🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦
\Arthur Brain/
\Rthur Brai/
\Thur Bra/
\Hur Br/
\Ur B/
\R/

🀑
So, a bunch of dishonest and juvenile quote mining to whatever...this rubbish happens to be. This the extent of your debating prowess? Ho hum...

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
In an interesting turn of events, Trump was liable for fraud in a civil trial. Not really the kind of man I want leading our country.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
In an interesting turn of events, Trump was liable for fraud in a civil trial. Not really the kind of man I want leading our country.

You don't see the irony of you posting this in the "stolen election" thread? πŸ€”

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
Well you should. The litigation is politically driven.

There were unprecedented and illegal changes to the voting process in the 2020 election

I get it, you don't like Trump. I didn't either.
Oh man has it been a while! I don't remember how to parse a post. *sigh*
I do not believe the litigation was politically driven. I do believe is used by politicians on both sides to spin things in their perceived favor.

There are always changes to the voting process leading up to elections as political parties try to manipulate the system to work more in their favor. Nothing particularly new there.

I do not think that Trump was a particularly good president. One of the very first things he did was start a trade war the he claimed would be easy to win. I see no evidence of him having won that war.