The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
I don't see any, just as I don't have any for you. What you have to realize is that we're in a great spiritual battle and the demons in you hate the God in us. We don't hate you, we hate the spiritual forces that make use of your members.

You'll notice that even in his denial, he constantly demonstrates a purely soulical focus on all things spiritual as soulical. God, as an alleged spirit, as the "thought adjuster". It's all focused upon the soul AS spirit rather than anything truly pertaining to the spiritual.

And then he refers to the many spirits comprising god that are in suh believers. That's for sure. Demons are spirits. They contribute to the abomination of desolation relative to the third temple. Setting themselves up to be worshipped as God, in the temple not made with hands.

And of course they ignore that we also have the alleged divine spark, so they blaspheme their own deity of human self when they speak against us.

The rabbit hole is deep with these. It's always a script-flip based on soulical in the stead of spiritual. Nothing new under the sun. Man as god. Ye shall be as gods.

And they take it as a personal afront when you dare stand for the true faith of the one living God YHWH and oppose all their false esotericism of man as god.

Humansim as pseudo-religion always looks like this. Soul interposed with/as spirit. "A" logos can't pierce and divide asunder, only "the" Logos.

Zeke

Then quit speaking of me in such negative terms if I'm part of your god with a divine spark within me. You rail against your own professed deity of an aggregate self of humanity. Stop blaspheming your god, which includes me.

Your Mommy, Gaia, will be furious if you don't stop. I'm one of hers, too. I am all the humanistic gods of self and humanity since I am human. You shouldn't dis' your fellow "Sparkers" like me and true Christians. We're god just like you, ya know.

Me have divine spark, too. You no blaspheme against me. :)

Well in your case I will revise that theory, it is possible you could have been artificially inseminated.

Just stick your head a little deeper into your theological sand, then you will hear Ma speaking to ya. You might want to just stop partaking of Her bounty seeing it's a big joke.

Aimiel

You'll notice that even in his denial, he constantly demonstrates a purely soulical focus on all things spiritual as soulical. God, as an alleged spirit, as the "thought adjuster". It's all focused upon the soul AS spirit rather than anything truly pertaining to the spiritual.

And then he refers to the many spirits comprising god that are in suh believers. That's for sure. Demons are spirits. They contribute to the abomination of desolation relative to the third temple. Setting themselves up to be worshipped as God, in the temple not made with hands.

And of course they ignore that we also have the alleged divine spark, so they blaspheme their own deity of human self when they speak against us.

The rabbit hole is deep with these. It's always a script-flip based on soulical in the stead of spiritual. Nothing new under the sun. Man as god. Ye shall be as gods.

And they take it as a personal afront when you dare stand for the true faith of the one living God YHWH and oppose all their false esotericism of man as god.

Humansim as pseudo-religion always looks like this. Soul interposed with/as spirit. "A" logos can't pierce and divide asunder, only "the" Logos.
:thumb:

Zeke

PneumaPsucheSoma;3788802]You'll notice that even in his denial, he constantly demonstrates a purely soulical focus on all things spiritual as soulical. God, as an alleged spirit, as the "thought adjuster". It's all focused upon the soul AS spirit rather than anything truly pertaining to the spiritual.

The god you worship dwells in books and imputes sin unto others for transgression they had no consent in, leads people out of one form of slavery to burden them with another they can't bare, all under the spell of the literal word made flesh, And shares common ground with the governments that also transform through paper based fictions in place of mans organic Creator, by, the same imputed debt schemes without consent or full disclosure, a judicial sham on both accounts. That's the spirit to follow like a mentally impaired sheep to slaughter, have fun.

More fear based indoctrination from the ego repressed deity, and his merry-less band of followers swallowing the historical letter that killeth, and a wink and a nod to their fellow travelers trying to sell ice to Eskimos.

Ignore! your own scripture tells you the light that Jesus represented was the same one that lights every man that comes into the world, flesh and blood, typology of the invisible soul and spirit, I don't recall anyone saying THEY were the one and only Creator, a part of that Divine (life itself) is in everyone, some are passing through the spiritual birth canal back to where they came from, while other's stare at clouds for 2,000 years......While the world powers play out the script for them to enjoy and fret about, wait it will come, and Hell's coming with them, Rated PG.

I guess some just aren't considered his own then, maybe you were a mutation. It would be nice to see some of those greater works than even the perfect Word made flesh could do.

No, the only afront is your method, which reveals a raving wolf trying to peddle sheep dip.

Actually they both work in pairs, two extremes to blind the truth they both are trying to hide, only the fearful dare not enter the forbidden zone where the great OZ awaits to devour their very souls.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Well in your case I will revise that theory, it is possible you could have been artificially inseminated.

As self-refuting as it is as a monumental double standard... this is funny, I don't care who ya are. Most excellent!

Just stick your head a little deeper into your theological sand, then you will hear Ma speaking to ya. You might want to just stop partaking of Her bounty seeing it's a big joke.

I don't. I'm not Orthodox. I know the true esotericism of the actual Christian faith. I've been trying to tell you that.

Noted, sorry to catch you all with the same net, maybe you shouldn't be swimming on the left side of the ship all the time.

You're on a roll. Excellent form! Kudos. A 9.975 on a 10-scale. :D

Aimiel

Non-Christians have God all figured out... too bad He doesn't fit into their tiny little box. Being His Child is pure freedom; not slavery.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
The god you worship dwells in books

Incorrect. I am ontologically IN Christ by the Spirit of the one and only true God. God doesn't dwell in the dead letter. Never has.

and imputes sin unto others for transgression they had no consent in,

Incorrect. Augustinian Original Sin is a fallacy. There is only Individual Sin, and few comprehend true Hamartiology to know what it even is. You sure didn't and don't, but you're in the vast majority along with most professing Christians.

leads people out of one form of slavery to burden them with another they can't bare,

Nope. That's the codified false grace with law and/or gifts that most professing Christians have been duped by. It's a historical epidemic.

all under the spell of the literal word made flesh,

Graphe is the text. You don't know what the "literal word" is, just like most professing Christians.

And shares common ground with the governments that also transform through paper based fictions in place of mans organic Creator,

Man's Creator isn't organic. The Creator is transcendent to all that is organic.

by, the same imputed debt schemes without consent or full disclosure, a judicial sham on both accounts.

Too bad you were part of the false majority of the exoteric Christian faith that isn't. You've never even heard the actual Gospel. Most haven't, unfortunately.

That's the spirit to follow like a mentally impaired sheep to slaughter, have fun.

Since I'm already literally IN Christ, nothing else matters.

More fear based indoctrination from the ego repressed deity,

I'm not deity. A human ousia can't be a divine ousia. You aren't and can't be, either. But you CAN be a partaker OF the divine nature.

and his merry-less band of followers swallowing the historical letter that killeth,

You need to go find an easy-target nominal exoteric professing Christian to spew that miasma of nothingness. I'm not in your presumed target group.

and a wink and a nod to their fellow travelers trying to sell ice to Eskimos.

LOL. Is that all you've got? Your other posts were much funnier. I expected more. :D

Yes. You ignore your own beliefs and deny my alleged divine spark or blaspheme it as part of your collective organic god-thingie.

your own scripture tells you the light that Jesus represented was the same one that lights every man that comes into the world,

Too bad you don't know what that means. ROFLOL.

flesh and blood, typology of the invisible soul and spirit, I don't recall anyone saying THEY were the one and only Creator, a part of that Divine (life itself) is in everyone,

Then quit blaspheming me as part of your god, hypocrite.

some are passing through the spiritual birth canal back to where they came from, while other's stare at clouds for 2,000 years.....

You're definitely in the "head up orifice" category, for sure. I don't stare at clouds like delusional Dispensationalists and others. I'm too busy already being IN Christ.

I live in the eternal Day, with no night there. There aren't any clouds to stare at. Again, you should be addressing those who have presumed hope is actual faith. That's your audience.

While the world powers play out the script for them to enjoy and fret about, wait it will come, and Hell's coming with them, Rated PG.

None of the above. Most professing Christians don't even know what the "hell" is that they're referring to. They know nothing of the afterlife, getting their doctrine from Dante and his Inferno.

I guess some just aren't considered his own then, maybe you were a mutation.

Now you deny your "faith" and your god. I am he, just like you. LOL.

It would be nice to see some of those greater works than even the perfect Word made flesh could do.

Like most professing Christians, you might want to learn the actual Greek meaning of the word translated "greater" (meizon).

No, the only afront is your method, which reveals a raving wolf trying to peddle sheep dip.

I haven't once "peddled" anything. All I've done is nail all the esoteric Jell-O to the wall because others can't, not knowing enough the expose the theurgy and other excrement.

Actually they both work in pairs, two extremes to blind the truth they both are trying to hide, only the fearful dare not enter the forbidden zone where the great OZ awaits to devour their very souls.

My soul is already undevourable. And you don't have a clue what soul and spirit even are, especially in contrast.

Owned.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
The Women’s Evangelistic Corps

(1678.5) 150:1.1 Of all the daring things which Jesus did in connection with his earth career, the most amazing was his sudden announcement on the evening of January 16: “On the morrow we will set apart ten women for the ministering work of the kingdom.” At the beginning of the two weeks’ period during which the apostles and the evangelists were to be absent from Bethsaida on their furlough, Jesus requested David to summon his parents back to their home and to dispatch messengers calling to Bethsaida ten devout women who had served in the administration of the former encampment and the tented infirmary. These women had all listened to the instruction given the young evangelists, but it had never occurred to either themselves or their teachers that Jesus would dare to commission women to teach the gospel of the kingdom and minister to the sick. These ten women selected and commissioned by Jesus were: Susanna, the daughter of the former chazan of the Nazareth synagogue; Joanna, the wife of Chuza, the steward of Herod Antipas; Elizabeth, the daughter of a wealthy Jew of Tiberias and Sepphoris; Martha, the elder sister of Andrew and Peter; Rachel, the sister-in-law of Jude, the Master’s brother in the flesh; Nasanta, the daughter of Elman, the Syrian physician; Milcha, a cousin of the Apostle Thomas; Ruth, the eldest daughter of Matthew Levi; Celta, the daughter of a Roman centurion; and Agaman, a widow of Damascus. Subsequently, Jesus added two other women to this group — Mary Magdalene and Rebecca, the daughter of Joseph of Arimathea.

(1679.1) 150:1.2 Jesus authorized these women to effect their own organization and directed Judas to provide funds for their equipment and for pack animals. The ten elected Susanna as their chief and Joanna as their treasurer. From this time on they furnished their own funds; never again did they draw upon Judas for support.

(1679.2) 150:1.3 It was most astounding in that day, when women were not even allowed on the main floor of the synagogue (being confined to the women’s gallery), to behold them being recognized as authorized teachers of the new gospel of the kingdom. The charge which Jesus gave these ten women as he set them apart for gospel teaching and ministry was the emancipation proclamation which set free all women and for all time; no more was man to look upon woman as his spiritual inferior. This was a decided shock to even the twelve apostles. Notwithstanding they had many times heard the Master say that “in the kingdom of heaven there is neither rich nor poor, free nor bond, male nor female, all are equally the sons and daughters of God,” they were literally stunned when he proposed formally to commission these ten women as religious teachers and even to permit their traveling about with them. The whole country was stirred up by this proceeding, the enemies of Jesus making great capital out of this move, but everywhere the women believers in the good news stood stanchly behind their chosen sisters and voiced no uncertain approval of this tardy acknowledgment of woman’s place in religious work. And this liberation of women, giving them due recognition, was practiced by the apostles immediately after the Master’s departure, albeit they fell back to the olden customs in subsequent generations. Throughout the early days of the Christian church women teachers and ministers were called deaconesses and were accorded general recognition. But Paul, despite the fact that he conceded all this in theory, never really incorporated it into his own attitude and personally found it difficult to carry out in practice.

Zeke

Incorrect. I am ontologically IN Christ by the Spirit of the one and only true God. God doesn't dwell in the dead letter. Never has.

Incorrect. Augustinian Original Sin is a fallacy. There is only Individual Sin, and few comprehend true Hamartiology to know what it even is. You sure didn't and don't, but you're in the vast majority along with most professing Christians.

Nope. That's the codified false grace with law and/or gifts that most professing Christians have been duped by. It's a historical epidemic.

Graphe is the text. You don't know what the "literal word" is, just like most professing Christians.

Man's Creator isn't organic. The Creator is transcendent to all that is organic.

Too bad you were part of the false majority of the exoteric Christian faith that isn't. You've never even heard the actual Gospel. Most haven't, unfortunately.

Since I'm already literally IN Christ, nothing else matters.

I'm not deity. A human ousia can't be a divine ousia. You aren't and can't be, either. But you CAN be a partaker OF the divine nature.

You need to go find an easy-target nominal exoteric professing Christian to spew that miasma of nothingness. I'm not in your presumed target group.

LOL. Is that all you've got? Your other posts were much funnier. I expected more. :D

Yes. You ignore your own beliefs and deny my alleged divine spark or blaspheme it as part of your collective organic god-thingie.

Too bad you don't know what that means. ROFLOL.

Then quit blaspheming me as part of your god, hypocrite.

You're definitely in the "head up orifice" category, for sure. I don't stare at clouds like delusional Dispensationalists and others. I'm too busy already being IN Christ.

I live in the eternal Day, with no night there. There aren't any clouds to stare at. Again, you should be addressing those who have presumed hope is actual faith. That's your audience.

None of the above. Most professing Christians don't even know what the "hell" is that they're referring to. They know nothing of the afterlife, getting their doctrine from Dante and his Inferno.

Now you deny your "faith" and your god. I am he, just like you. LOL.

Like most professing Christians, you might want to learn the actual Greek meaning of the word translated "greater" (meizon).

I haven't once "peddled" anything. All I've done is nail all the esoteric Jell-O to the wall because others can't, not knowing enough the expose the theurgy and other excrement.

My soul is already undevourable. And you don't have a clue what soul and spirit even are, especially in contrast.

Owned.

Ok, How could one ever refute that bloody truth.

Zeke

Anyway I done with the sitcom star, sorry to use so much of the thread for jello adds, I haven't really read the book in question either so I will bow out till I do.

Blessings, Zeke.

Zeke

That and more.

Yes, the papers teach that all mortals who have a conscience and are therefore 'qualified' to receive the gift of the Universal Father, to be indwelt with a 'thought adjuster' (or 'spirit-moniter')...are granted such an indwelling, this being a 'pre-personal' elemental-presence of 'God', being 'pure essence' of Deity, which has the potential when the ascending mortal reaches a certain point of communion or spiritual perfection...of 'fusing' with that mortal-personality, and becoming 'one' with that individual, that individual thereby becoming forever 'immortal', the 'thought-adjuster' merging with that 'personality', making it by constition...a true immortal.

More on the Thought-adjuster here.

~*~*~

As shared before, the UB's presentation of the Paradise Trinity is sufficient in its cosmic embrace to satisfy the mortal intellect as well as transcend such limitations of mind altogether. 'God' is forever One, yet unfolding his nature in plural expression, revealing diversity, difference, relativity and duality in the expanding realm of creation. The non-dual One lies behind the play of 'duality' in Nature as the foundational and universal unity at the heart, underlying all phenomena as the substratum, the unborn One from whose womb all is born, dies and returns. There is only 'that' One, while all 'else' is a play of that 'One',....engaging in endless creation. All is Spirit.

pj

Gerald Massey pretty much destroys the historical charade, and time will expose the lie they ignorantly defend, it is over due..

Blessings, Zeke.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Central Control Unit..........

Central Control Unit..........

I don't see any, just as I don't have any for you. What you have to realize is that we're in a great spiritual battle and the demons in you hate the God in us. We don't hate you, we hate the spiritual forces that make use of your members.

There is a spiritual battle if you will, in the minds of those who entertain such, which may include 'demons' (taking on various guises). 'Demons' (per anyone's assumption) are a red herring in this debate, besides being a frivolous claim on the outset.

The tone of one's delivery and statements of facts, knowledge and perception as one sees it are open for any to judge, deriving whatever value or benenfit therefrom.

Truth has nothing to fear, - it does not need apologists (only 'dogmas' and 'doctrinal formulations' have accrued hosts of so called 'apologists' to their aid, in their defense). Truth stands unchanging in its essence, unfolding its heart thru progressive revelation as consciousness is ready to receive its 'light'. That 'light' however is ever present.- it appears to unfold within creation as long as a space-time matrix exists for seed-potentials to be born and given expression. That's what creation is all about.

Truth is beyond formulation or prior to any intellectual concept, yet language is used to draw a picture of it in whatever relational context, pointing to the substance behind the form. One who would approach the UB, must learn its language, with its terms and meanings. Just like any other book. Its inception marked an upgraded program-index for the mind to enhance its knowledge base of the universe-program, and like any other 'bible' (collection of books), some books may be more interesting or useful than others. I've found some parts to be a little 'iffy', but others quite consistent and profound, serving as a 'conceptual frame' in which to 'see' and 'comprehend' the cosmos as a whole, and its parts, for it is one Great System containing many systems within IT.

Just sharing a few bytes ;)

pj

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
To honor 'God' is to respect both 'Father' and 'Mother' aspects.....

To honor 'God' is to respect both 'Father' and 'Mother' aspects.....

We'll just throw out 'clone theory' and leave it at that ;) - the debate will be over what secret government lab the test tube protocols come from, and what mind-control systems are being employed, if it can affect dna, etc.

It might behoove many to consider that a simple person in tune with Mother Earth (Nature), and the Mother Spirit (Holy Spirit), with little theological training or expertise in doctrinal terminology, creeds or dogma....may be closer to 'truth' than a formal religionist who has all the forms of 'religion', but not the receptivity, humility, openness to the communion of life.

A true steward takes care of the whole creation and her resources, so naturally the Earth is most sacred, even holy....since all 'matter' is of Spirit-source. This reflects Deity as both 'Father' and 'Mother' or Our Father-Mother God. The material realm is just as part of God's creation as the spiritual, and in the 'Great Work'....the axiom "as above, so below" holds, as 'heaven' and 'earth' are mirrored-realms reflecting the laws of one another, although in different densities of substance and form.

~*~*~

Cross-reference links:

> Corrections (to Shelli's conclusions).

> Meta-physics

> Dynamic of creation/evolution (including both male and female polarities)

pj

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Freelight,

You are experiencing what Jesus and every other teacher of advanced truth has had to contend with, the backward teaching of low iq on a primitive world ruled by fear of ghost and goblins. Those idiots accused Jesus of getting his power from Satan, then they nailed him to a cross. You may as we'll be trying to teach algebra to a zebra.

(1006.2) 92:3.5 Only two influences can modify and uplift the dogmas of natural religion: the pressure of the slowly advancing mores and the periodic illumination of epochal revelation. And it is not strange that progress was slow; in ancient days, to be progressive or inventive meant to be killed as a sorcerer. The cult advances slowly in generation epochs and agelong cycles. But it does move forward. Evolutionary belief in ghosts laid the foundation for a philosophy of revealed religion which will eventually destroy the superstition of its origin.

Last edited:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Honoring our parents (both male/female)

Honoring our parents (both male/female)

(1679.2) 150:1.3 It was most astounding in that day, when women were not even allowed on the main floor of the synagogue (being confined to the women’s gallery), to behold them being recognized as authorized teachers of the new gospel of the kingdom. The charge which Jesus gave these ten women as he set them apart for gospel teaching and ministry was the emancipation proclamation which set free all women and for all time; no more was man to look upon woman as his spiritual inferior. This was a decided shock to even the twelve apostles. Notwithstanding they had many times heard the Master say that “in the kingdom of heaven there is neither rich nor poor, free nor bond, male nor female, all are equally the sons and daughters of God,” they were literally stunned when he proposed formally to commission these ten women as religious teachers and even to permit their traveling about with them. The whole country was stirred up by this proceeding, the enemies of Jesus making great capital out of this move, but everywhere the women believers in the good news stood stanchly behind their chosen sisters and voiced no uncertain approval of this tardy acknowledgment of woman’s place in religious work. And this liberation of women, giving them due recognition, was practiced by the apostles immediately after the Master’s departure, albeit they fell back to the olden customs in subsequent generations. Throughout the early days of the Christian church women teachers and ministers were called deaconesses and were accorded general recognition. But Paul, despite the fact that he conceded all this in theory, never really incorporated it into his own attitude and personally found it difficult to carry out in practice.

Along with shared commentary and links before,....we explore and break the frozen caricature on 'woman' in this older thread below as well :)

What God says about women (So Shelli claims)

~*~*~

I believe in the 'Restoration', the resurgence of the true feminine must rise and take its proper place with the masculine, so that the archetype of the 'Matriarch' will rule "in synergy" with the 'Patriarch', there being no improper imbalance or domination of one over the other in the divine order, respecting their mutual and coordinating functions, together as one.

In the course of religious evolution,...the respect for 'gods' and 'goddesses' within human cultures reflects the soul's innate knowing of these corresponding genders. These reflect their 'source' in spirit, naturally speaking.

pj

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
The essentials..............

The essentials..............

When one is saved one does not attack The Holy Scriptures.

Whose on the attack? When one is in the process of being 'enlightened', he seriously examines the claims or tenability of so called 'scriptures' to see what has value and what does not. A true seer does not 'attack' scriptures, but may cast a new light of understanding and translation of them, even seeming to dispense with the 'commonly accepted traditional beliefs or concepts', introducing a new way.

The content defies Scripture.

Show proof to support your 'claim'. It espouses the most fundamental truths of older religious writings, and expands on them, correcting certain errors. Again, to challenge the UB, you have to learn what it teaches, beyond mere assumptions. One can believe the revelators or not, or only some parts,...I'm just sharing what the papers teach, as far as I've come to know and using our discussion as a 'springboard' for 'creative-dialogue' in my usual manner.

Compared to the Infinite MIND of 'God' and infinity itself, the UB, Bible, Koran, Vedas and other religious books of all kinds and caliber are a mere pinch of sand upon the shores of eternity. No one religious tradition or 'culture' of man can contain the infinity of 'God', and furthermore....only the infinite can really know the infinite - all 'else' are finite minds trying to approximate or describe what is beyond them.

It makes a mockery of God.

Show support for your 'claim'. It espouses the very highest conception of Deity that minds can relate, as what is beyond that is pure Spirit, which can only be 'spiritually discerned' of course. It glorifies 'God' consistently and completely. What you mean to say, is it only mocks your conception, idea, image or assumption of 'God'.

It is not from above

A book is known by its content, not by guess-work or assumptions. Without a proper education(reading) of the product, you cannot be a qualified critic or consumer describing the production as a whole or its parts.

What is from above is 'wisdom', and its fruits are gentleness, kindness, goodness, temperance, peace. That which is from above is 'pure'. (See James) - 'manners' and how one converses with others, tells a lot, to say nothing of whether their so called 'theology' is 'right' or not (which is often just a war of 'egos', which bear no fruit of love or encouragement whatsoever, as is seen by the manners of some on the board, where it becomes 'painful' and 'disheartening' even to read their vitriol).

What is essential is the 'spirit' and 'manner' in which something is shared or related, how that's conveyed. Concepts, ideals, principles, values and their meanings speak for themselves, their substance holds. If these are truly of the Spirit of 'God', then such fruit of the Spirit will grow on its own, and bear witness to the Spirit of 'God' in others. When one's behavior grieves the Spirit, they actually sin against the Spirit (the spirit of 'God' in the individual, and 'God' in his universal aspect, since God is indivisible). This is why an earlier lost fragment of scripture teaches that one of the worst sins is 'grieving the spirit of your brother'. Again, we see that it is the 'manner' and in what 'spirit' we relate to others, since 'others' are really reflections of 'God' himself, which comes back to the golden rule of doing unto others as you would have them do to you, because you are your brother, and your brother is you (being One in Spirit). This is pretty fundamental, since All Life is One.

pj

Aimiel

There is a spiritual battle if you will, in the minds of those who entertain such, which may include 'demons' (taking on various guises).
They are prevalent in our media, entertainment, philosophy and daily life; mostly without anyone suspecting they're involved at all.
'Demons' (per anyone's assumption) are a red herring in this debate, besides being a frivolous claim on the outset.
Yeah, subtlety and disguise are their forte. The UB is an obvious work from hell and cannot bring light to anything, since it is complete darkness and lies.

(Who's) on the attack?
The spiritual powers which authored the UB, as well as anyone deceived by it.
When one is in the process of being 'enlightened', he seriously examines the claims or tenability of so called 'scriptures' to see what has value and what does not.
See what I mean? You just called The Holy Scriptures a lie.
A true seer does not 'attack' scriptures, but may cast a new light of understanding and translation of them, even seeming to dispense with the 'commonly accepted traditional beliefs or concepts', introducing a new way.
Dispensing with faith in The Word of God is an attack. :duh:
Show proof to support your 'claim'.
You just did it for me.
It espouses the most fundamental truths of older religious writings, and expands on them, correcting certain errors.
Right, that's called: Half-Truth which is also known by it's REAL name: Whole Lies.
Compared to the Infinite MIND of 'God' and infinity itself, the UB, Bible, Koran, Vedas and other religious books of all kinds and caliber are a mere pinch of sand upon the shores of eternity.
Nothing can compare to a dynamic relationship with The Living God, which is the purpose of Scripture.
No one religious tradition or 'culture' of man can contain the infinity of 'God'...
Jesus said that He is the one-and-only Way, the one-and-only Truth and the one-and-only Life. Because people don't believe Him they will swallow any lie.
...only the infinite can really know the infinite - all 'else' are finite minds trying to approximate or describe what is beyond them.
That is why Jesus (who is Infinite) came down from eternity into our temporal realm to declare The Infinite God to us and show us the way to Him. Following Jebus, the false god of the UB can only lead to hell.
What you mean to say, is it only mocks your conception, idea, image or assumption of 'God'.
No, I always say what I mean and mean what I say. It mocks Scripture. It makes God's Words into lies.
What is from above is 'wisdom', and its fruits are gentleness, kindness, goodness, temperance, peace.
Yes, but the counterfeit of each of those is blatantly obvious and seems to be a heartfelt cry for help.
'manners' and how one converses with others, tells a lot, to say nothing of whether their so called 'theology' is 'right' or not (which is often just a war of 'egos', which bear no fruit of love or encouragement whatsoever, as is seen by the manners of some on the board, where it becomes 'painful' and 'disheartening' even to read their vitriol).
This is the real world. You need to mature and grow some thicker skin. You're too sensitive and pushy.
When one's behavior grieves the Spirit...
You mean like the abomination of homosexuality? That probably grieves The Holy Spirit more than any sin there is. I agree. :thumb:

Zeke

Aimiel;3791402]They are prevalent in our media, entertainment, philosophy and daily life; mostly without anyone suspecting they're involved at all.Yeah, subtlety and disguise are their forte. The UB is an obvious work from hell and cannot bring light to anything, since it is complete darkness and lies.

The spiritual powers which authored the UB, as well as anyone deceived by it.See what I mean? You just called The Holy Scriptures a lie.Dispensing with faith in The Word of God is an attack. :duh:You just did it for me.Right, that's called: Half-Truth which is also known by it's REAL name: Whole Lies.Nothing can compare to a dynamic relationship with The Living God, which is the purpose of Scripture.Jesus said that He is the one-and-only Way, the one-and-only Truth and the one-and-only Life. Because people don't believe Him they will swallow any lie.That is why Jesus (who is Infinite) came down from eternity into our temporal realm to declare The Infinite God to us and show us the way to Him. Following Jebus, the false god of the UB can only lead to hell.No, I always say what I mean and mean what I say. It mocks Scripture. It makes God's Words into lies.Yes, but the counterfeit of each of those is blatantly obvious and seems to be a heartfelt cry for help.This is the real world. You need to mature and grow some thicker skin. You're too sensitive and pushy.You mean like the abomination of homosexuality? That probably grieves The Holy Spirit more than any sin there is. I agree. :thumb:

Your the one who claims allegory can be morphed into literal history! so the forgery, and fraud being drafted, is, by your perverted interpretation, not others. The Jew who we are told were in charge of the Oracles interpreted them as allegory, which they extracted from other cultures, The historical christian sect embraced the teachings of the Ante-Christians found in Alexandria, the Therapeuts/Essenes. They were embraced by the new heretical sect given life by morphing allegory into historical flesh, but that embrace wasn't mutual.

That was the fountain the gospel sprang from, not Jerusalem or Rome.

Status
Not open for further replies.