STEPHEN HAWKING IS A BELIEVER TODAY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
One does not have to concentrate and contemplate something that is readily seen as, false. If I were to tell someone; "I'm actually, Donald Trump," how long would it take you to recognize, I wasn't speaking the TRUTH?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
One does not have to concentrate and contemplate something that is readily seen as, false. If I were to tell someone; "I'm actually, Donald Trump," how long would it take you to recognize, I was'nt speaking the TRUTH?

I do not know what you are talking about.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Jacob, are you a member of the 'Body of Christ?' Do you have the Holy Spirit dwelling within you? Are you certain, if you were to die today, that you'd go directly to Heaven?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
"Might?" You don't really sound certain?

I am certain. I learned the use of the word might from the scriptures as I remember or understand. I will look to see what I can find.

See here:

KJV might

For example,

John 20:31 KJV - But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

Shalom.

Jacob

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I am certain. I learned the use of the word might from the scriptures as I remember or understand. I will look to see what I can find.

See here:

KJV might

For example,

John 20:31 KJV - But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

Shalom.

Jacob

excellent Jacob, thank you.

Bless you:)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jacob, are you a member of the 'Body of Christ?' Do you have the Holy Spirit dwelling within you? Are you certain, if you were to die today, that you'd go directly to Heaven?

The Spirit of God dwells in me.

See the following verse:

Romans 8:9 KJV - But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

I do not know about going directly to heaven. My understanding is that if I were to die one day some day I would be resurrected.

John 14:1-3 KJV - 1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. 2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if [it were] not [so], I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, [there] ye may be also.

Shalom.

Jacob

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Those who reject the 'Gospel' will not inherit eternal life. They'll instead, spend eternity in the 'Lake of Fire' along with Satan, etc. There are NO second chances once you close your eyes in death. If you happen to reject what God has offered through His Son, your 'Fate is sealed for eternity.' Only while your alive is God's Grace offered. After that...

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Those who reject the 'Gospel' will not inherit eternal life. They'll instead, spend eternity in the 'Lake of Fire' along with Satan, etc. There are NO second chances once you close your eyes in death. If you happen to reject what God has offered through His Son, your 'Fate is sealed for eternity.' Only while your alive is God's Grace offered. After that...

You make up your own salvation, not of Jesus.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You make up your own salvation, not of Jesus.

Meshak, you have told the posters on TOL, that you don't trust the Apostle Paul and what he wrote (Under the Inspiration of the Holy Spirit) so, as a consequence, you have rejected the ONLY plan God has to offer you. You're on your own, now. I'm not spending anymore time with you. Others have tried to explain the Gospel to you and you've shot them down every time. So, believe what you want and disbelieve everything else. That's your choice and you're welcome to it.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Meshak, you have told the posters on TOL, that you don't trust the Apostle Paul and what he wrote (Under the Inspiration of the Holy Spirit) so, as a consequence, you have rejected the ONLY plan God has to offer you. You're on your own, now. I'm not spending anymore time with you. Others have tried to explain the Gospel to you and you've shot them down every time. So, believe what you want and disbelieve everything else. That's your choice and you're welcome to it.

dont change the subject. We are talking about Jesus' salvation.

Most of you claim to be saved but that's not was the bible says.

You are spreading lie, friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.