The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

The gospel of Jesus was very simple to understand, his yoke was light. "he who does the will of my Father in heaven." Simple faith and repentance, a rebirth of spirit.

But after Jesus left they added all kinds of new stuff that Jesus didn't even say. It gets really weird, it's a theory that Jesus, who was God in the flesh, needed to be killed when it's a fact that Jesus denounced those who killed his body. He also asked God to forgive the murderers. The original gospel is what saves.

YES!! - AND Jesus' Body was JUST The "Word of God" that cannot be done away with, and He wasn't. God's Word shall not pass away?? - How could it?? - Jesus, that early unfilled Word must be Fulfilled / Christ, the Whole Body of Christ the fulfilled Word.

Paul

journey

The ub is not the authority for a single thing. Why? - It's fiction and a complete hoax. Everything the ub presents is false and fictional, and it has nothing to do with the true and Living God. As a result, the ub is worthless for a person seeking salvation. How to be Saved is found in the Holy Bible - not the ub. You want to know about God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit, you will find the TRUTH in the Holy Bible - not the ub. Those trying to hook you into studying the ub are deceivers.

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV 1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Right Divider

Body part
I don't believe this area of the Jews story. I do not now nor have I ever believed that God directed the Hebrews to act in this manner, rather I think when the Hebrew author was writing or rewriting the history of the Israelites they tried to justify their own atrocities by ascribing them to God.

It is possible that before Jesus came they truly believed God was responsible for everything that happened.
I don't think that your belief decides history or the Word of God.

Aimiel

The gospel of Jesus was very simple to understand, his yoke was light.
You don't understand it, even though any average primary school student can.
"he who does the will of my Father in heaven." Simple faith and repentance, a rebirth of spirit.
It's God's will that you make use of Jesus' Blood. Rebirth can't take place until you do. You're blind, ignorant, naked and dead. You think you're part of a kingdom you can't even see. :duh:

Letsargue

You don't understand it, even though any average primary school student can. It's God's will that you make use of Jesus' Blood. Rebirth can't take place until you do. You're blind, ignorant, naked and dead. You think you're part of a kingdom you can't even see. :duh:

Good Heavens!!!!!

You're Certainly not as Smart as YOU Think You Are!!

"Communicate -- AND -- Advocate"!! - These People are TRYING to - "Communicate" / Teach Common-Knowledge; - AND "Advocate" / Advertise-New Knowledge!! -- With your Stupidity and False Humanity, YOU Can Do Neither - but disrupt and TROLL like all the Other Phony so called ~~loving ~~christians!!

Paul

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Jesus denounces the shedding of blood:

29"Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You build tombs for the prophets and decorate the graves of the righteous.

30And you say, 'If we had lived in the days of our ancestors, we would not have taken part with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.'

31So you testify against yourselves that you are the descendants of those who murdered the prophets.

............and they murdered Jesus as well!

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
kingdom first..........

kingdom first..........

29"Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You build tombs for the prophets and decorate the graves of the righteous.

30And you say, 'If we had lived in the days of our ancestors, we would not have taken part with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.'

31So you testify against yourselves that you are the descendants of those who murdered the prophets.

The simplicity of Jesus gospel appears to elude some here, since its about repenting and believing in the goodnews of the kingdom. Paul later came and innovated his own gospel message putting his own spin on things.

I can equally share many other sources from spirit-sources and spiritualists where the blood-atonement doctrine is rejected on moral, logical and rational grounds. Repentance and return to God and his eternal laws has always been the way. Jesus revealed and lived the will of God, teaching the principle of faith, calling man to enter into that faith-trust of sonship, where by spiritual rebirth and knowledge the Fatherhood of God and Brotherhood of man is realized. In this communion man recognizes his sonship with God. This is the primary truth taught in the UB and expounded by Jesus in Part 4.

Teaching on the kingdom of heaven is summarised here.

For newbies to the thread, we've covered so much already here, this being a very lengthy thread. Unfortunately you may have to bear thru alot of trolling, but can profit by those here who have the knowledge and wherewithal to inform and engage the subject. Let your inner light be your guide.

pj

Aimiel

Yes, He was put to death wrongfully, never having sinned. But because of that travesty of justice, Him being put to death who never earned death (the wages of sin is death) He is now able to transfer His having received the sentence that I deserve to me, so that I might have the eternal life that is found only in Him. He said:

"Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you."

This is why I told you that you have no life in you. It's because He said it. I can only speak as He gives me words to speak. Your death belongs to you unless you trade your death for His Life. The life is in the blood. If you don't drink Jesus' Blood you have NO LIFE in you. You can't understand that because you cannot see The Kingdom. You haven't been born again. You were born once, of flesh, and that is where you walk. You walk in the kingdom of your father: Satan, the kingdom of FLESH. You're lost and need to repent. You speak against The Son of The Living God, Who was dead and is alive forevermore and has the keys of hell and death. He lives in me. He lives in all those who eat His Flesh and drink His Blood. Because you don't you have no life in you. Because you preach 'another' gospel you condemn yourself.

But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

Repent!!!

Aimiel

Let your inner light be your guide.
The only 'light' that is in you and Caino is darkness and it is some really HUGE darkness. Both of you are lost and call, "Darkness," "Light." It isn't light that you've been enlightened with, it is darkness, in disguise. You've bowed to the wrong god. :devil:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
more against blood-sacrifice.....

more against blood-sacrifice.....

~*~*~

From the Aquarian Gospel of Jesus:

CHAPTER 13

Elizabeth in Engedi. Teaches her son. John becomes the pupil of Matheno, who reveals to him the meaning of sin and the law of forgiveness.

ELIZABETH was blest; she spent her time with John, and gave to him the lessons that Elihu and Salome had given her. 2 And John delighted in the wilderness of his home and in the lessons that he learned. 3 Now in the hills were many caves. The cave of David was a-near in which the Hermit of Engedi lived. 4 This hermit was Matheno, priest of Egypt, master from the temple of Sakara. 5 When John was seven years of age Matheno took him to the wilderness and in the cave of David they abode. 6 Matheno taught, and John was thrilled with what the master said, and day by day Matheno opened up to him the mysteries of life. 7 John loved the wilderness; he loved his master and his simple fare. Their food was fruits, and nuts, wild honey and the carob bread. 8 Matheno was an Isrealite, and he attended all the Jewish feasts. 9 When John was nine years old Matheno took him to a great feast in Jerusalem. 10 The wicked Archelaus had been deposed and exiled to a distant land because of selfishness and cruelty, and John was not afraid. 11 John was delighted with his visit to Jerusalem. Matheno told him all about the service of the Jews; the meaning of their rites. 12 John could not understand how sin could be forgiven by killing animals and birds and burning them before the Lord. 13 Matheno said, The God of heaven and earth does not require sacrifice. This custom with its cruel rites was borrowed from the idol worshippers of other lands. 14 No sin was ever blotted out by sacrifice of animal, of bird, or man. 15 Sin is the rushing forth of man into fens of wickedness. If one would get away from sin he must retrace his steps, and find his way out of the fens of wickedness. 16 Return and purify your hearts by love and righteousness and you shall be forgiven. 17 This is the burden of the message that the harbinger shall bring to men. 18 What is forgiveness? John inquired. 19 Matheno said, It is the paying up of debts. A man who wrongs another man can never be forgiven until he rights the wrong. 20 The Vedas says that none can right the wrong but him who does the wrong. 21 John said, If this be true where is the power to forgive except the power that rests in man himself? Can man forgive himself? 22 Matheno said, The door is wide ajar; you see the way of man's return to right, and the forgiveness of his sins.

Another witness for repentence and restitution being the means to pay one's debts (personal responsibility) and the way of forgiveness. A blood sacrifice is unnecessary and non efficacious.

Also when Jesus was just a boy -

Chapter 18

Jesus at a feast in Jerusalem. Is grieved by the cruelties of the sacrificers. Appeals to Hillel, who sympathises with him. He remains in the temple a year.

THE great feast of the Jews was on, and Joseph, Mary and their son, and many of their kin, went to Jerusalem. The child was ten years old. 2 And Jesus watched the butchers kill the lambs and birds and burn them on the altar in the name of God. 3 HIs tender heart was shocked at this display of cruelty; he asked the serving priest, What is the purpose of this slaughter of the beasts and birds? Why do you burn their flesh before the Lord? 4 The priest replied, This is our sacrifice for sin. God has commanded us to do these things, and said that in these sacrifices all our sins are blotted out. 5 And Jesus said, Will you be kind enough to tell when God proclaimed that sins are blotted out by sacrifice of any kind? 6 Did not David say that God requires a sacrifice for sin? that it is a sin itself to bring before his face burnt offerings, as offerings for sin? Did not Isaiah say the same? 7 The priest replied, My child you are beside yourself. Do you know more about the laws of God than all the priests of Israel? This is no place for boys to show their wit. 8 But Jesus heeded not his taunts; he went to Hillel, chief of the Sanhedrim, and he said to him, 9 Rabboni, I would like to talk with you; I am disturbed about this service of the pascal feast. I thought the temple was the house of God where love and kindness dwell. 10 Do you not hear the bleating of those lambs, the pleading of those doves that men are killing over there? Do you not smell that awful stench that comes from burning flesh? 11 Can man be kind and just, and still be filled with cruelty? 12 A God that takes delight in sacrifice, in blood and burning flesh, is not my Father- God. 13 I want to find a God of love, and you, my master, you are wise, and surely you can tell me where to find the God of love. 14 But Hillel could not give an answer to the child. His heart was stirred with sympathy. He called the child to him; he laid his hand upon his head and wept. 15 He said, There is a God of love, and you shall come with me; and hand in hand we will go forth and find the God of love. 16 And Jesus said, Why need we go? I thought that God was everywhere. Can we not purify our hearts and drive out cruelty, and every wicked thought, and make within, a temple where the God of love can dwell?

-Chapter 18

pj

Last edited:

journey

The only 'light' that is in you and Caino is darkness and it is some really HUGE darkness. Both of you are lost and call, "Darkness," "Light." It isn't light that you've been enlightened with, it is darkness, in disguise. You've bowed to the wrong god. :devil:
Yes, and they're trying to convince others that their darkness is light.

Isaiah 5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Aimiel

Another witness for repentence and restitution being the means to pay one's debts (personal responsibility) and the way of forgiveness.
All of our righteousnesses are filthy rags. There is no forgiveness of sin without bloodshed.
A blood sacrifice is unnecessary and non efficacious.
Hogwash. It is necessary or else Jesus never would have had to die. You don't know Truth. You know lies. Your false religions only teach lies. :duh:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
truth......

truth......

There is no forgiveness of sin without bloodshed.

What a horrific and barbaric doctrine reflecting a god of violence and sadism. The blood-atonement concept has already been questioned for what it is and what it cannot do in and of itself. Anything beyond its objective, is a matter of subjective 'faith'.

Hogwash. It is necessary or else Jesus never would have had to die.

A God having to murder his innocent son to somehow pay a debt I owe him, or whatever is assumed in a penal substitution theory is illogical and on some grounds insane. Furthermore, Jesus gave his life willingly in service....even if that path included being killed, so only in that sense was his life offered or poured out as a 'sacrifice' to use the metaphor. He lived to serve truth wherever that would take him. To assume Jesus just came to die on a cross to atone for mans sins is to sell him short of his primary mission to reveal the Father by doing his will and proclaiming his kingdom.

You don't know Truth. You know lies. Your false religions only teach lies.

And from day 1 here, you say the very same things over and over...convincing yourself that its so. But it isn't so. Readers have the privilege to discern the dialogue for themselves, research the info., search their own souls and come to their own conclusions. Thats the beauty of free inquiry, spiritual freedom.

From Paper 4:, God's Relation to the Universe:

4:5.4 The barbarous idea of appeasing an angry God, of propitiating an offended Lord, of winning the favor of Deity through sacrifices and penance and even by the shedding of blood, represents a religion wholly puerile and primitive, a philosophy unworthy of an enlightened age of science and truth. Such beliefs are utterly repulsive to the celestial beings and the divine rulers who serve and reign in the universes. It is an affront to God to believe, hold, or teach that innocent blood must be shed in order to win his favor or to divert the fictitious divine wrath.

4:5.5 The Hebrews believed that "without the shedding of blood there could be no remission of sin." They had not found deliverance from the old and pagan idea that the Gods could not be appeased except by the sight of blood, though Moses did make a distinct advance when he forbade human sacrifices and substituted therefor, in the primitive minds of his childlike Bedouin followers, the ceremonial sacrifice of animals.

pj

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Yep!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The simplicity of Jesus gospel appears to elude some here, since its about repenting and believing in the goodnews of the kingdom. Paul later came and innovated his own gospel message putting his own spin on things.

I can equally share many other sources from spirit-sources and spiritualists where the blood-atonement doctrine is rejected on moral, logical and rational grounds. Repentance and return to God and his eternal laws has always been the way. Jesus revealed and lived the will of God, teaching the principle of faith, calling man to enter into that faith-trust of sonship, where by spiritual rebirth and knowledge the Fatherhood of God and Brotherhood of man is realized. In this communion man recognizes his sonship with God. This is the primary truth taught in the UB and expounded by Jesus in Part 4.

Teaching on the kingdom of heaven is summarised here.

For newbies to the thread, we've covered so much already here, this being a very lengthy thread. Unfortunately you may have to bear thru alot of trolling, but can profit by those here who have the knowledge and wherewithal to inform and engage the subject. Let your inner light be your guide.

pj

Rather than trying to 'preach' Paul's Gospel, of which you
know NOTHING of, why not stick with your, "UFO Cult!"
At least you have complete knowledge of that garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.