Special counsel created for Trump-Russia investigation

glorydaz

Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

It appears that you don't want to talk about Donald Trump's Russian connections. Hmmmmmmm...

I hear that from a lot of Trump supporters (I believe they use the term "fake news").

How about we go through the chart one by one and you can refute the "garbage".

Let's start at the top of the chart and work our way down:

Alex Shnaider: Born in Russia, Shnaider co-financed a real estate project with Trump. Shnaider’s father-in-law, Boris J. Birshtein, was a close business associate of Sergei Mikhaylov, the head of one of the largest branches of the Russian mob.

Rex Tillerson: Tillerson, President Trump’s Secretary of State, worked on energy projects in Russia for two decades during his career at Exxon. He has publicly described his “very close relationship” with President Putin and was awarded Russia’s Order of Friendship in 2013, the highest state honor possible for a foreigner.
https://swalwell.house.gov/issues/russia-trump-his-administration-s-ties

Of course Rex is just loved by the Libertarian crowd for selling out the once God-fearing Boy Scouts of America to the man-boy lovers of America, but we'll stick with Tillerson's ties to Russia.

Refute the above and then we can continue, as there's much much more where that came from.

Guess you don't realize this is a small world. It's no longer odd for people to cross the ocean.

glorydaz

Have you ever noticed how Libertarians love government? If you don't believe me, just check out how many times a day they use the woodshed here on TOL.

Is this how make your profound deductions?

If we use the woodshed, we love government, and are Libertarians? :alien: