The Conspicuous Thing That Was Missing from The 2016 Republican National Convention..

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
"the word" :

NUMBER FOUR

Proud and unrepentant sodomite Peter Thiel amongst other things belittling North Carolina's law that prohibits drag queens and other sexual deviant males from using girls/women's restrooms, locker rooms and fitting rooms. Thiel also belittled the culture wars, taking the side of the secular humanist Donald Trump, not the Republican Party Platform which is based around traditional family values.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
The mention of God.

It was nary to be found.

Usually it's all about God, Guns & Gays.

This time it was just Guns & Gays (this time they so-called "accepted" them though)

The GOP’s Godless Convention

Meanwhile, the Democratic National Convention was filled with the mention of God, even had preachers, choirs and singing.

How does that sit with the TOLers? Is this the direction that Republicans want to see their party take?

It doesn't matter who gets elected because I serve a greater purpose than my citizenship in the USA.

Whether it's food stamps or cash either way the vows of the Creator God are upon me.

But I like the kick *** rhetoric coming from trumps pie hole.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
It doesn't matter who gets elected because I serve a greater purpose than my citizenship in the USA.

Whether it's food stamps or cash either way the vows of the Creator God are upon me.

But I like the kick *** rhetoric coming from trumps pie hole.

Abled body people who sponge off the state and collect food stamps usually vote Democrat.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Wow, you have an iPhone and collect food stamps? You be workin the system.

MarcATL

Is it Christlike to call another soul "a sack of garbage?" Is that how self-proclaimed Christians should be communicating?

Anyone?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

NUMBER FOUR

You always manage to find a way to show us what an idiot you are. The topic here is that God was not mentioned at the RNC. My three videos prove that was wrong. Your post merely demonstrates your obsession with your fellow homosexuals and does not address the topic.

I watched the video of Donald Trump's very special guest speaker homosexual activist Peter Thiel and besides belittling North Carolina's legislation on using the restroom/fitting room/locker room of the biological sex that God gave us, I didn't hear Trump's very special guest talk about God at all.

I didn't hear Trump's daughter's speech; (the daughter that Donald would "date" if he weren't her father), when she was embracing ultra liberal values did she mention God?

How about the Donald? He must have pandered to the supposed Christians in the crowd and at least given God recognition in his speech once?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Is it Christlike to call another soul "a sack of garbage?" Is that how self-proclaimed Christians should be communicating?

Anyone?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

When dealing with Catfish Crusader, one must remember that his anger stems from those years of being a Catholic altar boy.

He's obsessed with the orange haired pervert from NYC and if anyone dares speak the truth about him, he'll call them a Catholic Priest homosexual or a pederast.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Is it Christlike to call another soul "a sack of garbage?".........
About as Christlike as your bald faced lies and your support of baby-killers. Any more stupid questions?

When dealing with Catfish Crusader, one must remember that his anger stems from those years of being a Catholic altar boy..........
I was not an altar boy you half-witted imbecile. But of course, you don't live in the real world of reality so I don't expect you to say anything honest.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

NUMBER FOUR

I watched the video of Donald Trump's very special guest speaker homosexual activist Peter Thiel and besides belittling North Carolina's legislation on using the restroom/fitting room/locker room of the biological sex that God gave us, I didn't hear Trump's very special guest talk about God at all.

I didn't hear Trump's daughter's speech; (the daughter that Donald would "date" if he weren't her father), when she was embracing ultra liberal values did she mention God?

How about the Donald? He must have pandered to the supposed Christians in the crowd and at least given God recognition in his speech once?
Catholic Crusader showed at least 3 or 4 pastors and preachers that spoke of God at the RNC

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
About as Christlike as your bald faced lies and your support of baby-killers. Any more stupid questions?

I was not an altar boy you half-witted imbecile. But of course, you don't live in the real world of reality so I don't expect you to say anything honest.

Yes, here's a question: I thought that you first had to be an altar boy before becoming a Catholic Priest?

Catholic Crusader showed at least 3 or 4 pastors and preachers that spoke of God at the RNC

And then your 'peeps' took the stage.