The "Church" at Acts 2 is NOT the Body of Christ

daqq

Tell you what Jerry, so that we may have two witnesses for each; please post two prophetic statements from Yeshua that you say have never come to pass, two prophetic statements from Paul that you say have never come to pass, and two prophetic statements from the book of the Revelation that you say have never come to pass: and I will show you why you are wrong. Surely you can do this to prove your case, right? :chuckle:

He could not do it because he is a thief and a robber that is attempting to climb up into the sheep-pen by some other way. And if he did try he likely knows that the Torah would put him right back in his place outside the sheep-pen. :rotfl:

RBBI

@ Evil.Eye....Aw, now see there, you're making it personal and it's not personal to me in the least. Besides, I eat Meanies for breakfast. ;) Blessings...

RBBI

He could not do it because he is a thief and a robber that is attempting to climb up into the sheep-pen by some other way. And if he did try he likely knows that the Torah would put him right back in his place outside the sheep-pen. :rotfl:

The Torah does have a way of doing that. Which I suspect is why so many want to throw away their foundation not knowing it means they are going to "drown", like something strangled with the blood still in them. Peace

Jerry Shugart

How are you going to "expose" it? You don't understand this section of scripture at all.

It is you who dosen't undertand what is being said here, not me.

All men have ears, so it's not talking about literal hearing, but the spiritual ear that G-d plants is what is needed to hear this parable, meaning it is SPIRITUALLY understood.

There is no way that we should spiritualize away what is written here:

"He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man; The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one; The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the age; and the reapers are the angels. As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this age. The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear" (Mt. 13:37-43).​

Of course you must spiritualize it away because a literal reading of it contradicts your preconceived ideas. But nothing said there even hints that what He said there is to be spiritualized away. Since you consider yourself as being such an expert in interpreting prophecies then please tell us when this promise which the Lord made to David was fulfilled:

"Now therefore so shalt thou say unto my servant David...I will appoint a place for my people Israel, and will plant them, that they may dwell in a place of their own, and move no more; neither shall the children of wickedness afflict them any more, as beforetime" (2 Sam.7:8,10).​

When were the Israelites ever brought back to the land and then they remained there?

When were the Israelites ever brought back to the land and they were "no longer" afflicted by their enemies?

Jerry Shugart

He could not do it because he is a thief and a robber that is attempting to climb up into the sheep-pen by some other way. And if he did try he likely knows that the Torah would put him right back in his place outside the sheep-pen.

The reason you did not even try to address the meaning of the parable of the tares of the field is because you got caught perverting what is said in the Scriptures so you just ran away instead of facing being exposed as what you really are.

You talk big but that is all you are--a big talker!

Jerry Shugart

It is you that has no respect for what is written, especially in the Torah, which if you believed you would know that your doctrine is heretical and violates what is written in the Torah.

Once again you talk big but you offer no proof!

Since you consider yourself as being such an expert in interpreting prophecies then please tell us when this promise which the Lord made to David was fulfilled:

"Now therefore so shalt thou say unto my servant David...I will appoint a place for my people Israel, and will plant them, that they may dwell in a place of their own, and move no more; neither shall the children of wickedness afflict them any more, as beforetime" (2 Sam.7:8,10).​

When were the the Lord's special people ever brought back to the land and then they remained there?

When were the Lord's special people ever brought back to the land and they were "no longer" afflicted by their enemies?

Last edited:

daqq

The Torah does have a way of doing that. Which I suspect is why so many want to throw away their foundation not knowing it means they are going to "drown", like something strangled with the blood still in them. Peace

No doubt, for Jerry and all the other false teachers here who say that Yeshua, Paul, and Yohanan the author of the book of the Revelation of Messiah all prophesied and foretold things that have still never yet come to pass, those same, Jerry and crew, are utterly lawless teachers of false doctrines:

Deuteronomy 18:15-22 KJV
15 The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;
16 According to all that thou desiredst of the LORD thy God in Horeb in the day of the assembly, saying, Let me not hear again the voice of the LORD my God, neither let me see this great fire any more, that I die not.
17 And the LORD said unto me, They have well spoken that which they have spoken.
18 I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
19 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.
20 But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.
21 And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the LORD hath not spoken?
22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

Luke via the sermon of Peter clearly expounds in Acts 3:20-26 that Yeshua is "the Prophet" which was to come, whom Moshe had foretold in the above passage, and thus Yeshua is clearly "that Prophet" which every one was waiting and watching for to come. But this is what is written in the very same passage and it therefore applies to not only Yeshua but to any prophetic statements from anyone else in that time including Paul and Yohanan the author of the Apocalypse-Revelation of Messiah: "When a prophet speaks in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is a thing which the LORD has not spoken, but the prophet has spoken it presumptuously: YOU SHALL NOT FEAR HIM!"

And yet Jerry and crew would have us believe that Messiah did not complete everything necessary the first time around and needs to come back in "resurrected flesh" to finish the job, ("If I do not see it with my own physical eyes of the flesh I will not believe it"), and over above that they say that some things Yeshua, Paul, and Yohanan said, almost TWO THOUSAND years ago now, still have not yet come to pass which is an extremely and blatantly clear violation of the Torah. The version of Messiah which Jerry and crew are preaching is false Messiah and a clear violation of the Torah because Jerry and crew only see all things according to the eyes and mind of the carnal and natural old man Esau nature.

Jerry Shugart

And yet Jerry and crew would have us believe that Messiah did not complete everything necessary the first time around and needs to come back in "resurrected flesh" to finish the job...

Why should we not believe that the Lord Jesus will return to the earth and at that time sit upon His throne?:

"When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory" (Mt.24:31).​

When He returns every eye will see Him:

"Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him" (Rev.1:7).​

Then He will sit upon His throne and he will execute judgment and justice in the earth:

"Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth"
(Jer.23:5).​

When did all of these things happen, big talker?

Last edited:

RBBI

No doubt, for Jerry and all the other false teachers here who say that Yeshua, Paul, and Yohanan the author of the book of the Revelation of Messiah all prophesied and foretold things that have still never yet come to pass, those same, Jerry and crew, are utterly lawless teachers of false doctrines:

Deuteronomy 18:15-22 KJV
15 The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;
16 According to all that thou desiredst of the LORD thy God in Horeb in the day of the assembly, saying, Let me not hear again the voice of the LORD my God, neither let me see this great fire any more, that I die not.
17 And the LORD said unto me, They have well spoken that which they have spoken.
18 I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
19 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.
20 But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.
21 And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the LORD hath not spoken?
22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

Luke via the sermon of Peter clearly expounds in Acts 3:20-26 that Yeshua is "the Prophet" which was to come, whom Moshe had foretold in the above passage, and thus Yeshua is clearly "that Prophet" which every one was waiting and watching for to come. But this is what is written in the very same passage and it therefore applies to not only Yeshua but to any prophetic statements from anyone else in that time including Paul and Yohanan the author of the Apocalypse-Revelation of Messiah: "When a prophet speaks in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is a thing which the LORD has not spoken, but the prophet has spoken it presumptuously: YOU SHALL NOT FEAR HIM!"

And yet Jerry and crew would have us believe that Messiah did not complete everything necessary the first time around and needs to come back in "resurrected flesh" to finish the job, ("If I do not see it with my own physical eyes of the flesh I will not believe it"), and over above that they say that some things Yeshua, Paul, and Yohanan said, almost TWO THOUSAND years ago now, still have not yet come to pass which is an extremely and blatantly clear violation of the Torah. The version of Messiah which Jerry and crew are preaching is false Messiah and a clear violation of the Torah because Jerry and crew only see all things according to the eyes and mind of the carnal and natural old man Esau nature.

It can be no other way, if you don't understand WHERE He is being resurrected up out of, not putting 2 and 2 together, that being WHERE He is buried in the first place, also. Blessings...

Jerry Shugart

It can be no other way, if you don't understand WHERE He is being resurrected up out of, not putting 2 and 2 together, that being WHERE He is buried in the first place, also. Blessings...

You are just another big talker and that is all you are. That is why you refuse to deal with this promise which the Lord made to David:

When were the the Lord's special people ever brought back to the land and then they remained there?

When were the Lord's special people ever brought back to the land and they were "no longer" afflicted by their enemies?

What's wrong, big talker? Can't you find your answer in your little preterist handbook on how to pervert the Scriptures?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
You are just another big talker and that is all you are. That is why you refuse to deal with this promise which the Lord made to David:

What's wrong, big talker? Can't you find your answer in your little preterist handbook on how to pervert the Scriptures?

That crew may affect but can they afflict as beforetimes?

daqq

Anatole Rising Light, the Daystar, rising in the soil of your heart, the throne of David. ;)

Jerry Shugart

Anatole Rising Light, the Daystar, rising in the soil of your heart, the throne of David.

Speaking of the throne of David, why should we not believe that the Lord Jesus will return to the earth and at that time sit upon His throne?:

"When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory" (Mt.24:31).​

When He returns every eye will see Him:

"Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him" (Rev.1:7).​

Then He will sit upon His throne and he will execute judgment and justice in the earth:

"Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth"
(Jer.23:5).​

When did all of these things happen, big talker?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
:thumb:

Exactly, and with Romans 7:14-25 you know how to deal with "them", (that "crew") . . .
Torah of below mortifies them, (unruly "members"), while with the mind, Torah of Elohim, (above).

:)

That crew may affect but can they afflict as beforetimes?

Daqq, RBBI, 1Mind1Spirit....

Jerry is the most scripturally accurate of the four of you. He has been and appears to be patient with your scriptural shenanigans. But, there is much evidence that the 3 of you would argue over a tiny jot or tittle, before you would admit your errors.

Jerry has shook you apart scripturally 10 different ways and he has addressed every side trail you've thrown up. It is so apparent when reading back through this thread. You 3 would rather exalt a word than THE WORD.

I may be funny and sarcastic... but your Jehovah's Witness on Steroids theology has proven no more solid then Calvinism. Maybe the three of you should beg AMR to defend your Spiritual Israel, Replacement Theology, hockey. Because reading back through all of this... something stinks real bad.

# The Truth may set you free, but sometimes it just plain hurts... but... that's my honest observation.

[MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] ... what's your loophole for Revelation 21:22 ?

For the record... loop holes are tools of deceit. I'm not impressed!

daqq

Daqq, RBBI, 1Mind1Spirit....

Jerry is the most scripturally accurate of the four of you. He has been and appears to be patient with your scriptural shenanigans. But, there is much evidence that the 3 of you would argue over a tiny jot or tittle, before you would admit your errors.

Jerry has shook you apart scripturally 10 different ways and he has addressed every side trail you've thrown up. It is so apparent when reading back through this thread. You 3 would rather exalt a word than THE WORD.

I may be funny and sarcastic... but your Jehovah's Witness on Steroids theology has proven no more solid then Calvinism. Maybe the three of you should beg AMR to defend your Spiritual Israel, Replacement Theology, hockey. Because reading back through all of this... something stinks real bad.

# The Truth may set you free, but sometimes it just plain hurts... but... that's my honest observation.

@daqq ... what's your loophole for Revelation 21:22 ?

For the record... loop holes are tools of deceit. I'm not impressed!

Problem with threads such as these is that one who is walking according to the Spirit of the Word cannot take one who is entirely walking according to the flesh and bring that one into the light. Only Elohim can do that; but first He will harden you until your old man Esau nature is completely shattered, and is fully broken into unrepairable shivers, (like the shards of a broken pottery vessel which cannot be mended). Sorry to tell you that AMR will not be able to help with that, whether for you, or as you suppose, for me, for I know from where I come and where I go and you do not know me so much as you seem to assume that you do. As for the rest anyone who looks back will see that in the initial pages of this thread are all sorts of passages and statements which Jerry has refused to answer while continuing to pretend those scripture statements and passages do not exist. You only see what you want to see so that you may remain where you are, in outer darkness, looking for the kingdom of Elohim to literally come down from the heavens in the plain sight of your carnal natural physical eyeballs, (lol). Will you tell me I am deceitful just because you cannot understand what things we speak of herein? I therefore say to you that you know not the Testimony of Yeshua and anyone not having and holding the Testimony of Yeshua in uprightness and truth neither has Spirit Holy because the Testimony of Yeshua is the New Spirit of the Renewed Covenant and the Spirit of Grace, (the very blood of our covenant), which you trample with your literal physical world domination global empire millennium ruling over the lesser brethren sheeples doctrine. You will never be ruling over anyone in the kingdom of Elohim if not the "unruly members" of your own little household-body-temple. You simply do not understand the Testimony of Messiah.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Problem with threads such as these is that one who is walking according to the Spirit of the Word cannot take one who is entirely walking according to the flesh and bring that one into the light. Only Elohim can do that; but first He will harden you until your old man Esau nature is completely shattered, and is fully broken into unrepairable shivers, (like the shards of a broken pottery vessel which cannot be mended). Sorry to tell you that AMR will not be able to help with that, whether for you, or as you suppose, for me, for I know from where I come and where I go and you do not know me so much as you seem to assume that you do. As for the rest anyone who looks back will see that in the initial pages of this thread are all sorts of passages and statements which Jerry has refused to answer while continuing to pretend those scripture statements and passages do not exist. You only see what you want to see so that you may remain where you are, in outer darkness, looking for the kingdom of Elohim to literally come down from the heavens in the plain sight of your carnal natural physical eyeballs, (lol). Will you tell me I am deceitful just because you cannot understand what things we speak of herein? I therefore say to you that you know not the Testimony of Yeshua and anyone not having and holding the Testimony of Yeshua in uprightness and truth neither has Spirit Holy because the Testimony of Yeshua is the New Spirit of the Renewed Covenant and the Spirit of Grace, (the very blood of our covenant), which you trample with your literal physical world domination global empire millennium ruling over the lesser brethren sheeples doctrine. You will never be ruling over anyone in the kingdom of Elohim if not the "unruly members" of your own little household-body-temple. You simply do not understand the Testimony of Messiah.

[MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION]...

Messiah is the Comforter... He never left or forsook us! His Spirit indwells us!

Do you not understand what... "Your body is the 'temple' of God" means?

Seriously... what do you think that verse means?

Mt. 28:19

What's the name Daqq?

According to Philippians 2... what NAME is above all names?

Revelation 21:22... did I stutter?

Where's the ammo Daqq?

daqq

@daqq...

Messiah is the Comforter... He never left or forsook us! His Spirit indwells us!

Do you not understand what... "Your body is the 'temple' of God" means?

Seriously... what do you think that verse means?

Why do you try to turn the tables? You are the one who ignores such things in favor of a literal physical understanding: you cannot have one foot in the Spirit and one foot walking according to the world of the carnal mind and physical things. You claim to have "His Spirit" but you speak like the serpent who was cursed to walk according to his belly in the garden, like Esau man, who would sell his birthright for a bowl of soup. The leopard cannot hide its spots just as your testimony is all over this thread for everyone to read.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Why do you try to turn the tables? You are the one who ignores such things in favor of a literal physical understanding: you cannot have one foot in the Spirit and one foot walking according to the world of the carnal mind and physical things. You claim to have "His Spirit" but you speak like the serpent who was cursed to walk according to his belly in the garden, like Esau man, who would sell his birthright for a bowl of soup. The leopard cannot hide its spots just as your testimony is all over this thread for everyone to read.

Turn? The heat hasn't left you once... you're merely using your places of expertise to take the focus off your weaknesses.

You haven't come direct to any of the scripture posted.

I've just slowly bobbed, weaved and added more. I know that Arian theology interprets certain scripture wrong because of the Christ o logical constraints.

The block of scripture I threw at you... you left it there. I keep telling you all your incredible Torah study is cut short by your misunderstanding of WHO the TRUE Temple of YHWH is!

I understand everything you post and I see how your armors chink is holding you back. If you admit that Messiah is YHWH, you know that Jerry and I are right. It is your severe theological error and it skews all of your Torah assertions in this discussion!

Again... Revelation 21:22

Do you need to go outside of the 66 to suitably answer? Even The Gospel of Thomas won't help you here!

And... tell me my spots Daqq. Tell me my testimony. I like my name better than my previous name because is shows that I'm nothing without Him!

Please tell me what you "think" "my" testimony is.

<(I)>