The earth is flat and we never went to the moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Don't put you arguments in quotes because then I can't simply reply with what you have written.

--Dave

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
No Dave, water reacts to ALL of the forces at are applied to it.

Level is another concept that you need to learn more about.

thumbshowmecurve-png.27886
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Don't put you arguments in quotes because then I can't simply reply with what you have written.

--Dave
There are little blue arrows (or grey, if you're using Tapatalk) on the quotes that you can use to go to the posts that were quoted, OR you can not be lazy and just highlight the entire post and copy/paste it into your post draft.

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No Dave, water reacts to ALL of the forces at are applied to it.

Level is another concept that you need to learn more about.

thumbshowmecurve-png.27886

This is easy. You see one horizon line that is the where the water line is clearly visible, beyond that there is a horizon line you cannot clearly see because of a slight haze in the distance so there is distortion, but you can see the reflection of the transmission lines being reflected/mirrored along with the tower. If you look just above the first letter "U" in the word curvature in the pic you can see where the reflection begins. The curved section of the lines are the result of reflection not a curved earth.

View attachment 26221

Here is a pic on a brighter clearer day, without reflection and distortion of haze, that show the lines are not curved.

View attachment 26222

Here is the Lake Pontchartrain causeway on a very bright sunny day that shows no curvature.

View attachment 26223

Here is a pic of the causeway and an explanation that if we see a straight/flat horizon across a 30 mile view then we can be assured that the 30 miles ahead of us is just as straight/flat. If we actually see the curvature in front of us we should also see the curvature from left to right across the horizon.

View attachment 26224

Here is a partial lake, river, and sea level chart that every true typography diagram will show that the earth, lakes, and ocean are flat.

--Dave

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
[h=1]200 Proofs Earth is Not a Spinning Ball[/h]200 verifiable proofs of the flat, stationary Earth compiled by the brilliant Eric Dubay. Try and search your mind for more than 5, observable and testable proofs of a round, spinning Earth. This is a mind-blowing documentary we recommend you watch.

2 hours but worth it - Hard to deny the evidence

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I'm almost finished

I'm almost finished

@glorydaz
Okay...whatever. I'm really not offended or angry.

But, I do not for one minute believe it matters to God or satan what we think about the shape of the earth.

The only time it did matter was when Columbus ran into some land instead of falling off the edge of the earth as so many feared. But, I'll leave it at that. I didn't get involved in these threads for the same reason. Too much contention over something that has no merit on it's own.

If it did matter, Paul would have told us it mattered.
Whatever, I never said you were angry. Some people benefit from this study. You're saying that some scripture cannot or SHOULD not be discussed, when we know that all scripture is given, every word that proceedeth from the mouth of God, Deut 8, Matthew 4, Psalm 30 and more. We disagree. IMO, it is Biblical and a conspiracy. if satan doesn't care about what we think of the earth then explain the big bang, evolution and a 14.5 billion year old universe while the earth is only 4.5 billion years old. If God doesn't care the why did He tell us about the earth and firmament in His word?

The one verse you quoted, IMO, means the things of this world like politics, being man pleasers, fashion and wealth, fantasizing about traveling the stars and seeding other "planets" predicting the end times and the day or year of the return of Jesus Christ (all perfectly fine here) and the cares of this world, as it clearly states. The vatican and the jesuits as well as other secret societies including the Rothschilds who own the Federal Reserve, the world's banks and are worth 500 TRILLION by some estimates, all play a role in controlling the world's populations and keeping us locked in the 20th century. Bankers are suspected in killing Tesla who discovered free electricity for every person in the world and planned to give it to mankind. They took all his work. We can make cars run just as good on water and other fuels but those inventors die early also. This topic should certainly qualify as a conspiracy in the other thread but the majority rules.3

Maybe Paul did tell us about earth and the cosmos including God's creation , the earth and firmament and very detailed warnings :

Ephesians 6:10-20 KJV -
Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;
19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,
20 For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

Romans 1:18-25 KJV -

For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
20For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

Colossians 1:12-19 KJV -

Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:
13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:
14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:
15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.
18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.
19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;

568000bf593d405c3b67038cf88921f0.jpg

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Now I'm finished talking about flat earth on TOL unless I'm still allowed to post in Dave's flat earth thread or in my Conspiracy thread that remains open (for now) I'll have to ask Sherman but it's not a major concern for me here anymore.). Anyone interested can research FE proof on their own or get in touch with me. When searching simply type in "flat earth" before or after the question on youtube or in print. See you off the globe folks !!!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Nope, I'm not saying anything of the sort.

When I did happen to glance at those threads, I didn't see much scripture...just a lot of pictures and people giving their opinions. And this right here is why I stayed away.
I'm sorry it got off track with bickering and condemning my evil behavior, but they're in there. And it's only the tip of the scriptural iceberg. Well maybe half but I was still getting started. It wasn't in the cards so to speak. I was being rude and insulting but that's not the way to speak about this. Thank you. I may have double posted some of the same reply but the other thread was quickly closed.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Now I'm finished talking about flat earth on TOL unless I'm still allowed to post in Dave's flat earth thread or in my Conspiracy thread that remains open (for now) I'll have to ask Sherman but it's not a major concern for me here anymore.). Anyone interested can research FE proof on their own or get in touch with me. When searching simply type in "flat earth" before or after the question on youtube or in print. See you off the globe folks !!!

Keep the FE material in the one FE thread on TOL please. We don't want the topic taking over the forum. And please clean up your mess you are starting to make. I don't want to put you in timeout again. You have been reported for the mess. I will give you a day to clean it up.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Keep the FE material in the one FE thread on TOL please. We don't want the topic taking over the forum. And please clean up your mess you are starting to make. I don't want to put you in timeout again. You have been reported for the mess. I will give you a day to clean it up.
The scriptures have built in fonts that I copy/paste and I have trouble typing with one finger. If I have to type them myself I will but the fonts only show up maybe when it's being quoted or possibly for some people when they simply read the post. I thought I could bold and use colors and maybe 4 or 5 on some font sizes. If you can, tell me which messes to clean up and what I should change exactly, also what I'm allowed to do or not do anymore. I'll do anything needed before noon tomorrow. I assume I can't mention the words FE in any thread but Dave's now, not even my conspiracy thread. Is that safe to assume? I'll follow any rules I get. After 3+ years I thought I was familiar.

glorydaz

I'm sorry it got off track with bickering and condemning my evil behavior, but they're in there. And it's only the tip of the scriptural iceberg. Well maybe half but I was still getting started. It wasn't in the cards so to speak. I was being rude and insulting but that's not the way to speak about this. Thank you. I may have double posted some of the same reply but the other thread was quickly closed.

Well, I like it when you post stuff I'm interested in. Call me selfish. :chuckle:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The scriptures have built in fonts that I copy/paste and I have trouble typing with one finger. If I have to type them myself I will but the fonts only show up maybe when it's being quoted or possibly for some people when they simply read the post. I thought I could bold and use colors and maybe 4 or 5 on some font sizes. If you can, tell me which messes to clean up and what I should change exactly, also what I'm allowed to do or not do anymore. I'll do anything needed before noon tomorrow. I assume I can't mention the words FE in any thread but Dave's now, not even my conspiracy thread. Is that safe to assume? I'll follow any rules I get. After 3+ years I thought I was familiar.

Right click before you paste and paste without formatting. There is also the remove formatting button you can use after you paste. Highlight the text then click the button with the red x on it second from the left. The big and strange fonts cause browser problems and can lock up threads. That is why they are not permitted on this board and can draw infractions. There in an infraction botton that I can click for users that persistently breach this. Stick with font size three. You can use color to accentuate a text. Color doesn't cause browser issues, but too much bolding and odd fonts and sizes do.

And yes keep the FE topic to the one FE thread. We don't want the forum covered with this subject. Keep the other conspiracy stuff in it's own one thread. Please don't open other conspiracy threads. The TOL ownership does not support conspiracy theories or FE. They don't want their board covered with these topics. In the eyes of most people, they are considered outlandish even though they may be important to you. These are the wishes of the owners.

What I am going to do with this thread is merge it into Dave's flat earth thread.

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

And yes keep the FE topic to the one FE thread. We don't want the forum covered with this subject. Keep the other conspiracy stuff in it's own one thread. Please don't open other conspiracy threads. The TOL ownership does not support conspiracy theories or FE. They don't want their board covered with these topics. In the eyes of most people, they are considered outlandish even though they may be important to you. These are the wishes of the owners.

What I am going to do with this thread is merge it into Dave's flat earth thread.

What thread are you merging with The earth is flat and we never went to the moon?

--Dave

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

You are always most welcome in my thread.

Flat earth is as important a subject as any other historical and Biblical topic. Not only do we have flat earth followers today we also have geocentric believers with us today as well. All cosmological views should be allowed to be debated here. Flat earth is the oldest and most enduring of all of them and the most Biblical from what I know at this point.

I'm personally not emotionally attached to any cosmology, I don't believe it's a salvation issue. But I do think there are too many here who are very emotionally attached to heliocentrism and that NASA can do no evil.

I would like all my friends, and those who were once my friends, to just chill, relax and treat this subject without passion or prejudice so we can have an enjoyable intelligent debate. I am about to retire and so I will have more time to participate in this and other debates. I think most of us are here because we value and love debate.

--Dave

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Right click before you paste and paste without formatting.
Indeed.

After you right-click you can see an option to paste content as plain text. Do that and format the text afterwards to the appropriate standards if needed.

AMR

Status
Not open for further replies.