The countdown.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What do you see happening between the US, Israel and Iran and when do you see it happening.

Bradley D

I remember Israel taking care of Iraq's nuclear plant years ago. It wouldn't surprise me if they took things into their own hands again. At the moment the US Government does not seem willing to do anything.

journey

The Middle East is already in turmoil, but it's also a massive powder keg with the fuse lit. It's anyone's guess which countries will be involved in the war, but you can almost be sure that Israel will be one of them. Regardless, it's sure that hard times are ahead.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Middle East is already in turmoil, but it's also a massive powder keg with the fuse lit. It's anyone's guess which countries will be involved in the war, but you can almost be sure that Israel will be one of them. Regardless, it's sure that hard times are ahead.

Look at the book and you will know.

OCTOBER23

ISRAEL WINS A WAR WITH IRAN , SYRIA AND EGYPT IN 2017

LEADING TO 7 YEAR PEACE TREATY IN SEPTEMBER 2017.

ISRAEL BECOMES WEALTHY AND 3 1/2 YEARS LATER

RUSSIA AND TURKEY COME DOWN TO TAKE OVER ISRAEL AND JERUSALEM.

The Church gets Raptured March of 2021 and JESUS arrives in 2024.

See you in the Kingdom .:rapture:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

thanks, that ruins my retirement plans !!!!!!! -

i guess i'll be with Jesus Christ instead -

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

I'm glad you have it all figured out.

OCTOBER23

ITS ALL IN THE BOOK

Daniel 7, Dan 29, 69 weeks , 2300 days, Atonement to Passover = 86 months,

483 years, Rome , Ottoman Empire, etc etc etc .
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Google these Titles --->

2300 days prophecy by Clifford Goldstein

The Appointed Days of the End

Turkey's Role in the End Times

Bill Salus Psalm 82 and Ezekiel 38 Wars

===============================

SEEK WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING

OCTOBER23

Matthew 24:37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking,

marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

Matthew 24:39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away;

so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

glorydaz

I remember Israel taking care of Iraq's nuclear plant years ago. It wouldn't surprise me if they took things into their own hands again. At the moment the US Government does not seem willing to do anything.

I agree. They won't be getting any help and they don't have much choice left.

glorydaz

What do you see happening between the US, Israel and Iran and when do you see it happening.

GLORYDAZ,

VERY WELL,

WHAT IS YOUR ANSWER TO THE QUESTION OF THE THREAD ????

I agree with what's been posted here.....except your dates which are merely figments of your imagination.

journey

I've seen many people try to set dates with so-called evidence. The dates came and went with nothing happening, so I don't think that date setting is very smart. I think it's better to say something like the time could be drawing nearer. Finally, I think that Christianity is harmed by date setting that turns out to be wrong.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I've seen many people try to set dates with so-called evidence. The dates came and went with nothing happening, so I don't think that date setting is very smart. I think it's better to say something like the time could be drawing nearer. Finally, I think that Christianity is harmed by date setting that turns out to be wrong.

yes, and it's been going on for over 3000 years, maybe longer. mankind loves themselves and this world so much that many don't want to pass on, and they feel so self important they begin to truly believe it's meant to happen in their lifetime. it never does - :patrol:

glorydaz

Yep, and Paul would agree, I'm sure.

2 Thessalonians 2:1-3
Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;​