STEPHEN HAWKING IS A BELIEVER TODAY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You know, it's a serious subject and yet, you treat it as if it's just a silly, nothing. I'm not gonna indulge you.

I actually do not know what you are talking about. What are you saying might be viewed as silly and why do you believe that I am treating it as such?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Even though most of the posters on this thread, if not all, are 'unbelievers,' someday, they will be forced to become 'believers." (due to death) However, it will be too late for them at that time.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Even though most of the posters on this thread, if not all, are 'unbelievers,' someday, they will be forced to become 'believers." (due to death) However, it will be too late for them at that time.

Incorrect. But it is not true that all people are believers today.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

So spreading lie is true believers thing to do?

You still dont know you are wrong about your self assurance of your salvation.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Time didn’t exist before the big bang, so there is no time for god to make the universe in. It’s like asking directions to the edge of the earth; The Earth is a sphere; it doesn’t have an edge; so looking for it is a futile exercise.
-Stephen Hawking
Proof that he is in fact a blithering idiot. Assuming stuupid got the quote right.

I logged in just to :mock: Hawking

He is just another liar and criminal thief.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Like I said in the 'OP' Steven Hawking is now, a believer, unfortunately, at this very moment, he's in a place of unimaginable torment. He's there because he rejected the Gospel and instead, chose to be an atheist.

Anyone who rejects the 'Gospel' will have the same outcome.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If you happen to NOT get a response from 'Old GM' it's because I've dismissed you as being inconsequential in this thread. However, I want other posters/observers to see what you people have to say. That way, they can have something to consider and think about. And, make up their own minds.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
If you happen to NOT get a response from 'Old GM' it's because I've dismissed you as being inconsequential in this thread. However, I want other posters/observers to see what you people have to say. That way, they can have something to consider and think about. And, make up their own minds.

wow, what an excuse.

Your lie is exposed to the public, friend.

I can understand why you refuse to read my posts.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The Bible says in Psalm 14:1 "To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

So, according to God's Word (The Holy Bible), Steven Hawking was a fool.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Proof that he is in fact a blithering idiot. Assuming stuupid got the quote right.

I logged in just to :mock: Hawking

He is just another liar and criminal thief.

Hey Nick,

Your MAD friend, GM, just got bused of his self assurance salvation and cannot come up with any excuse to explain himself.

Would you like to help him out?

thanks.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
So, I believe what the Bible has to say, therefore, why should I consider anything Steven Hawking had to say, has any real value? After all, why should anyone trust the words of a fool?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

Maybe he started to see before death, maybe not.

It had to be pretty freaky for him when they took him into the supposed anti-gravity chamber and hung his limp body off those cables.

If he was even there at all..... hmmmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.