The countdown.

musterion

The Saudis hate Israel but fear Iran, and Obama is friends with Iran. Israel hates the Saudis, hates Iran even more, and despises Obama, who wishes Israel did not exist. If cornered, Israel will launch against Iran like they have before but may be hoping to wait until after the 2016 election to see if America will have her back again. Iran may not let.them wait that long, especially if they're now being backed by the Soviets and know they have Obama in their pocket. Which they do.

With all that and more in play, I have no idea how this may shake out. But this is as good a time as any to repeat that age-old question: if Obama really were a crypto Muslim dedicated to strengthening Islam worldwide, would he be doing anything differently?

Zeke

yes, and it's been going on for over 3000 years, maybe longer. mankind loves themselves and this world so much that many don't want to pass on, and they feel so self important they begin to truly believe it's meant to happen in their lifetime. it never does - :patrol:

Oh it does, the image in the mirror is where it takes place, unless the letter hides that truth which my guess it has.

OCTOBER23

GLORYDAZ,

All my Dates have been Calculated by Bible Scholars.

using Daniel's 2300 day prophecies, Bible Prophecies, Bible Timelines etc.

--When they come to pass , what will you say then ?????

glorydaz

The Saudis hate Israel but fear Iran, and Obama is friends with Iran. Israel hates the Saudis, hates Iran even more, and despises Obama, who wishes Israel did not exist. If cornered, Israel will launch against Iran like they have before but may be hoping to wait until after the 2016 election to see if America will have her back again. Iran may not let.them wait that long, especially if they're now being backed by the Soviets and know they have Obama in their pocket. Which they do.

With all that and more in play, I have no idea how this may shake out. But this is as good a time as any to repeat that age-old question: if Obama really were a crypto Muslim dedicated to strengthening Islam worldwide, would he be doing anything differently?

Nope, Obama is doing just what needs to be done as an enemy of Israel. Israel knows it and Israel's enemies know it and any fool can see it...whether they will admit it or not.

glorydaz

GLORYDAZ,

Bible Scholars are simply men with an opinion like all other men. Line up ten Bible Scholars and you'll get at least five different opinions. Bible Scholars can't even agree on who the books of the Bible are written to, which translations are best, or whether there will be a thousand year reign or not. The fact is we aren't supposed to know exactly when the Lord will return, so it's silly to try and predict when it will be.

6days

What do you see happening between the US, Israel and Iran and when do you see it happening.

Great question.....Interesting times ahead.
I wonder if we are seeing the decline of the Great American Empire. I wonder if the nuclear deal the USA is making with Iran is somehow going to play out in end time prophecy. The deal seems to make no sense and you have to wonder if there isn't a whole lot going on that we are unaware of.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Bible Scholars are simply men with an opinion like all other men. Line up ten Bible Scholars and you'll get at least five different opinions. Bible Scholars can't even agree on who the books of the Bible are written to, which translations are best, or whether there will be a thousand year reign or not. The fact is we aren't supposed to know exactly when the Lord will return, so it's silly to try and predict when it will be.

Or..... Line up 5 and you might get 10 opinions? :p

Heh!

Unfortunately, scholars and even the saints tend to violate my number one rule when it comes to interpreting Holy Writ:

Don't put a question mark where God put a period.​

;)

AMR

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
ISRAEL WINS A WAR WITH IRAN , SYRIA AND EGYPT IN 2017

LEADING TO 7 YEAR PEACE TREATY IN SEPTEMBER 2017.

ISRAEL BECOMES WEALTHY AND 3 1/2 YEARS LATER

RUSSIA AND TURKEY COME DOWN TO TAKE OVER ISRAEL AND JERUSALEM.

The Church gets Raptured March of 2021 and JESUS arrives in 2024.

See you in the Kingdom .:rapture:

You have a screw loose in your head.

journey

GLORYDAZ,

--When they come to pass , what will you say then ?????

The real question is what will you say when your dates are wrong? I've seen this exercise numerous times before, and they were wrong.