the futurists

fzappa13

why doesn't it say Christ will reign with them?

Rev 20: 6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Are you blind?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Rev 20: 6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Are you blind?

who will reign with Him?

fzappa13

who will reign with Him?

Just back up two verses:

Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

... or you can back up 14 chapters:

Rev 6:9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
the future can be anything you want it to be
just like your interpretation of the bible
as long as you can ignore history

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
the futurists are like the jews
both are looking into the future
the jews are looking for the messiah
and
they will know Him when they see Him
you would think a reasonable jew could look back
and
see that it must have been Jesus
so
you futurists might take some time to look at what you have missed
the spiritualists are no better
just like the futurists
the future can be anything they want it to be

back to
the apocalypse

back to the future

Interplanner

with the future
anything is possible

Actually, no, the letter to Hebrews tells us that God won't be going back to the sacrificial system, or really any part of the theocracy in an ordinary sense in this life (the NHNE is a different reality). Did I mention it was the letter to the Hebrews?

fzappa13

Actually, no, the letter to Hebrews tells us that God won't be going back to the sacrificial system, or really any part of the theocracy in an ordinary sense in this life (the NHNE is a different reality). Did I mention it was the letter to the Hebrews?

Did I mention Ezekiel 40- 48?