The Election is Being Stolen AGAIN

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Yeah, that's cool. Am gonna be outta here for the foreseeable and not simply because I find this place to be a shadow of what it was. Why I'm posting this here is anyone's guess but I found out today that both of my parents were found dead in their home after a police visit informing me of it earlier.
I'm really sorry to hear that about your parents, @Arthur Brain! That is horrible! And, I can easily understand if you're not on-line...and, obviously you owe it to no one to be so. I hope you'll be all right, and that you'll feel up to getting back on here some time after what you term "the foreseeable" has run its course. I'll pray for you!
Kinda makes any bickering and pointless snark redundant and all I wish to say to all here is we're all human beings, we're all fallible and life is so fragile.
I know what you mean! I'm actually amazed that you chose, and had the composure to sign on, given your awful circumstances that you have just related, bless your heart!

And, you can't fool me: you know you like the "bickering and pointless snark" to some degree!😁 But, such is surely best set aside for another, hopefully sunnier day, as it just couldn't possibly be the least bit palatable to you in the sobering conditions of your present situation!
It costs nothing to be kind and the way the world is right now with so much strife in it and so much pointless strife at that, kindness is a priceless commodity - which probably isn't the right word to express stuff in itself. I would say "Be kind to yourself and each other" or "look after yourselves" etc but Jerry Springer quotes aren't great, but the sentiment when properly meant actually is. Take care guys and gals.
You take care, too! Please be sure to visit again, if/when you feel up to it! In the meanwhile, I'll just have to make do with continuing to imagine @Avajs is really you, to try to fill in for your absence!;)

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I found out today that both of my parents were found dead in their home after a police visit informing me of it earlier.

Sorry to hear of your loss, Arthur!

I can only hope they got right with God before they passed, and their passing serves as a reminder that it's only a matter of time before we all die, and why it is so important that we entrust our eternal souls to God before we do.

Praying for you, Arthur.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

Arthur Brain

Sorry to hear of your loss, Arthur!

I can only hope they got right with God before they passed, and their passing serves as a reminder that it's only a matter of time before we all die, and why it is so important that we entrust our eternal souls to God before we do.

Praying for you, Arthur.
If there's a loving, benevolent God then whether they "got right with him" before they died or not is kinda moot. Thanks though.

Arthur Brain

"Good" to see the nutty conspiracy tropes are still flying thick and fast - emphasis on the word thick there...still kinda good for a laugh this place on occasion if nothing else. Trump is an absolute clown and the reason he was convicted on all charges is cos he's guilty. His radical supporters are clowns extraordinaire...