the church

dodge

Not in Matt. 16:18 he isn't. :nono:

Rather, Jesus portrays himself as the Builder of the Church ("I will build..."), not the material out of which it would be built. Peter is portrayed as the Rock in Matt. 16:18 ("You are Peter..." [Aramaic, kepha, "rock"]), not Jesus.

You are deceived the church is about Jesus NOT Peter.

dodge

If you wanted to please God you would obey the authoritative teachings of Christ's one historic Church, obey God, and leave your preferred recently-invented, man-made anti-Catholic sect.

I do want to please God that is why I will never be a part of the Mary worshiping idolatrous Roman Catholic church.

dodge

Catholics do not use "idols" which, by definition, are made for the purpose of worshiping the object in place of the one true God. Where there is no worship, there is no "idolatry." Try again.

Already categorically refuted HERE. Therefore, you're deliberately lying (Ex. 20:16; Prov. 19:5).

Then why do Roman Catholics worship Mary and Peter ?

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
And the Roman catholics say they don't worship Mary and never say she is their saviour! This shows they are liars like their father Satan

12494008_942834755770563_5066182579261294122_o.png

dodge

And the Roman catholics say they don't worship Mary and never say she is their saviour! This shows they are liars like their father Satan

12494008_942834755770563_5066182579261294122_o.png

Sadly, they have no clue that Mary cannot save or help them. In their idolatry to Mary they have denied God ( Jesus ) who alone can save them. In their idolatry they have dishonored God and fallen for the lies and deceptions of Satan.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Sadly, they have no clue that Mary cannot save or help them. In their idolatry to Mary they have denied God ( Jesus ) who alone can save them. In their idolatry they have dishonored God and fallen for the lies and deceptions of Satan.
Ignorant truthers always try to justify their arguments about Christ with the atrocities of the Vatican.
Catholicism DOES NOT represent Jesus Christ or his followers ...it's a front for the ancient mystery religions, but its true master is lucifer. ~ SMBTCA

1 John 5:19 And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness.
Ephesians 5:11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them. 12For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.
Colossians 2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Why Do people think that the Roman Catholic Church is the one true church? Rather then thinking the Church is all believers and not of works and a man interceding for Jesus, God?

God's Truth

Why Do people think that the Roman Catholic Church is the one true church? Rather then thinking the Church is all believers and not of works and a man interceding for Jesus, God?

Because they are confused into false beliefs as you have been confused into false beliefs.

God's Truth

Lying is not becoming on those that claim to be Christian. The RCC was established in 325 A.D. The RCC was started by Constantine REMEMBER .?

You can go even further into time to learn about false teachings that were invading the church, the true worshipers.

Galatians 2:4 This matter arose because some false believers had infiltrated our ranks to spy on the freedom we have in Christ Jesus and to make us slaves.

God's Truth

Acts 15:1
Then some men came down from Judea and were teaching the brothers, "Unless you are circumcised according to the custom of Moses, you cannot be saved."

Acts 15:24
It has come to our attention that some went out from us without our authorization and unsettled your minds by what they said.

2 Corinthians 11:13
For such men are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ.

2 Corinthians 11:20
In fact, you even put up with anyone who enslaves you or exploits you or takes advantage of you or exalts himself or strikes you in the face.

2 Corinthians 11:26
In my frequent journeys, I have been in danger from rivers and from bandits, in danger from my countrymen and from the Gentiles, in danger in the city and the country, in danger on the sea and among false brothers,

Galatians 1:7
which is not even a gospel. Evidently some people are troubling you and trying to distort the gospel of Christ.

Galatians 4:3
So also, when we were children, we were enslaved under the basic principles of the world.

Galatians 5:12
As for those who are agitating you, I wish they would proceed to emasculate themselves!

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Because they are confused into false beliefs as you have been confused into false beliefs.
I am a Christian not because i did something to become one like asking Jesus in my heart,saying a sinners prayer, going to church getting baptised, having faith and repent or because i am smart or Good enough. I am a Christian by the grace of God through the blood and righteousness of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ alone. My faith and repentance is evidence of me being a Christian not the other way around we don't put the cart before the horse. My salvation is in Christ and what he did for his sheep on the Cross by bringing in a righteousness that i could not bring to God. I only bring my filth to God as a sinner that is why the objet of ones salvation should not be what work they do or what denomination church they belong to but there object of salvation is and only is the The Lord Jesus Christ and his blood and righteousness alone. Now my repentance is turning from ever thinking i am good enough to earn heaven by my wicked righteousness. Only in Christ am i righteous because of his paying form my sin by his blood and righteousness. I am so thankful for Christ death is secure and does save all those that are in him.