The earth is flat and we never went to the moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No Dave, I'm not sure that I do.

You can see motion, vision is one of the five senses. That's why I said you can sense motion. You can close your eyes and sense that you are moving. From now on if you ask I stupid question or make a stupid comment I will simply ignore you.

--Dave

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
We have no organs to sense motion, only acceleration. Unless you know better?

The eyes give us sensory perception and we can see motion.

We know when we are standing still and we know when things are standing still around us or if we are in motion or if something is in motion around us.

--Dave

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hey! An actual argument!

It doesn't mean the Earth isn't moving, it means the plane and atmosphere its flying through are moving along with the Earth. It's the same effect that allows someone to juggle on a moving train. Your argument is the equivalent of the juggler stating the his ability to juggle proves the moving train is stationary.

How does the atmosphere move????

Please explain this.

--Dave

Right Divider

Body part
You can see motion, vision is one of the five senses. That's why I said you can sense motion. You can close your eyes and sense that you are moving. From now on if you ask I stupid question or make a stupid comment I will simply ignore you.

--Dave
Ah, are you trying to make me cry?

I don't recall asking a question at all.

Why do you have your undies in such a bunch?

I'll make the point AGAIN: You cannot sense constant motion, only CHANGES to that motion.

ALL motion sensing systems designed by mankind, sense CHANGES to motion (acceleration or rotation) and NOT constant motion itself.

turbosixx

I have too in a military aircraft. I was high enough to see the curve. I know all too well this theory is pseudoscience.

I didn't even think about when flying I can see it too. It would be easy to prove by using a balloon and a camera, kids could easily debunk this notion.

I guess it proves people will believe anything.

turbosixx

The videos "flat earth" and "moon landing" are important because some people are telling us a lie and they are faking the video images we see daily. The flat earth people are faking videos or NASA is faking videos and pics. To ignore the videos is to dismiss the evidence from one side or the other.

For those of you who can't put a little time into seeing some of these videos are not doing so because you are afraid, and any other reason is a lie.

Seeing is believing on this subject.

"Literally" the Biblical cosmology is a flat earth.

--Dave

The more I think about this I have to wonder. Have you sent a balloon up with at camera to prove to yourself that there is no curvature? There are lots of vids were even kids do this.

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

In this NASA video we can easily see the earth is not moving as this rock ascends.

The horizon line curves back and forth because a fish eye lens is used.

--Dave

everready

If its flat how thick is it? It would have to be the same thickness throughout you could drill through it in a matter of a few hours. 10 miles? 50 miles? 100 miles?

everready

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

--Dave

You have crossed the Atlantic on a 777 or something similar? When we are with the jet stream, does it feel like 600 mph? I can't believe you of all people have this thread.

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

This video is shot with a fish eye lens which is why you see a curvature one way and then bend the opposite direction at times.

Clearly the horizon rises with the rocket as it should on a flat earth. The horizon, when seen across the middle of the video is straight as it should on a flat earth.

The rocket spins but clearly the earth is perfectly motionless.

--Dave

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How is anyone profiting from the propagation of a round-earth conspiracy? Who's power is maintained by keeping the flatness of the Earth a secret?

If it's so important that people be kept in the dark about the non-spherical nature of the Earth that the secret has been maintained across the whole world for centuries, why haven't the producers of this video all had sudden a very tragic accidents and the video deleted and wiped from existence? You haven't seen any strange characters watching your house from non-descript van's across the street, have you? Have you noticed any black helicopters flying overhead on your way to work? Maybe they aren't doing traffic reports after all!

Forgive my facetiousness. Seriously, where's the motive?

Resting in Him,
Clete

Neuralizer1.jpg

Greg Jennings

You watch my video of 10 reasons why people don't believe we went to the moon first, and I will view your video. Ok?

--Dave
Done.

Mine is 3 minutes. It's just to show you that the flag movement was totally normal. They don't illustrate it with cartoons or diagrams, they actually perform the experiment within a vacuum (because space is a vacuum).

You can literally see the flag movement for yourself.

Greg Jennings

There are videos that show the earth not moving at very high altitude, but how would you know that since you won't watch any of them.

NASA is the only place you will find video of a curved and moving earth.

All other private video at high altitude show no movement.

--Dave

What about every other country with a space program? They too release photos from space. Are they in on the conspiracy?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There is no adjustment for curvature, and the fact that the time it takes to travel from LA to NY back and forth is the same means the earth is not moving.

--Dave

Over distance it is not the same. Flights to and from Dubai to Atlanta are different. If the jet stream is involved, the difference can be three hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.