...because the new things they added, like what you are adding with your everyday anyday Sabbath, is new wine and not as good as "Remember the seventh day Sabbath"...

Taste and see...

I said
lolo There is something really wrong with you. When it is time to go into the deeper understanding and you refuse you become lukewarm. There are three major movments of new wine. The milk then the meat then the revelations of Jesus Christ. When your in one of them and refuse the next step of new wine. You become lukewarm.

Rev 3:15-16
15 "I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I could wish you were cold or hot.
16 "So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
lolo There is something really wrong with you. When it is time to go into the deeper understanding and you refuse you become lukewarm. There are three major movments of new wine. The milk then the meat then the revelations of Jesus Christ. When your in one of them and refuse the next step of new wine. You become lukewarm.

15 "I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I could wish you were cold or hot.
16 "So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth.
(NKJ)

Taste and see...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

Taste and see...

I said
What happen you go brain dead. So now your going to spam the same thing over and over. You will get the same answer.

Taste and see...
I said
lolo There is something really wrong with you. When it is time to go into the deeper understanding and you refuse you become lukewarm. There are three major movements of new wine. The milk then the meat then the revelations of Jesus Christ. When your in one of them and refuse the next step of new wine. You become lukewarm.

(NKJ)

clefty

I said
What happen you go brain dead. So now your going to spam the same thing over and over. You will get the same answer.

Taste and see...
I said
lolo There is something really wrong with you. When it is time to go into the deeper understanding and you refuse you become lukewarm. There are three major movements of new wine. The milk then the meat then the revelations of Jesus Christ. When your in one of them and refuse the next step of new wine. You become lukewarm.

(NKJ)

Oh sure when I repeat something it's brain dead spam...but when you do it is meat understanding...lol

Elsewhere He speaks of new wine and even makes better tasting new wine...but here He is referring to the Pharisees making new things up about the Sabbath and assuring everyone that all who drink the Pharisees new wine or your any day everyday Sabbath say the old wine of Seventh day Sabbath is better...

Your meat is spam...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Oh sure when I repeat something it's brain dead spam...but when you do it is meat understanding...lol

Elsewhere He speaks of new wine and even makes better tasting new wine...but here He is referring to the Pharisees making new things up about the Sabbath and assuring everyone that all who drink the Pharisees new wine or your any day everyday Sabbath say the old wine of Seventh day Sabbath is better...

Your meat is spam...

I said
There is nothing wrong with the Sabbath, if you want to keep it that is ok. You have that choice.
And so do I. Some people need the Sabbath, like you. Those who do not know the Holy Spirit need a place they can go to where they can find the Holy Spirit. Others have the Holy Spirit and He is with them all the time. They don't need to go anywhere to find the Holy Spirit because He is in them.

clefty

I said
There is nothing wrong with the Sabbath, if you want to keep it that is ok. You have that choice.
And so do I. Some people need the Sabbath, like you. Those who do not know the Holy Spirit need a place they can go to where they can find the Holy Spirit. Others have the Holy Spirit and He is with them all the time. They don't need to go anywhere to find the Holy Spirit because He is in them.

You will know those who have the Spirit as it causes those who have it to follow Him live and love JUST AS He did...

They are known by their fruit...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You will know those who have the Spirit as it causes those who have it to follow Him live and love JUST AS He did...

They are known by their fruit...

I said
You will know them by their fruits. Is for those in the milk understanding.
The meat understanding you will know them by the Holy Spirit quoting scriptures.

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

John 16:4-14
4 "But these things I have told you, that when the time comes, you may remember that I told you of them. And these things I did not say to you at the beginning, because I was with you.
5 "But now I go away to Him who sent Me, and none of you asks Me, 'Where are You going?'
6 "But because I have said these things to you, sorrow has filled your heart.
7 "Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you.
8 "And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
9 "of sin, because they do not believe in Me;
10 "of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more;
11 "of judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged.
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
(NKJ)

I Jn 2:4-5
4 He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
5 But whoever keeps His word, truly the love of God is perfected in him. By this we know that we are in Him.
(NKJ)

John 5:38-40
38 "But you do not have His word abiding in you, because whom He sent, Him you do not believe.
39 "You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me.
40 "But you are not willing to come to Me that you may have life.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
You will know them by their fruits. Is for those in the milk understanding.
The meat understanding you will know them by the Holy Spirit quoting scriptures.

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

John 16:4-14
4 "But these things I have told you, that when the time comes, you may remember that I told you of them. And these things I did not say to you at the beginning, because I was with you.
5 "But now I go away to Him who sent Me, and none of you asks Me, 'Where are You going?'
6 "But because I have said these things to you, sorrow has filled your heart.
7 "Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you.
8 "And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
9 "of sin, because they do not believe in Me;
10 "of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more;
11 "of judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged.
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
(NKJ)

I Jn 2:4-5
4 He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
5 But whoever keeps His word, truly the love of God is perfected in him. By this we know that we are in Him.
(NKJ)

John 5:38-40
38 "But you do not have His word abiding in you, because whom He sent, Him you do not believe.
39 "You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me.
40 "But you are not willing to come to Me that you may have life.
(NKJ)

He replied, "Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it."

"Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says."

"Sabbath was made for man"

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
But that is what your doing. Your listening but not doing. Look at what it says about the old testament.
Do you abide in the new testament? NO You don't even have the right God or the right Jesus.

II Jn 1:8-11
8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but that we may receive a full reward.
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
I posted a revelation just for you. Did you read it??

clefty

I said
But that is what your doing. Your listening but not doing. Look at what it says about the old testament.
Do you abide in the new testament? NO You don't even have the right God or the right Jesus.

II Jn 1:8-11
8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but that we may receive a full reward.
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.
(NKJ)

Yup has both the Father His OT and the Son His testimony...

clefty

I said
You need to rest again, your starting to ramble again.

At least I am not the one contradicting myself...

You are posting texts that include the OT in them despite your insisting there is none of it in the NT...

The Father here represents the OT as part of the doctrine of Christ you claim...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
At least I am not the one contradicting myself...

You are posting texts that include the OT in them despite your insisting there is none of it in the NT...

The Father here represents the OT as part of the doctrine of Christ you claim...

I said
I do feel sorry for you. You have blasphemed hundreds ov verses in your vain quest to change me. What a waist.

clefty

I said
I do feel sorry for you. You have blasphemed hundreds ov verses in your vain quest to change me. What a waist.

Change you?

LOL...change you? I haven't even addressed your multiple spelling errors...I am not trying to change you...I am merely spreading the good news gospel

As for changing you...the Holy Spirit does that...I just sow seeds and the Spirit makes the seed grow...but some soil is too rough and some pearls should not be cast it is true...