The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
You're correct, the quotes are mixed up! Caino is the
prime suspect! Zeke doesn't know how to format
properly!

Neither of them are to be believed for anything whatsoever, nor any of their peers. I wouldn't buy a McD's cheeseburger from them as cashiers, which is evidently beyond their natural capability if their beliefs are any criteria of competence.

Their historical revision claiming historical revision is part of the overall flotsum of the Eschaton Agenda of the spirit of antichrist.

They're literally insane.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Neither of them are to be believed for anything whatsoever, nor any of their peers. I wouldn't buy a McD's cheeseburger from them as cashiers, which is evidently beyond their natural capability if their beliefs are any criteria of competence.

Their historical revision claiming historical revision is part of the overall flotsum of the Eschaton Agenda of the spirit of antichrist.

They're literally insane.

They're certainly followers of a false belief system! (False gospel)
Galatians 1:8 states; "But though we, or an angel from heaven,
preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached
unto you, let him be accursed."

Zeke

If you can't, emotionally/mentally handle the truth of God's
written word, spoken/written by, Christian believers, than why
not put those "sit-com" people on ignore! After all, we don't want
you to have a nervous breakdown!

Why? you started it, I like a sitcom once in awhile, and you are on ignore, so don't be concerned about your little show having any lasting effects.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Paper 2 - The Nature of God

~*~*~

Continuing from Paper 1 on the Universal Father here, the next Paper is on 'The Nature of God' -

As shared previously, the first 12 papers cover the Deity, the cosmos, God's relationship to the individual, the relationships within the Paradise Trinity and the Universe of universes. It lays the cosmological foundation for the entire prospect of creation and its unknown extensions to infinity. One will find that the revelators of this transmission build upon the solid foundation of monotheism (all previous dispensations of truth to the planet), and a cosmic presentation of the Trinity, so if any here would like to debate where the UB is similar or differs from the concept of 'God' in the monotheistic religions, they are free to elaborate. Resources have been provided. Mock comments, presumptions and ignorance do not make for intelligent or constructive dialogue and only reveal the failure of those making them.

pj

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
~*~*~

Continuing from Paper 1 on the Universal Father here, the next Paper is on 'The Nature of God' -

As shared previously, the first 12 papers cover the Deity, the cosmos, God's relationship to the individual, the relationships within the Paradise Trinity and the Universe of universes. It lays the cosmological foundation for the entire prospect of creation and its unknown extensions to infinity. One will find that the revelators of this transmission build upon the solid foundation of monotheism (all previous dispensations of truth to the planet), and a cosmic presentation of the Trinity, so if any here would like to debate where the UB is similar or differs from the concept of 'God' in the monotheistic religions, they are free to elaborate. Resources have been provided. Mock comments, presumptions and ignorance do not make for intelligent or constructive dialogue and only reveal the failure of those making them.

pj

Just more of the same!

Zeke

~*~*~

pj

They better clean up the act because the family of this coming age is tired of it, the universe will do some house cleaning.

Mother Gaia won't be there bond woman much longer to rape and pillage her resources with there hands, and the parasitical (blinded) energy they Exude, that infests the minds of their host.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Again, we agree in substance. My personal approach to reality is this, something is true, and I'm in search of it. I'm willing to go where the truth leads me. I must by default observe and analyze the totality of observable facts, theories, philosophies and spiritual insights available to me in the age in which I exist. All these are sorted, sifted and correlated by wisdom and intuition into my current "belief" concept which is subject to change.

Then, why do you display such a large portion of urantia material? Seems like you've
already made up your mind to follow it, rather than the truth of the Holy Scriptures?

I grew up in a Christian church, I realized there were problems from a young age. I naturally believed in Jesus, I never had a problem with him, while his pronouncements seemed difficult to live up to. I was more disgusted with the convoluted dogma that the preacher was teaching about Jesus. Pagan doctrines of the human sacrifice of an innocent God-man is particularly disgusting and primitive. There are things said about God in the OT that are an outrageous fabrication written by shameful people who were trying to justify their own genocide(s).

I had a spiritual awakening when I was 22, I began studying spirituality in earnest at that time. My father was a doctor and sort of closet reader of the UB since the 60's. I got a copy from him and read it. I believe the UB to be what it says it is, has you read it you would know that revelation is always partial, transient and practically adapted to current time and space conditions.

In answer to your Satan question, I didn't say Satan is the Christian God, I said that Christians seem to have a lot of faith in Satan as "God of this world." Whenever a Christian hears anything new or something they don't agree with, they claim it's from Satan. The Jews made the same accusation about Jesus.

Caino

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I grew up in a Christian church, I realized there were problems from a young age. I naturally believed in Jesus, I never had a problem with him, while his pronouncements seemed difficult to live up to. I was more disgusted with the convoluted dogma that the preacher was teaching about Jesus. Pagan doctrines of the human sacrifice of an innocent God-man is particularly disgusting and primitive. There are things said about God in the OT that are an outrageous fabrication written by shameful people who were trying to justify their own genocide(s).

I had a spiritual awakening when I was 22, I began studying spirituality in earnest at that time. My father was a doctor and sort of closet reader of the UB since the 60's. I got a copy from him and read it. I believe the UB to be what it says it is, has you read it you would know that revelation is always partial, transient and practically adapted to current time and space conditions.

In answer to your Satan question, I didn't say Satan is the Christian God, I said that Christians seem to have a lot of faith in Satan as "God of this world." Whenever a Christian hears anything new or something they don't agree with, they claim it's from Satan. The Jews made the same accusation about Jesus.

Caino

You seem to be anti-Semitic? Is this the case? You take every
opportunity to bash the House of Israel!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
They better clean up the act because the family of this coming age is tired of it, the universe will do some house cleaning.

Mother Gaia won't be there bond woman much longer to rape and pillage her resources with there hands, and the parasitical (blinded) energy they Exude, that infests the minds of their host.

Is that a bad thing? Just asking? You spiritualist/new age
advocates have your own odd terminology!

Caino

BANNED
Banned
You seem to be anti-Semitic? Is this the case? You take every
opportunity to bash the House of Israel!

No, I'm not anti Semitic, I have Jewish friends. I know the truth about their exaggerated history which has contaminated Christian theology and the historic worldview of followers of Jesus. It was created by their elite priest class. They were every bit as corrupt as the gang that rejected Jesus. So the individual Jewish believer has been mislead about their history and prejudiced towards the Son of Man.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
3. God’s Unchanging Character

(57.6) 4:3.1 All too long has man thought of God as one like himself. God is not, never was, and never will be jealous of man or any other being in the universe of universes. Knowing that the Creator Son intended man to be the masterpiece of the planetary creation, to be the ruler of all the earth, the sight of his being dominated by his own baser passions, the spectacle of his bowing down before idols of wood, stone, gold, and selfish ambition — these sordid scenes stir God and his Sons to be jealous for man, but never of him.

(57.7) 4:3.2 The eternal God is incapable of wrath and anger in the sense of these human emotions and as man understands such reactions. These sentiments are mean and despicable; they are hardly worthy of being called human, much less divine; and such attitudes are utterly foreign to the perfect nature and gracious character of the Universal Father.

(58.1) 4:3.3 Much, very much, of the difficulty which Urantia mortals have in understanding God is due to the far-reaching consequences of the Lucifer rebellion and the Caligastia betrayal. On worlds not segregated by sin, the evolutionary races are able to formulate far better ideas of the Universal Father; they suffer less from confusion, distortion, and perversion of concept.

(58.2) 4:3.4 God repents of nothing he has ever done, now does, or ever will do. He is all-wise as well as all-powerful. Man’s wisdom grows out of the trials and errors of human experience; God’s wisdom consists in the unqualified perfection of his infinite universe insight, and this divine foreknowledge effectively directs the creative free will.

(58.3) 4:3.5 The Universal Father never does anything that causes subsequent sorrow or regret, but the will creatures of the planning and making of his Creator personalities in the outlying universes, by their unfortunate choosing, sometimes occasion emotions of divine sorrow in the personalities of their Creator parents. But though the Father neither makes mistakes, harbors regrets, nor experiences sorrows, he is a being with a father’s affection, and his heart is undoubtedly grieved when his children fail to attain the spiritual levels they are capable of reaching with the assistance which has been so freely provided by the spiritual-attainment plans and the mortal-ascension policies of the universes.

(58.4) 4:3.6 The infinite goodness of the Father is beyond the comprehension of the finite mind of time; hence must there always be afforded a contrast with comparative evil (not sin) for the effective exhibition of all phases of relative goodness. Perfection of divine goodness can be discerned by mortal imperfection of insight only because it stands in contrastive association with relative imperfection in the relationships of time and matter in the motions of space.

(58.5) 4:3.7 The character of God is infinitely superhuman; therefore must such a nature of divinity be personalized, as in the divine Sons, before it can even be faith-grasped by the finite mind of man.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber

Oh, no. Run and hide. Threats from "Mother Gaia" about raping resources that has little to do with individuals and everything to do with the world powers at large that most definitely aren't even anywhere near predominantly Christian.

Bring it, "family of this coming age". You're a stinking reprobate with a fable, and now you want to threaten Christians with a false deity for whatever you attribute as environmental atrocities that aren't ascribed to them.

There is no more worthless drivel and arrogant slug-slime of mankind than what your behavior represents. Go spit, and tell your imaginary Mother Gaia to take it up with the earthly powers that be, which is the Kabbalah pseudo-Jewish banking cartel and their minions that are the flip-side of your delusional esoteric crap.

You've been had, and you blame fundamental Christianity for every ill of the world. Idiot.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame

:rotfl: Mother Gaia! are you serious...:rotfl:...Congratulations you have reached the acme of gullable ignorance, I stand amazed and amused at the same time. May be Xenu is coming to do Mother Gaia's dirty work arriving in his DC-8 spaceship...what a crackup. :rotfl:

Oh look there is xenu now!

xenu981205072.gif

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
This thread reminds me of Star Trek V: The Final Frontier...

Kirk: [To "God"] Excuse me... Excuse me... I just wanted to ask a question. What does "God" need with a starship?

And the humor of Caino's demented Daddy indoctrinating him into this landfill fodder is priceless.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
:rotfl: Mother Gaia! are you serious...:rotfl:...Congratulations you have reached the acme of gullable ignorance, I stand amazed and amused at the same time. May be Xenu is coming to do Mother Gaia's dirty work arriving in his DC-8 spaceship...what a crackup. :rotfl:

Oh look there is xenu now!

xenu981205072.gif

LOL.

The "universe" won't do jack squat, since it's created and non-sentient.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
This thread reminds me of Star Trek V: The Final Frontier...

Kirk: [To "God"] Excuse me... Excuse me... I just wanted to ask a question. What does "God" need with a starship?

And the humor of Caino's demented Daddy indoctrinating him into this landfill fodder is priceless.

I mean if a person can give any credibility to a 20th century sci-fi novel like urantia you might as well believe there is a middle earth, there is a Narnia, heck there might as well be a real starship enterprise too and the books and movies on the subject should be canonized as sacred books....*KNOCK* *KNOCK* *KNOCK*....HELLO, Its fantasy not reality, take your hand off the bong. :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.