The Hidden Language Of The Holy Spirit

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Circumcision NEVER SAVED...as something done to an infant can not...is why we dont baptize infants

I am NOT one who attempts to be justified by law...but being Justified by HIM through grace and the Holy Spirit given to me for my obedience I WANT to obey the law...

Did you marry and by the law in order to fall in love?

Or did you marry and by the law BECAUSE you were already IN love...

Poor squeaky squatting in the house of Yah...given grace by faith and still without gratitude to do good works...just laying about all was done nothing left dont care no needs...layabout christian LAYodician church...

I said]
Yes you are trying to be justified by the old testament law. Why not try to be justified by the new testament law instead. Because you cant be both. An eye for an eye does not mix with turn the other cheek.

clefty

I said]
Yes you are trying to be justified by the old testament law. Why not try to be justified by the new testament law instead. Because you cant be both. An eye for an eye does not mix with turn the other cheek.

False witnessing again...I have repeated myself enough that keeping the law because we are justified is not keeping the law to be justified

Love each other as He loved us is indeed fulfilling the law...even loving our enemies...is what I am trying to do...so I would never invite you over for Sunday Ham after Sunday power hour because my love for you does not include ham or Sunday worship...because His did not

WWJD? Do that...just as He did

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
False witnessing again...I have repeated myself enough that keeping the law because we are justified is not keeping the law to be justified

Love each other as He loved us is indeed fulfilling the law...even loving our enemies...is what I am trying to do...so I would never invite you over for Sunday Ham after Sunday power hour because my love for you does not include ham or Sunday worship...because His did not

WWJD? Do that...just as He did

I said
lolol There is no other reason to keep the law than to justify yourself with God. That is silly statement.

clefty

I said
lolol There is no other reason to keep the law than to justify yourself with God. That is silly statement.

So you keep the law in order to become a U.S. citizen? Or do you keep the law because you already ARE ONE...and wish to remain one and in good standing...

WWJD?...do that...just that...love as He loved you...and if you worked for Him guess what?..you’d work six and get the seventh day off...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
So you keep the law in order to become a U.S. citizen? Or do you keep the law because you already ARE ONE...and wish to remain one and in good standing...

WWJD?...do that...just that...love as He loved you...and if you worked for Him guess what?..you’d work six and get the seventh day off...

I said
xxx I was born here.

clefty

I said
xxx I was born here.

And you were re-born yes? So you don’t have to keep your masters laws...you want to right?

Born here aren’t you glad you don’t HAVE to keep the laws...as a citizen you WANT to right?

Which one do you NOT wish to keep...or do you NOT keep...

Dont forget you establish law...your keeping does that...affirms your citizenship...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I keep my Master laws.
LAW OF CHRIST
[Gal 6:2
2 Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.
John 14:6
6 Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.
JOH 15-10 If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Fathers commandments and abide in His love.
John 6:63
63 "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.
John 14:1
1 "Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me.
Luke 6:37-38
37 "Judge not, and you shall not be judged. Condemn not, and you shall not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.
38 "Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you."
John 3:17-19
17 "For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.
18 "He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
19 "And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
John 10:7-8
7 Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
8 "All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
Heb 9:1
1 Then indeed, even the first covenant had ordinances of divine service and the earthly sanctuary.
Gal 6:2
2 Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.
Eph 4:32
32 And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God in Christ forgave you.
Col 3:13
13 bearing with one another, and forgiving one another, if anyone has a complaint against another; even as Christ forgave you, so you also must do.
Matt 6:14-15
14 "For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
15 "But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
1 Cor 6:6-8
6 But brother goes to law against brother, and that before unbelievers!
7 Now therefore, it is already an utter failure for you that you go to law against one another. Why do you not rather accept wrong? Why do you not rather let yourselves be cheated?
8 No, you yourselves do wrong and cheat, and you do these things to your brethren!
1 Pet 2:19-21
19 For this is commendable, if because of conscience toward God one endures grief, suffering wrongfully.
20 For what credit is it if, when you are beaten for your faults, you take it patiently? But when you do good and suffer, if you take it patiently, this is commendable before God.
21 For to this you were called, because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that you should follow His steps:
James 2:12
12 So speak and so do as those who will be judged by the law of liberty.
Rom 2:12-13
12 For as many as have sinned without law will also perish without law, and as many as have sinned in the law will be judged by the law
13 (for not the hearers of the law are just in the sight of God, but the doers of the law will be justified;
John 15:14
14 "You are My friends if you do whatever I command you.
Matt 5:19
19 "Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
Matt 10:16-19
16 "Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves. Therefore be wise as serpents and harmless as doves.
17 "But beware of men, for they will deliver you up to councils and scourge you in their synagogues.
18 "You will be brought before governors and kings for My sake, as a testimony to them and to the Gentiles.
19 "But when they deliver you up, do not worry about how or what you should speak. For it will be given to you in that hour what you should speak;
John 14:15-17
15 "If you love Me, keep My commandments.
16 "And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever--
17 "the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you.
John 14:23-25
23 Jesus answered and said to him, "If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him.
24 "He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father's who sent Me.
25 "These things I have spoken to you while being present with you.
John 15:10-12
10 "If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.
11 "These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full.
12 "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you.
1 Cor 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
(NKJ)

XXX The old testament law of sin and death is still in effect. For the world. The law of Christ overrides the old testament law of sin and death. But if we break the law of Christ, that will put us back under the old testament law of sin and death. It takes a law to deliver us from a law. It also takes a law to keep us out of heaven. And it also takes a law to get us into heaven. The law of Christ has many commandments.

1 Cor 9:21
21 to those who are without law, as without law (not being without law toward God, but under law toward Christ), that I might win those who are without law;
(NKJ)

Matt 5:19-20
19 "Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
20 "For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.
(NKJ)

Rom 2:11-13
11 For there is no partiality with God.
12 For as many as have sinned without law will also perish without law, and as many as have sinned in the law will be judged by the law
13 (for not the hearers of the law are just in the sight of God, but the doers of the law will be justified;
(NKJ)

Heb 8:10
10 "For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord: I will put My laws in their mind and write them on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.
(NKJ)

Heb 10:16
16 "This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, says the Lord: I will put My laws into their hearts, and in their minds I will write them,"
(NKJ)

[Rom 8:7
7 Because the carnal mind [is] enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be.

[Heb 10:9
9 then He said, "Behold, I have come to do Your will, O God." He takes away the first that He may establish the second.

clefty

Missed one squeaky ol’ chap...

Matt 24:20 “But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day...”

Obviously He expected two times to continue into the future...winter times and Sabbath times...

Is why Heb 4:9...

Missed that one two...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Missed one squeaky ol’ chap...

Matt 24:20 “But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day...”

Obviously He expected two times to continue into the future...winter times and Sabbath times...

Is why Heb 4:9...

Missed that one two...

I said
lol You really do stretch things alot. There is a Sabbath we can keep it or not keep it. Some do keep it. And even those who do not keep it still pray that they dont die on the Sabbath.People that keep the Sabbath day worship God one day a week. People who dont keep the Sabbath worship God seven days a week. Why are you so against worshiping God seven days a week?

Aimiel

I said
That's silly. God gave us laws which are designed for our protection from evil, not so that we could be considered 'good' enough to please Him. He wouldn't make a law against anything that was good for us. He made law to keep us from harm, not to fit His mold. Your ability to understand is darkened, obviously.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
That's silly. God gave us laws which are designed for our protection from evil, not so that we could be considered 'good' enough to please Him. He wouldn't make a law against anything that was good for us. He made law to keep us from harm, not to fit His mold. Your ability to understand is darkened, obviously.

I said
You missed the conversation he is talking about the old testament law. And I keep the new testament law.

bibleverse2

Heb 10:9
9 then He said, "Behold, I have come to do Your will, O God." He takes away the first that He may establish the second.

Hebrews 8:7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

comingfrom

BANNED
Banned
I can find clear statements in scripture which make clear God's covenant,
which you also call that first covenant.

But if ye will not hearken unto Me,
and will not do all these commandments;
and if ye shall despise My statutes,
or if your soul abhor My judgments,
so that ye will not do all My commandments,
but that ye break My covenant:

Leviticus 26:14-15

Clearly, the first covenant is to hearken unto God,
and keep all His commandments as He says to.
Is there any scripture which clearly states what the new and second covenant says?

The way the new covenant gets advertised by many, it seems that the only stipulation is,
to not hearken unto God's words, and to not keep the commandments of His law.

It's like an excuse for them to not hear God's word in the old testament.
Since the greatest beneficiary if men forsake God's words is the devil,
I never made that second covenant, which so many required of me.

God's first (and I believe only) covenant was made new for me.
And my soul adores His commandments and judgments,
so I never felt a need to excuse myself from His law.

It never made sense to me,
to make a covenant with God in which you forsake His words and His commandments.
You got to ask yourself, what spirit are they following,
to come to the notion to forsake God's word and law?

Jesus' cross was to keep the law, and do all God's commandments.
I wanted to follow Jesus.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Hebrews 8:7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

I said
[Jhn 10:1, 8
[1] "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. ...
[8] "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.

Aimiel

I said
You missed the conversation he is talking about the old testament law. And I keep the new testament law.
Were that true: there would be a lot more understanding in your posts, rather than your self-deceived nonsense. :aimiel:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Were that true: there would be a lot more understanding in your posts, rather than your self-deceived nonsense. :aimiel:

I said
lol If your not understanding dont blame it on the post. I understand it.

[Rom 11:7
[7] What then? Israel has not obtained what it seeks; but the elect have obtained it, and the rest were blinded.

Aimiel

I said
lol If your not understanding dont blame it on the post. I understand it.

[Rom 11:7
[7] What then? Israel has not obtained what it seeks; but the elect have obtained it, and the rest were blinded.
Good for you!!! I truly wish that you did have understanding.

Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him. Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Good for you!!! I truly wish that you did have understanding.

Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him. Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.

I said
lol Now you know better than to throw old testament at me.

[Pro 26:4-6
[4] Do not answer a fool according to his folly, Lest you also be like him.
[5] Answer a fool according to his folly, Lest he be wise in his own eyes.
[6] He who sends a message by the hand of a fool Cuts off [his own] feet [and] drinks violence.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
xxx Jesus wants everyone who is going to be a christian to understand that the new covenant(testament) is just that new. That you cant go back and keep any part of the old testament that Jesus hasnt brought over to the new testament. Jesus new what to bring over man doesnt. But the old testament has to be obsolete to you in order for you to get the fullness of the new testament. 1John 1-9 is very specific if you dont abide(live) in the new testament you dont have the real God. There IS a veil over the old testament that remains to THIS day.
If Jesus were in the old testament this verse could only be meant for God and the angels. But Jesus wasnt in the old testament.
You are wrong Squeaky. Jesus is in every book of the Old Testament.
Jesus in the Law.
Genesis - The Seed of Woman
Exodus - The Passover Lamb
Leviticus - The Perfect Sacrifice
Numbers - The Lifted-Up One
Deuteronomy - The Prophet greater than Moses

Jesus in the Books of History
Joshua - the Captain of our Salvation
Judges - The Deliverer
Ruth - The Near Kinsman
Samuel -The Judge
Kings and Chronicles - The King