The "Church" at Acts 2 is NOT the Body of Christ

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Luke 21:24 does NOT contain any transliteration. I don't think that you even know what that word means, because there no transliteration involved in the translation of ethnos into gentiles.

Examples of transliteration can be found in 1 Tim 1:44 or Mark 1:4

Jesus is a transliteration.... Jehovah is a transliteration

Messiah is a transliteration

daqq

Sorry guys... but you and @daqq have one thing in common. You all three strain gnats and gulp down camels.

If you and yours are not ready for truthful answers pertaining to and from the scripture then perhaps you should not be spouting off about things you know nothing about. The kingdom of Elohim is clearly within you according to the Testimony of Messiah. When you stop looking to the world for literal historical physical global fulfillments of the Testimony of Messiah and rather start investigating yourself, to see if indeed you are in the faith, then perhaps you might begin to understand that the kingdom of Messiah and of Elohim is not of this world.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
If you and yours are not ready for truthful answers pertaining to and from the scripture then perhaps you should not be spouting off about things you know nothing about. The kingdom of Elohim is clearly within you according to the Testimony of Messiah. When you stop looking to the world for literal historical physical global fulfillments of the Testimony of Messiah and rather start investigating yourself, to see if indeed you are in the faith, then perhaps you might begin to understand that the kingdom of Messiah and of Elohim is not of this world.

[MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION]... You deny that the Holy Spirit is the presence of God within us. What bigger camel is there?

You are my friend and brother... but I'm not going to sugar coat it!

Right Divider

Body part
Sorry guys... but you and @daqq have one thing in common. You all three strain gnats and gulp down camels.
You are extremely illogical. You can complain if you want, many here do.

Your idea on "the first will be last...." is completely confused and if you dislike me for pointing that out, so be it.

Gal 4:16 (AKJV/PCE)
(4:16) Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Right Divider

Body part
You are seeing scripture you don't agree with and trying to pick a fight. Have fun. I'm not biting.
Another completely ILLOGICAL statement on your part.

Why do YOU feel the need to translation a SINGLE word back into HEBREW when we as discussing the Bible in ENGLISH and the original language is GREEK?

You are the one that has a problem with the scripture and getting weird about it.

daqq

@daqq... You deny that the Holy Spirit is the presence of God within us. What bigger camel is there?

You are my friend and brother... but I'm not going to sugar coat it!

You do not know what you are talking about because you do not have ImmanuEl abiding within you and why also should I sugar coat that for you? You have not understood or paid any attention to these things when they have been explained to you; even in posts which you yourself have "thanked", (lol).

daqq

@ Jerry Shugart....You clearly didn't understand my post....Blessings....

:thumb: It's par for the course RBBI . . .

Matthew 10:17-18
17 But beware of the anthropon-manfaced; for they will deliver you up to the sanhedrins, and they will scourge you in their synagogues:
18 And you shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the heathen.

Matthew 13:33
33 Another parable spake he unto them; The kingdom of the heavens is like unto leaven, which a woman took, and hid in three measures of meal, till the whole lump was leavened.

Matthew 16:6
6 Then Yeshua said to them, Take heed and beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees.

Mark 8:15
15 And he charged them, saying, Take heed, beware of the leaven of the Pharisees, and of the leaven of Herod.

Poor, poor Ephraim, he cared not to believe that the Testimony of Messiah applied to himself; nor truly believed that the Testimony of Messiah shall never pass away: now therefore he is locked up between two guards with two chains about his hands and four quaternion-tetradions of watchers watching against him in the prison of Herod. WHO shall deliver him from his own anthropon-manfaced beasts of man? For haNavi Yirmeyahu has said, "Behold, the days come, says YHWH, that I will sow the house of Yisrael and the house of Yhudah with the seed of man and with the seed of beast." And the fourth generation beast of the man will be tenfold worse than the three he has now. :chuckle:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You do not know what you are talking about because you do not have ImmanuEl abiding within you and why also should I sugar coat that for you? You have not understood or paid any attention to these things when they have been explained to you; even in posts which you yourself have "thanked", (lol).

Revelation 21:22

Jesus is the Temple of YHWH!

RBBI

The kingdom of Elohim is clearly within you according to the Testimony of Messiah. When you stop looking to the world for literal historical physical global fulfillments of the Testimony of Messiah and rather start investigating yourself, to see if indeed you are in the faith, then perhaps you might begin to understand that the kingdom of Messiah and of Elohim is not of this world.

Yep, that about covers it....Blessings...

Jerry Shugart

Messiah places this passage in the night of his betrayal and interprets the context and timing for me; which is that it clearly concerns his own talmidim and apostles in the night he was betrayed, and therefore it pertains likewise to all those who would follow in his and their footsteps.

You live in a fantasy world. On the night when the Lord Jesus was betrayed the following did not happen:

"And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein. And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God"
(Zech.13:8-9).​

You prove that you have absolutely no respect for what is written in the Scriptures!

RBBI

Let's start with the words of the Lord Jesus here where He speaks of a world-wide harvest:

"He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man; The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one; The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the age; and the reapers are the angels. As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this age. The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear" (Mt. 13:37-43).​

When did that happen in the past? What don't you start a new thread where I can easily expose your false teaching?

How are you going to "expose" it? You don't understand this section of scripture at all. Who is the good Seed? Where is He planted? Is it not IN YOU? It's interesting that the Hebrew word for ankle runs into a meaning of "the end of the world". WE are the world, the earthen vessel He's talking about here. The pearl of great price is buried in us, and we are the field, the garden of the Lord.

So note that tares are also planted right along with the good Seed, which was mentioned elsewhere, while he slept. Adam was put to sleep but you can't find where He woke him up because He didn't until "Arise and shake off the DUST and Christ will give you light/understanding", was fulfilled.

That means we have both tares and wheat/good Seed in us and because of that in the end of THIS WORLD that we are, He sends in angels/messengers/messages to gather the tares out of HIS KINGDOM (the Kingdom of G-d is within you), those things (tares) that offend and do iniquity, and THEY are cast into the fire and burned as chaff is burned, so that the light of the good Seed can be seen, because no man having lit a candle then hides it under a bushel basket.

The wailing and gnashing of teeth is the same wailing and gnashing of teeth that occurs from being thrown into outer darkness, when they see what they might have had. Then note it says, let him that hath an ear, let him hear. All men have ears, so it's not talking about literal hearing, but the spiritual ear that G-d plants is what is needed to hear this parable, meaning it is SPIRITUALLY understood. Blessings...

daqq

You live in a fantasy world. On the night when the Lord Jesus was betrayed the following did not happen:

"And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein. And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God"
(Zech.13:8-9).​

You prove that you have absolutely no respect for what is written in the Scriptures!

It is you that has no respect for what is written, especially in the Torah, which if you believed you would know that your doctrine is heretical and violates what is written in the Torah. You preach a false version of Messiah, a false version of Paul, and a false version of the book of the Revelation of Messiah, all because you do not care to believe what the Father says and commands in His Word: and you and I have already discussed that passage at least four times in another thread. You only believe what little sweet portions of scripture you wish to believe while pushing the bitter herbs away from your place at the table of the Master.