The GOOD news is God's power unto salvation

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
If God be for us who can be against us?
He that spared not His own Son but delivered Him up for us all how shall He not with Him freely give us all things?

Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? it is God who justifieth, who is he that condemneth? it is Christ who died, yea rather who is risen again who is even at the right hand of God who also maketh intercession for us.

Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation or distress or persecution or famine or nakedness or peril or sword?
as it written for Thy sake we are killed all the day long, we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

Nay in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.

For I am persuaded that neither death nor life nor angels nor principalities nor powers nor things present nor things to come
nor height nor depth nor any other creature shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Jesus said unto them "I am the bread of life he who comes to Me shall not hunger, and he who believes in Me shall never thirst.

But I said unto you that you have seen Me and yet do not believe, all that the Father gives to Me will come to Me and he that comes to Me I will not cast out. For I have come down from heaven not to do My own will but the will of Him who sent Me.
This is the will of Him who sent Me, that I should lose nothing of all that He has given to Me but raise it up at the last day."

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Grace be unto you and peace from God the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and the God of all comfort.

Who comforteth us in all our tribulation that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted.

For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us so our consolation also aboundeth by Christ.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Verily, verily I say unto you He that entereth not into the sheepfold by the door but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber

He that entereth in by the door is the Shepherd of the sheep.

To Him the porter openeth and the sheep hear His voice and He calleth His own sheep by name and leadeth them out

And when He putteth forth His own sheep He goeth before them and the sheep follow Him for they know His voice.

A stranger they will not follow but will flee from him for they know not the voice of strangers.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Peace I leave with you, My peace I give unto you. Not as the world giveth give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled neither be afraid.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
..for His GREAT love wherewith He loved us

..for His GREAT love wherewith He loved us

Eph.2.4-10

But God who is RICH in mercy for His GREAT love wherewith He loved us, even when we were dead in sins hath QUICKENED us TOGETHER WITH CHRIST (by grace ye are saved)

And hath raised us up together and made us to sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus.

That in the ages to come He might shew the EXCEEDING RICHES of His grace in His kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.

For by grace are ye saved through faith and that not of yourselves it is the gift of God.

Not of works lest any man should boast.

For we are HIS workmanship created in Christ Jesus unto good works which God hath ordained before that we should walk in them.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Ho! every one who is thirsty, come to the waters, and he who has no money, come, buy and eat.

Come, buy wine and milk without money and without price.

Why do you spend your money for that which is not bread and your labour for that which does not satisfy?

Hearken diligently to Me and eat what is good, and delight yourself in fatness.

beloved57

Ho! every one who is thirsty, come to the waters, and he who has no money, come, buy and eat.

Come, buy wine and milk without money and without price.

Why do you spend your money for that which is not bread and your labour for that which does not satisfy?

Hearken diligently to Me and eat what is good, and delight yourself in fatness.

That Call goes out discriminatly to everyone who is Thirsty ! This is a Spiritual Thirst created in the spiritually alive !

If one is not Thirsty, the Call is not for them !

beloved57

...like streams in the desert, does God pour out His Living Water to ALL who are thirsty.

The Call is limited to the Thirsty, read it again Isa 55:1

Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price.

If you aint thirsty, its not for you ! The Holy Spirit works in line with the written word He authored !

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
..At that time you were without Christ being aliens from the Commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world.

But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were afar off are made nigh by the blood of Christ....for He is our peace.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
You ever known a dead person to do that?

That may belong to gospel truth as it is in Jesus but it does not belong to the gospel proclamation, The proclamation is "whoever is thirsty let him drink freely of the water of life"

That's gospel...that's the power of God.

beloved57

That may belong to gospel truth as it is in Jesus but it does not belong to the gospel proclamation, The proclamation is "whoever is thirsty let him drink freely of the water of life"

That's gospel...that's the power of God.

Let me know the next time you know of a dead man or person to desire living waters or to be thirsty ! Lol !

Danoh

I know the meaning you and some others here have given it. Rightly dividing has nothing to do with identifying dispensations. Rightly dividing has nothing to do with the doctrines of men. Rightly dividing has to do with understanding Scripture with the wisdom of the Ruach.

As the events the Lord foretold in the 2nd half of Matthew 10, unfolded, with that, Romans 11:25-27 related the need to rightly divide, or lay out aright, the Scripture in light of a dividing line between Matthew 10:23, or Matthew 24:14, on one side, and Matthew 28:19, on the other.

For, as the Lord had informed that Gentile woman in Mark 7:27 "Let the children first be filled: for it is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it unto the dogs."

Per the above, said filling first, now awaited the fulness instead, that Romans 11:25 relates must happen first. Only then, Romans 11:26, 27.