Swine Sausage - Sin?

iouae

Do not confuse the temple with the light thereof ... there is a very important difference.

I am sorry, but you are going to have to explain that to me.

I am not encouraging folks to eat unclean foods or make themselves unclean by touching a menstrous woman etc. I am just saying this is fairly irrelevant today because almost everyone you touch today, receive change from etc. is unclean and thus makes you ceremonially unclean. But so what? A woman with an issue of blood touched Jesus and He did not make a fuss over it.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear 6days,

After reading about God not wanting pots of broth of unclean animals (pigs) being cooked by His people {I hope you know which verse of the Bible I am talking about here}, I have quit eating pork. It's been about two weeks now. It is difficult because there are so many pork foods out there. We just had ham and I couldn't have any out of a whole ham. We have to give most of the ham away to one of my roommate's sister and her family. My roommates can't eat it all by themselves and I'm not eating any, so pork leftovers I'm not going to worry about. I hope that I'm making the right decision. Trying to do what God wants me to, that's all.

Give Praise To God!!

Michael

Ben Masada

Dear 6days,

After reading about God not wanting pots of broth of unclean animals (pigs) being cooked by His people {I hope you know which verse of the Bible I am talking about here}, I have quit eating pork. It's been about two weeks now. It is difficult because there are so many pork foods out there. We just had ham and I couldn't have any out of a whole ham. We have to give most of the ham away to one of my roommate's sister and her family. My roommates can't eat it all by themselves and I'm not eating any, so pork leftovers I'm not going to worry about. I hope that I'm making the right decision. Trying to do what God wants me to, that's all.

Give Praise To God!!

Michael

Call hacavod Michael! That's what we say in Hebrew which means, all good to you for this achievement. Not that's a sin for you but that's a healthy step to take; if not for any other reason, for triquinosis cerebral.

fzappa13

I am sorry, but you are going to have to explain that to me.

Try the last two chapters of Revelation.

I am not encouraging folks to eat unclean foods or make themselves unclean by touching a menstrous woman etc. I am just saying this is fairly irrelevant today because almost everyone you touch today, receive change from etc. is unclean and thus makes you ceremonially unclean.

Well, yes, but really? It's all about the temple but, what is the temple of God?

But so what? A woman with an issue of blood touched Jesus and He did not make a fuss over it.

Oh, He most certainly did. The question is why?

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Ben Masada,

Thanks for the pep talk. It makes me feel better about my decision. I just love bacon, but I didn't have any when one of my roommates made some with his eggs a couple days ago. Oh, it smelled so good!! I should move. I'm joking!! At least, I can have eggs. So that's cool. No problem.

May God Bless Your Soul !!

Michael

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Thanks for the pep talk. It makes me feel better about my decision. I just love bacon, but I didn't have any when one of my roommates made some with his eggs a couple days ago. Oh, it smelled so good!! I should move. I'm joking!! At least, I can have eggs. So that's cool. No problem.

Turkey bacon, turkey sausage.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Turkey bacon, turkey sausage.
Dear jamie,

What a wonderful idea! Thanks!! Yummm! Still, it doesn't taste as good as regular bacon, I must admit!! And it's probably the least of our worries on how to conduct our lives.

God Bless Your Heart,

Michael

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Bratwurst, Yummm!! And Polish Sausage with Sauerkraut and Fennel Seeds, like my Mom used to make. Delicious!! This is not an easy life!! Heheeeee!!

Michael

Ben Masada

Dear Ben Masada,

May God Bless Your Soul !!

Michael

And one of your roommates made for you some bacon with his eggs! Poor fella! Did you call the Paramedics in time?

Ben Masada

Can keeping the Sabbath or refraining from pork erase sin? So excuse me while I believe in Jesus instead of the law

Hey Nonon, it is not my fault. You don't have to refrain yourself from eating pork and, you don't have to keep the Sabbath either. To refrain from either is not for you. Neither figures in the Noahide laws. But one thing I tell
you, he whom you worship as the son of God according to Acts 9:20 observed both as the Jew that he was.

daqq

Hey Nonon, it is not my fault. You don't have to refrain yourself from eating pork and, you don't have to keep the Sabbath either. To refrain from either is not for you. Neither figures in the Noahide laws. But one thing I tell
you, he whom you worship as the son of God according to Acts 9:20 observed both as the Jew that he was.

Acts 15:20-29 is given to new gentile converts yet there is no commandment in the Torah concerning the eating of things strangled or choked. Some try to associate the statement with an animal that "dies of itself" but that is simply not what the Acts statement says. The Acts 15 declaration therefore not only concerns Torah but Essene-Jewish law and that which may offend ones brother, (eating krea-flesh of something that had the blood of a living soul, Genesis 9:4, Romans 14:21, 1 Corinthians 8:13). And for those who do not realize it Yeshua was not ashamed to call those who are willing to become sanctified his brethren. :)

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
And one of your roommates made for you some bacon with his eggs! Poor fella! Did you call the Paramedics in time?

Dear Ben Masada,

No, nothing like that. No one made anything for me. If I want some eggs, I can make them. But no bacon with them for me. That is what I was trying to say, but I was making a joke about it. Jesus didn't eat bacon. Neither do I.

Michael

:angel: :cloud9: :rapture:

daqq

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

You likey? :) Likely for the same reason the Acts 15 injunction places only the initial "necessary things" upon new convert-kid-goats who are just starting off "in the milk of the Word", (Yerushalaim of above is our mother, [covenant]). Not that I was saying anyone in particular is a kid-goat but for the sake of such as are. :)