Special counsel created for Trump-Russia investigation

kmoney

Hall of Fame
And CNN is talking about it. The leader of fake news. I bet the failing NYT is all over it also. :devil:

exminister

Sounds like that would relieve congress to get back to their day job. But Trump won't give them a break. He should stay in Europe and the Middle East and then off to Russia to live out his life.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Sounds like that would relieve congress to get back to their day job. But Trump won't give them a break. He should stay in Europe and the Middle East and then off to Russia to live out his life.

Robert Mueller was appointed by Bush Jr. as FBI Director, and also worked under Obama, so both sides should be happy with this special counsel.

Has Donald Trump been told that Mueller doesn't have to be "loyal" to him? (sorry Donald, but you can't fire Robert Mueller).

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
e7c5083f08318b0cb7ea0397de4d28b8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Special counsel created for Trump-Russia investigation

Apparently the Trump Administration already knew that Michael Flynn was under investigation by the Department of Justice prior to being appointed as National Security Advisor!

What does General Flynn know that would result in the Trump Administration appointing someone to such a sensitive position - while under investigation?

Danoh

Sociopaths can't stay out of trouble for long.

:chuckle:

If Trump has proven anything over his long dirty career, it is that.

And that whenever he either gets away with a thing or is proven guiltless, he somehow turns that into his next self-inflicted destruction down the road a spell.

Reminds me of Mr. Magoo - ever one major self-inflicted disaster away; and ever oblivious to it all.

His old man really did a job on him as a kid...

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
reuters makes up fake news
"Fake news" being defined as anything that doesn't correspond to Trump supporters
"alternate universe!"

The special council has the reputation for being a "hard nose" investigator, whose reputation as a former FBI Director is legendary - this "false news" strategy won't count for "squat" when he finishes holding Trump and his advisors accountable for their actions!

Last edited:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
I’m not a fan of Trump or any president, but even less am I a fan of a political lynching of Trump.
Not only did "Donald Trump" fire Director Comey, he tried to intimidate him by bring up the prospect of "taped conversations!"

Initially VP Pence and Trump surrogates tried to use the report of the Assistant Attorney General as the pretext for the Comey firing - apparently the AAG made it known that he was not about to be co-opted by the White House!

President Trump, in his infinite wisdom, thinks that he can bully and intimidate FBI Directors and Assistant Attorney Generals with immunity!