The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
When you take an angry man

I'm not angry, but you would know about anger since you're a deluded hate-mongering bigot.

with a gigantic ego

Corpses don't have an ego. My prosopon is dead; reckoned so by faith.

and give him a religious education,

Wrong again, science fiction breath. I don't have a religious education.

you end up with an angry religious man with a gigantic ego.

Three strikes for you.

All that study has been for not.

You must mean "naught". Illiteracy is a dangerous thing, especially when what little you have has been wasted on alien fairy tales.

Its "born from above" not a reincarnated EGO on steroids.:eek:linger:

Right. You're not born from above. You're born from beneath. You are of your Father, and it isn't the one true and living God.

Scotty needs to beam you up. That's the closest you'll ever get to being born from above.

You're a Mormon without the second "m". :juggle:

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Zeke said:
The average (american) christian eats what the government, media, pastor and religious establishments serves them, not really their fault, seeing the multitudes are indoctrinated (spoon fed propaganda) from birth, programmed with a world opinion that pre-shapes, and conditions the mind to have alliance with their teacher, be it parent (deceived product of the system) or governmental agency stealing their identity as a creation with organic unalienable rights from their Creator, instead they have been paper trained.

They are enviromental canaries, lab rats, etc...for the inorganic pollutants rampent in society, Not many have had the ability of the fortunate class to escape these effects on their organic systems, leaving them weak and emontionlly erratic, and unkowingly being condistioned to be munipulated slaves, and fearful/hateful of goblins and ghosts on the government- churches taboo list.

This is hilarious, since the Urantia crap is just another tentacle of the long-pervasive deception that has led to the imminent Eschaton Agenda.

You're right to a degree. The sweeping majority of professing Christians have been suckered by a giant psy-ops undertow of culture-sculpting. But your Urantian Papers were part and parcel of that propaganda.

Your view of historical revision IS historical revision itself. You don't know the ends from the middle.

Stupid is as stupid does. Way to go, Forrest. Care for some ping pong?

All forms of Esotericism ARE the historical revision and the propaganda. Those who polluted Judaism are the same Kabbalists who have polluted you. Nothing new under the sun.

Meanwhile... My life is hid with Christ in God. In Christ, I live and move and have my being. NOW. You can have this world. His kingdom is not OF this world.

Mor(m)on.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The average (american) christian eats what the government, media, pastor and religious establishments serves them, not really their fault, seeing the multitudes are indoctrinated (spoon fed propaganda) from birth, programmed with a world opinion that pre-shapes, and conditions the mind to have alliance with their teacher, be it parent (deceived product of the system) or governmental agency stealing their identity as a creation with organic unalienable rights from their Creator, instead they have been paper trained.

They are enviromental canaries, lab rats, etc...for the inorganic pollutants rampent in society, Not many have had the ability of the fortunate class to escape these effects on their organic systems, leaving them weak and emontionlly erratic, and unkowingly being condistioned to be munipulated slaves, and fearful/hateful of goblins and ghosts on the government- churches taboo list.

Zeke, hopefully, it's better in your "country!" By the way, please use,
"spell check," that is, if it's available in your country? Your spelling
is that of an 8 year old! Hopefully, you'll be inclined to get an
education in the near future! It may help you to communicate
better?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Zeke, I did not post the following! Caino did!

Originally Posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post Actually, this is Caino's non-sense!!

1) That wasn't "scripture itself" when the author of Timothy was giving his or her opinion.

2) The Church added Paul’s writings and those unattributed to Paul as part of their creation of authority in order to control. They EVEN considered their own councils to be inerrant.

3) NONE of the Bible books claim God as the author, Paul never conceived that future generations would convert his simple letters of advice into God's Word.

Second Epistle to TimothyFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Authorship

Further information: First Epistle to Timothy#Composition

Most modern critical scholars argue that 2 Timothy was not written by Paul but by an anonymous follower, after Paul's death in the First Century.[1][2]

The language and ideas of this epistle are notably different from the other two Pastoral letters yet similar to the later Pauline letters, especially the ones he wrote in captivity. This has led some scholars to conclude that the author of 2 Timothy is a different person from 1 Timothy and Titus. Raymond E. Brown proposed that this letter was written by a follower of Paul who had knowledge of Paul's last days.[3]

Jerome Murphy-O'Connor, however, would go further than Brown. He noted that a number of pseudepigraphic letters attributed to the Apostle were rejected in antiquity, indicating that there was not "a climate of acceptance, which would make it easy for the forged Pastorals to enter the mainstream of church life." Murphy-O'Connor continues,

Realistically, the only scenario capable of explaining the acceptance of the Pastorals is the authenticity of one of the three letters. Were one to have been long known and recognized, then the delayed "discovery" of two others with the same general pattern could be explained in a variety of convincing ways.[4]
Murphy-O'Connor then argues, based in part on recent research on the style of this work, that 2 Timothy was the authentic one of the trio. It was not widely known due to its private nature, but eventually published for the benefit of the church. Using it as a model, O`Connor suggests one of Paul's followers then wrote the other two Pastorals and was able to persuade his fellows that they were also previously unknown letters of Paul.[5]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_2

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
LOL! Star Trek creator Gene Roddenberry was a life long Urantia Book reader, some of his ideas for the series came from the book. But it's understandable that people who believe the Jews story about themselves would be a little defensive. :spam:

http://startrek-urantia.blogspot.com

Well now if Gene Roddenberry was an adherent than that just gives urantia legitimacy now doesn't it? :rotfl: Was Gene one of your prophets then? :chuckle:

Jimi Hendrix was said to have found inspiration in urantia also...inspiration to engage in psychedelic drugs and drown in his own vomit it seems.

Zeke

PneumaPsucheSoma;3778991]This is hilarious, since the Urantia crap is just another tentacle of the long-pervasive deception that has led to the imminent Eschaton Agenda.

I have no agenda, nor do I hold any alliance with the Urantia writings over the biblical record, I take neither one to the literal extreme for reasons seen in your type of dialectic responses.

You're right to a degree. The sweeping majority of professing Christians have been suckered by a giant psy-ops undertow of culture-sculpting. But your Urantian Papers were part and parcel of that propaganda.

See above remarks.

Your view of historical revision IS historical revision itself. You don't know the ends from the middle.

The claim to a exclusive pure stream is impossible to really obtain without a time machine, history as been altered we can both agree there.

Stupid is as stupid does. Way to go, Forrest. Care for some ping pong?

Not the best game to play against Forest, Bubba.

All forms of Esotericism ARE the historical revision and the propaganda. Those who polluted Judaism are the same Kabbalists who have polluted you. Nothing new under the sun.

You certainly have convinced your self of many truths, I don't need to be in that exclusive mind set any longer, the trek to Universal salvation for all Gods children, and more earth friendly concepts of my native brothers religion was internal and in my instincts given to me by the Creator, and the revelation that perfect love cast out all fear.
The scripture teach that wheat but it is hidden behind the boasting tares, who feed on the literal.

Meanwhile... My life is hid with Christ in God. In Christ, I live and move and have my being. NOW. You can have this world. His kingdom is not OF this world.

Only you know that, I can't enter your kingdom or temple nor you mine, we can sample the fruit produced and determine the source.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Well now if Gene Roddenberry was an adherent than that just gives urantia legitimacy now doesn't it? :rotfl: Was Gene one of your prophets then? :chuckle:

Jimi Hendrix was said to have found inspiration in urantia also...inspiration to engage in psychedelic drugs and drown in his own vomit it seems.

Numbers 31:16-18

"Behold, these caused the children of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to commit trespass against the LORD in the matter of Peor, and there was a plague among the congregation of the LORD. Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves."

Such is the God of the Jews.

Caino

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Oh it is inspired alright but not by YHWH. It is one of the deepest, most satanic works ever written. If the Anti-Christ has one religion it well could be Urantia.

Peace, Ted

Christians have more faith in the Satan God than the real God.

They also said Jesus was from Satan

Caino

BANNED
Banned
I'm not angry, but you would know about anger since you're a deluded hate-mongering bigot.

Corpses don't have an ego. My prosopon is dead; reckoned so by faith.

Wrong again, science fiction breath. I don't have a religious education.

Three strikes for you.

You must mean "naught". Illiteracy is a dangerous thing, especially when what little you have has been wasted on alien fairy tales.

Right. You're not born from above. You're born from beneath. You are of your Father, and it isn't the one true and living God.

Scotty needs to beam you up. That's the closest you'll ever get to being born from above.

You're a Mormon without the second "m". :juggle:

Never argue with a pig, you will both get dirty but the pig will enjoy it.

Therefore, as Jesus advised us not to cast our pearls before swine, it's time now to put the phony reincarnation of Christ on ignore as you are just not a reasonable person nor do you seem to have a clue.

Zeke

Selective memory syndrome, Unlimited supply of diverse kooks who claim inspiration from the biblical text as well.

The sitcom gang strikes again.

Caino

BANNED
Banned

Again, we agree in substance. My personal approach to reality is this, something is true, and I'm in search of it. I'm willing to go where the truth leads me. I must by default observe and analyze the totality of observable facts, theories, philosophies and spiritual insights available to me in the age in which I exist. All these are sorted, sifted and correlated by wisdom and intuition into my current "belief" concept which is subject to change.

Relativity of Concept Frames

(1260.2) 115:1.1 Partial, incomplete, and evolving intellects would be helpless in the master universe, would be unable to form the first rational thought pattern, were it not for the innate ability of all mind, high or low, to form a universe frame in which to think. If mind cannot fathom conclusions, if it cannot penetrate to true origins, then will such mind unfailingly postulate conclusions and invent origins that it may have a means of logical thought within the frame of these mind-created postulates. And while such universe frames for creature thought are indispensable to rational intellectual operations, they are, without exception, erroneous to a greater or lesser degree.

(1260.3) 115:1.2 Conceptual frames of the universe are only relatively true; they are serviceable scaffolding which must eventually give way before the expansions of enlarging cosmic comprehension. The understandings of truth, beauty, and goodness, morality, ethics, duty, love, divinity, origin, existence, purpose, destiny, time, space, even Deity, are only relatively true. God is much, much more than a Father, but the Father is man’s highest concept of God; nonetheless, the Father-Son portrayal of Creator-creature relationship will be augmented by those supermortal conceptions of Deity which will be attained in Orvonton, in Havona, and on Paradise. Man must think in a mortal universe frame, but that does not mean that he cannot envision other and higher frames within which thought can take place.

(1260.4) 115:1.3 In order to facilitate mortal comprehension of the universe of universes, the diverse levels of cosmic reality have been designated as finite, absonite, and absolute. Of these only the absolute is unqualifiedly eternal, truly existential. Absonites and finites are derivatives, modifications, qualifications, and attenuations of the original and primordial absolute reality of infinity.

(1260.5) 115:1.4 The realms of the finite exist by virtue of the eternal purpose of God. Finite creatures, high and low, may propound theories, and have done so, as to the necessity of the finite in the cosmic economy, but in the last analysis it exists because God so willed. The universe cannot be explained, neither can a finite creature offer a rational reason for his own individual existence without appealing to the prior acts and pre-existent volition of ancestral beings, Creators or procreators.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Again, we agree in substance. My personal approach to reality is this, something is true, and I'm in search of it. I'm willing to go where the truth leads me. I must by default observe and analyze the totality of observable facts, theories, philosophies and spiritual insights available to me in the age in which I exist. All these are sorted, sifted and correlated by wisdom and intuition into my current "belief" concept which is subject to change.

Then, why do you display such a large portion of urantia material? Seems like you've
already made up your mind to follow it, rather than the truth of the Holy Scriptures?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Selective memory syndrome, Unlimited supply of diverse kooks who claim inspiration from the biblical text as well.

If you can't, emotionally/mentally handle the truth of God's
written word, spoken/written by, Christian believers, than why
not put those "sit-com" people on ignore! After all, we don't want
you to have a nervous breakdown!

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Never argue with a pig, you will both get dirty but the pig will enjoy it.

It's why I don't really argue, and in such avoidance there is only some measure of ad hominem (which is quite appropriate for such as you).

Therefore, as Jesus advised us

Jesus didn't advise you of squat. You have no idea who He was/is.

not to cast our pearls before swine,

You have no pearls. You can't cast that which you don't and can't have. And a mirror would give the swine reflection.

it's time now to put the phony reincarnation of Christ on ignore

There isn't any reincarnation of Christ. But you wouldn't know because you don't know the Gospel of anything by Urantia.

as you are just not a reasonable person nor do you seem to have a clue.

That has got to be one of the most self-impugning inverse statements ever uttered by mankind.

I would loan you money to go to the clue store and buy one. Just one. It would be more than you do or will have otherwise.

Ciao, Roddenberry breath. Enjoy la-la land. The psychotropics should wear off by the afterlife. That'll be "interesting" for you.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber

Yes, your sitcom gang has become somewhat prolific at TOL.

Caino qualifies for no more than being Gilligan, lost on the isle. You can be Ginger or Mrs. Howell.

That's about as modern as it gets for nominal Esotericists.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber

Relativity of Concept Frames

(1260.2) 115:1.1 Partial, incomplete, and evolving intellects would be helpless in the master universe, would be unable to form the first rational thought pattern, were it not for the innate ability of all mind, high or low, to form a universe frame in which to think. If mind cannot fathom conclusions, if it cannot penetrate to true origins, then will such mind unfailingly postulate conclusions and invent origins that it may have a means of logical thought within the frame of these mind-created postulates. And while such universe frames for creature thought are indispensable to rational intellectual operations, they are, without exception, erroneous to a greater or lesser degree.

(1260.3) 115:1.2 Conceptual frames of the universe are only relatively true; they are serviceable scaffolding which must eventually give way before the expansions of enlarging cosmic comprehension. The understandings of truth, beauty, and goodness, morality, ethics, duty, love, divinity, origin, existence, purpose, destiny, time, space, even Deity, are only relatively true. God is much, much more than a Father, but the Father is man’s highest concept of God; nonetheless, the Father-Son portrayal of Creator-creature relationship will be augmented by those supermortal conceptions of Deity which will be attained in Orvonton, in Havona, and on Paradise. Man must think in a mortal universe frame, but that does not mean that he cannot envision other and higher frames within which thought can take place.

(1260.4) 115:1.3 In order to facilitate mortal comprehension of the universe of universes, the diverse levels of cosmic reality have been designated as finite, absonite, and absolute. Of these only the absolute is unqualifiedly eternal, truly existential. Absonites and finites are derivatives, modifications, qualifications, and attenuations of the original and primordial absolute reality of infinity.

(1260.5) 115:1.4 The realms of the finite exist by virtue of the eternal purpose of God. Finite creatures, high and low, may propound theories, and have done so, as to the necessity of the finite in the cosmic economy, but in the last analysis it exists because God so willed. The universe cannot be explained, neither can a finite creature offer a rational reason for his own individual existence without appealing to the prior acts and pre-existent volition of ancestral beings, Creators or procreators.

Yes, this is all being interwoven into Kabbalistic "science" now in such stupid eventualities as "multiverse theory", etc. It's stinkin' hilarious to watch it all unfold and predict what drivel will be next. So far, I've been right every time for 15 years. LOL.

You're mentally unstable and need help. But the soft sciences have been hijacked just like the hard sciences; so they would just validate your stupidity within the Relativisim and Humanistic Pluralism of Scientific Naturalism.

That's where the world is right now. Total delusion and apostasy. Your Orvonton and Havona and Paradise don't and won't exist.

The hilarity continues. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.