The Law Of Christ

marhig

I don't even know what you are talking about here. I don't know what you mean by we trade talents to learn by. I don't know if this should even be relevant to me. I don't know what you are talking about. Because I don't know I don't know if I should here be learning something new from you, that is, what you mean. Or, even if I am then responsible for what you say here (what you have said here in this post and what you are saying to me or what you might be saying to me if you choose to share) and if you do explain if I would be tempted to do things the way you do, which I do not want to do. It is my hope that you would come to understand scripture, and understand it as God wants you to understand it.
Jacob I'm just wondering, what do you believe the talents in the parable refer to?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
He continues to add to the Word...claiming things that are not there and that he is in the meat of understanding not the milk...but he just reminds me of an old TV ad...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug75diEyiA0

I said
An accusation without proof is no more than just bearing false witness.

Matt 15:19
19 "For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
An accusation without proof is no more than just bearing false witness.

Matt 15:19
19 "For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies.
(NKJ)

I have proof and witnesses...

Your attempts at making Peter a liar by saying his vision is not what he says its about is but one proof...

Others proofs include your slandering Paul falsely claiming he taught a change in the Law...even first century Pharisees did that...

LOL...Please at least make sure the meat you claim to be eating is drained of blood and it wasn't strangled...that is keeping it kosher ya dig?

Or offered to idols...that too keeps it OT...hmmmm

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I have proof and witnesses...

Your attempts at making Peter a liar by saying his vision is not what he says its about is but one proof...

Others proofs include your slandering Paul falsely claiming he taught a change in the Law...even first century Pharisees did that...

LOL...Please at least make sure the meat you claim to be eating is drained of blood and it wasn't strangled...that is keeping it kosher ya dig?

Or offered to idols...that too keeps it OT...hmmmm

I said
lol Your own opinion is not proof. Its only an accusation. And from reading it. It also looks like a wild imagination.

Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
lol Your own opinion is not proof. Its only an accusation. And from reading it. It also looks like a wild imagination.

Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

There ya go again with the adding to the word...

Please notice, if you will, the letter "l" is lower case denoting something less than big "L" Law...

To say what you wish it to say it would be written the "Law" see? with a big "L"...Paul insisted and with a vow proved he taught no change of the big "L" Law...

The Spirit helps us keep the big "L" Law...all 10... to live as He did...

Or do you mean to imply this change of priesthood administration of the Law means we no longer are following His way?...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
But God knows your motive for not doing so now don't He?

I said
God is the one that told me to avoid stupid questions. Looks like He knew what He was talking about.

Titus 3:9
9 But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.
(KJV)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I have not asked you anything about the law now have I? I wonder if God will punish you for taking His word in vain? Do you think He will?

I said
lolo But avoid foolish questions, and the other stuff.

9 But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.
(KJV)

And the definition of foolish is stupid.

3474 moros (mo-ros');

probably from the base of 3466; dull or stupid (as if shut up), i.e. heedless, (morally) blockhead, (apparently) absurd:

KJV-- fool (-ish, X -ishness).

clefty

I said
God is the one that told me to avoid stupid questions. Looks like He knew what He was talking about.

(KJV)

Avoid strivings about the law...at that time it was all too clear...just keep it already...

False witnesses were brought to slander Paul that he taught otherwise...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Avoid strivings about the law...at that time it was all too clear...just keep it already...

False witnesses were brought to slander Paul that he taught otherwise...

I said
That cant be that hard to understand. The word and is adding more.

9 But avoid foolish questions, and