The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hi Freelight,

You are confusing these clowns for real truth seekers, rather they are doctrine defenders, they bully because they were bullied. They have been intellectually molested using fear and their own gullibility.

There is a resentful insecurity about people who have been force-fed the chosen people's self important history revisionism. Deep down inside they know there is something profoundly wrong with Noah's nonsense but Biblical idolatry will not permit them to disagree.

I notice one issue that keeps coming up in your posts! You're a
card carrying "anti-Semite!" You seem to share a common bond
with a group of fella's that were around during the thirties, up until
around 1945!

JosephR

From an outsiders perspective,, and that is what I am.. ALL of your "books" seem silly...

Should we judge one another so?

After all would God really spoil his children with a book of truths and rules? He could have created more angels..

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I would put forth a serious question to all of you followers of the "urantia book? Are all of you rabid anti-Semites like Caino? Or, is he just an aberration?

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
What is sad is that you stealthily slither in with the intention to demean, discourage, degrade and devalue....then get further riled up and accuse the responder for being 'mean' when they respond in kind (spiteful, mean, rude)....which is 'twisted' since you came here with the distasteful, rude, mocking, arrogant attitude to begin with. You may need to look in the mirror to see where all that 'ugliness' is coming from. Is having a pleasant civil dialogue beyond you? - note that it goes without saying that hardly anyone would be attracted to whatever 'theology' or 'philosophy' your espousing with that kind of demeanor.

This immature ego-flame war engagement is disheartening. We might also be reminded that one of the worst sins is to greive the spirit of our brother (this includes harming, denigrating our 'neighbor') - Its hardly Christ-like behavior. Did you remember "do unto others, as you would have them do to you"?

IF you have something to actually add to the dialogue here (instead of attacking others with your long-winded dialectic and word-daggers) then you can do so respectfully, however you've shown you lack the basic respect or decency to do so as of yet, and continue your denigration and trolling the thread here.

See TOL Rule # 7 (note bold) -

Also Rule # 1, 3 and 4 while you're at it.

Also -

pj

You're not a Moderator or Administrator, so don't pretend to be one. Knight is more than capable of banning me or anyone else if he so chooses. You have a "report" option. So stop pretending you own TOL like you pretend you own truth with your false esotericism.

You're just like the government's initiative to draw naive clergy into their programming others with propaganda from Romans 13 so well-meaning Christians can be brow-beat and guilted into not opposing evil rule that is sweeping the nation and the world. The ironic part is that you're being pimped by the "powers that be" with all your fantasy beliefs as religion. You're doing the bidding of those who have orchestrated your false views, but you can't ever realize it.

Your smooth demeanor and feigned love aren't fooling any of us who know better. You're not here for benign purposes. You're here to proselytize and have an audience for all your syncretic garbage. And you know full well you wouldn't be allowed such broad freedom on most forums, so you act as if you own the place.

There hasn't ever been one word of truth come from you. And you try to use Christian standards of conduct as an excuse to demand tolerance. You're a spiritual genocidist, promoting only soulical drivel because you don't and can't know the difference between spirit and soul. But such sweeping ignorance never stops your ilk, puffed up with gnosis against all truth.

There is no greater scourge to the human race than those who hold your views. You are the height of antichrist spirit, even beyond the political and economic culture-sculpting of the murderous sick pukes ushering in the Eschaton who need you to hybridize and minimize the Christian faith in every way possible.

You've never known or had true love.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
From an outsiders perspective,, and that is what I am.. ALL of your "books" seem silly...

Should we judge one another so?

After all would God really spoil his children with a book of truths and rules? He could have created more angels..

This is a bit confusing. I've only encountered a smattering of your posts, but I recall you having an affinity for the Book of Enoch and for Job (at least at one time).

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I know of a couple of "Spiritualist new age" types that I've crossed
paths with! One is a nephew of mine the other is a fella named Samuel
the "tattooed" chef who prides himself with his extremely articulate writings!

Samuel bounces back and forth between orthodox religion and new-age
pondering's, dependent upon what season of the year!

JosephR

And you have failed to convert them?

JosephR

I have seen the things you have said to freelight.. how many more times can you tell him his thoughts and beliefs are feces? It should not be allowed...

This thread is not deceitful and is allowed by Knight this far,however your comments and the way you conduct yourself should be looked at.

Now hear me out, I have had many talks with freelight and if He chose to keep his mindset on the BIBLE then there would be hardly a theologian that could compete with him. He is very smart and discerning.So all I see from you two Christians is HATE.. and again I say at least they are not being deceitful in what they post , while you attack them, Demons run wild in your religious threads and you pat them on the back,

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber

The real key is that none of them know the difference between soul and spirit. Only the Logos of YHWH pierces to that dividing asunder, along with body and soul (joints and marrow).

None of anything they refer to is "spiritual/spiritualism"; not one drop or one ounce. Everything is soulical. But since mind/will/emotion comprise the soul, they can never think/choose/feel anything else once they're allowed the spiritual delusion to take hold.

Notice it's all about the "Cosmic Consciousness", and some kind of sentience for the natural universe as a whole, etc. Everything is about soulical properties and functions.

Soul is not the foundation of existence. But they presume by employing the term "spirit" that they have addressed the spirit/soul distinction. But not one word of anything they've ever said or could say is regarding spirit and/or the spiritual.

They don't and can't know true spiritual reality of existence, whether in regards to divinity or humanity. So it's all the machinations of mens' minds, and all these false writings (with no historical or textually critical support of any kind for their veracity) are believed at face value, including any alien involvement.

Make the lies as big and stupid as possible, and be really loud. That's the mantra, and it actually works to a great degree. Man wants a universal truth, and one that exalts him to divinity or as in league with other forms of allegedly superior life.

JosephR

The real key is that none of them know the difference between soul and spirit. Only the Logos of YHWH pierces to that dividing asunder, along with body and soul (joints and marrow).

None of anything they refer to is "spiritual/spiritualism"; not one drop or one ounce. Everything is soulical. But since mind/will/emotion comprise the soul, they can never think/choose/feel anything else once they're allowed the spiritual delusion to take hold.

Notice it's all about the "Cosmic Consciousness", and some kind of sentience for the natural universe as a whole, etc. Everything is about soulical properties and functions.

Soul is not the foundation of existence. But they presume by employing the term "spirit" that they have addressed the spirit/soul distinction. But not one word of anything they've ever said or could say is regarding spirit and/or the spiritual.

They don't and can't know true spiritual reality of existence, whether in regards to divinity or humanity. So it's all the machinations of mens' minds, and all these false writings (with no historical or textually critical support of any kind for their veracity) are believed at face value, including any alien involvement.

Make the lies as big and stupid as possible, and be really loud. That's the mantra, and it actually works to a great degree. Man wants a universal truth, and one that exalts him to divinity or as in league with other forms of allegedly superior life.

This is what I call "easy pickins" your like a prize fighter whos matches are set up before they begin..

Must be nice to talk down to people whom they can never win and you can never loose...

JosephR

Further more apon closer examination if it wasent for the 15 yo girl thread,,and you stalking freelight there you wouldnt have much to contribute anywhere here on TOL.

Oh yeah you did happen to get the word SLUT in on a thread about Al'mah,, and thats all you contributed.

Why dont you go find something useful to do.Somthing to debate with another person who actually knows and studies the Bible.. Or do you prefere all your hunts canned?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
no that is YOUR job with HIS help

Nope! Everyone has a free-will to choose what they want
to place their faith in! If someone chooses to place their
faith in the urantia book, that's their choice! Along with
their choice comes a possibility of being confronted by
others along the way that may not believe the way they
do! Furthermore, if one preaches an unorthodox or strange
belief, one has to expect some challenges to that belief!

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
My faith is not in question here,,your attack,un Christ like attack is however.

I have seen the things you have said to freelight.. how many more times can you tell him his thoughts and beliefs are feces? It should not be allowed...

This thread is not deceitful and is allowed by Knight this far,however your comments and the way you conduct yourself should be looked at.

Now hear me out, I have had many talks with freelight and if He chose to keep his mindset on the BIBLE then there would be hardly a theologian that could compete with him. He is very smart and discerning.So all I see from you two Christians is HATE.. and again I say at least they are not being deceitful in what they post , while you attack them, Demons run wild in your religious threads and you pat them on the back,

Every last word they post is to deceive, just as they have been deceived. Sycretism of the Christian faith is what should not be allowed, especially on a Christian forum. This isn't Wal-Mart or the mall.

I've asked repeatedly for textual criticism of scripture and any such veracity for the Urantia Papers and other writings. Nada. Just adamant posturing and postulating with no attention to validation or criticism on any real textual basis beyond bare assertions.

I'm not concerned with your assessments of Christian conduct in the face of unfounded wholesale attacks without requested substantiation.

The Christian faith isn't merely a system of belief. It's the only ontological spiritual reality of existence. Universalists, Pluralists, and Humanistic Relativists despise advocates of one central objective ontological truth.

I haven't migrated to a Urantia forum or an Esotericist forum. I'm right here on a Christain forum addressing interlopers and squatters who presume upon Christians by demanding tolerance.

You should be incensed with all others (including yourself, if applicable) who go to Christian venues with the sole intention of undermining the faith. They haven't come here seeking truth. They've come here with an agenda.

But few want to consider that bottom-line reality. How much leniency do you think adamant Christians would be given on Urantia websites? LOL. Christians can't even stand their ground without Urantia freaks and all others insisting they be given a wide berth. Double standards and gross inequity always accompany irrationality like this.

In another world, as a motorcyclist I have frequented a number of manufacturer-/model-specific forums. Such content is not allowed beyond reason for competing brand loyalty. At best, they get a dedicated general section to ply their opinions on other makes and models. No promoting of other products is allowed on a large scale. If someone wants to talk about Hondas, they don't have the same latitude on a Ducati forum as on their home forum.

These Urantia freaks have come to a Christain website to make unsupported and unsupportable opinion-based adamant posts to constantly deride the veracity of scripture without one hint of valid historical textual criticism. And in the same breath, they present constant bare assertions and quotes that their fictional novel is the unabridged truth without any textual validation.

So you irrational and condemning determinations of my behavior are absurd. The freaks are free to spread their dung elsewhere instead of coming to a Christian site to do so with animosity for any Christian who dares speak up. This isn't a free-for-all for all non-Christians, with restraints on Christians who oppose bare assertions, etc. to challenge the only true ontological faith and truth in the history of humanity.

If you don't comprehend that, I couldn't care less. This isn't a generic site, or they wouldn't even be here hawking their wares.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Every last word they post is to deceive, just as they have been deceived. Sycretism of the Christian faith is what should not be allowed, especially on a Christian forum. This isn't Wal-Mart or the mall.

I've asked repeatedly for textual criticism of scripture and any such veracity for the Urantia Papers and other writings. Nada. Just adamant posturing and postulating with no attention to validation or criticism on any real textual basis beyond bare assertions.

I'm not concerned with your assessments of Christian conduct in the face of unfounded wholesale attacks without requested substantiation.

The Christian faith isn't merely a system of belief. It's the only ontological spiritual reality of existence. Universalists, Pluralists, and Humanistic Relativists despise advocates of one central objective ontological truth.

I haven't migrated to a Urantia forum or an Esotericist forum. I'm right here on a Christain forum addressing interlopers and squatters who presume upon Christians by demanding tolerance.

You should be incensed with all others (including yourself, if applicable) who go to Christian venues with the sole intention of undermining the faith. They haven't come here seeking truth. They've come here with an agenda.

But few want to consider that bottom-line reality. How much leniency do you think adamant Christians would be given on Urantia websites? LOL. Christians can't even stand their ground without Urantia freaks and all others insisting they be given a wide berth. Double standards and gross inequity always accompany irrationality like this.

In another world, as a motorcyclist I have frequented a number of manufacturer-/model-specific forums. Such content is not allowed beyond reason for competing brand loyalty. At best, they get a dedicated general section to ply their opinions on other makes and models. No promoting of other products is allowed on a large scale. If someone wants to talk about Hondas, they don't have the same latitude on a Ducati forum as on their home forum.

These Urantia freaks have come to a Christain website to make unsupported and unsupportable opinion-based adamant posts to constantly deride the veracity of scripture without one hint of valid historical textual criticism. And in the same breath, they present constant bare assertions and quotes that their fictional novel is the unabridged truth without any textual validation.

So you irrational and condemning determinations of my behavior are absurd. The freaks are free to spread their dung elsewhere instead of coming to a Christian site to do so with animosity for any Christian who dares speak up. This isn't a free-for-all for all non-Christians, with restraints on Christians who oppose bare assertions, etc. to challenge the only true ontological faith and truth in the history of humanity.

If you don't comprehend that, I couldn't care less. This isn't a generic site, or they wouldn't even be here hawking their wares.

Excellent post!

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Further more apon closer examination if it wasent for the 15 yo girl thread,,and you stalking freelight there you wouldnt have much to contribute anywhere here on TOL.

Oh yeah you did happen to get the word SLUT in on a thread about Al'mah,, and thats all you contributed.

Why dont you go find something useful to do.Somthing to debate with another person who actually knows and studies the Bible.. Or do you prefere all your hunts canned?

Why don't you tend to yourself and stop policing the rest of the world by insisting Christians can't oppose interlopers with an agenda who come to Christian websites.

Go play with your swords, or whatever, Merlin.

Status
Not open for further replies.