Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

musterion

Was it Nang that accidentally revealed she's a leftist in favor of homosexual marriage, or was that another Reformed heavy hitter around here. Anyone recall? An amazing number of Reformed types are politically left.

john w

Hall of Fame
This is ridiculous. You have a false gospel and project it into scripture. You're a Deconstructionist of the worst kind.

As asked-18th time-Since you know what the term "Gospel" means, obviously:

Did Judas preach "the Gospel...that simple Gospel," that you referenced, in 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV?

What? No propozons, to answer, with a simple, yes, or no, Jerry?

"project it into scripture."-Pneumonia

That would be you, Jeremiah, as your definition of scripture, is your interpretation of it, not the objective words, written in "the volume of the book."

Devil boy.

john w

Hall of Fame
MADs are Deconstructionist selfish regretters, with no repentance granted by God.

Everyone with an ounce of sanity and common sense should see this from the last few posts.

They've "repented themselves" like Judas "repented himself". That's not salvific.

"with no repentance granted by God."-Pneumonia

Someone to Pneumonia: God is a woman, as I do not worship a book, in English, or in "the" Greek, and the Spirit told me that.

Pneumonia:

Silence.

Fraud...mystic....subjectivist....."ye shall be as gods".........

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
I have yet to know ANY Reformed who are Leftist to even the slightest extent. Homosexuality and God's definition of marriage are incompatible. Legislation and culture cannot change that morality. It can only pervert it with false ethics. This country stands judged by God with its Leftist hyper-liberalism and the corruption that is also in the Right.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
As asked-18th time-Since you know what the term "Gospel" means, obviously:

Did Judas preach "the Gospel...that simple Gospel," that you referenced, in 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV?

"project it into scripture."-Pneumonia

That would be you, Jeremiah, as your definition of scripture, is your interpretation of it, not the objective words, written in "the volume of the book."

Devil boy.

"with no repentance granted by God."-Pneumonia

Someone to Pneumonia: God is a woman, as I do not worship a book, in English, or in "the" Greek, and the Spirit told me that.

Pneumonia:

Silence.

You are a Deconstructionist who perverts objective truth with your subjective opinions as false doctrines and a false gospel.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I have yet to know ANY Reformed who are Leftist to even the slightest extent. Homosexuality and God's definition of marriage are incompatible. Legislation and culture cannot change that morality. It can only pervert it with false ethics. This country stands judged by God with its Leftist hyper-liberalism and the corruption that is also in the Right.

What about your own corruption PPS?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
He has a problem with speaking plain English. He hunts around Google looking for Scholarly words and phrases in order to bedazzle TOL posters. He's very insecure.

john w

Hall of Fame
You are a Deconstructionist who perverts objective truth with your subjective opinions as false doctrines and a false gospel.

No, fraud, your definition of objective revelation is:

Your understanding of the words of the book, not the words themselves. Thus, your "doctrine" determines what the words should be, and what scripture is. If the "in print" words of the bible do not agree with your interpretation, you change them, or redefine them.

You vile little demon-we are on to your devilish scam, satanic ploy. You learned that way back in Genesis 3 KJV, from your daddy the devil/subtil serpent...."...Yea, hath God said,...?"

As asked-19th time-Since you know what the term "Gospel" means, obviously:

Did Judas preach a false gospel, or "The Gospel....that simple Gospel?"

Which one, you fraud? Won't answer that simple question, will you, fraud, as you know, with all them fancy words, this MAD "heretic," the great, humble, saint John W., will send you reeling again, to the canvas, in a heep, slumped over, bloodied, on the side of the road, waiting for the devil, and his minions, to re-pump you full of bible mysticism, and agnosticism, and subjectivism, and sophistry, as you back up, and.............?

View attachment 24481

john w

Hall of Fame

Pneumonia:

Silence.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
As asked-19th time-Since you know what the term "Gospel" means, obviously:

Which one, you fraud? Won't answer that simple question, will you, fraud, as you know, with all them fancy words, this MAD "heretic," the great, humble, saint John W., will send you reeling again, to the canvas, in a heep, slumped over, bloodied, on the side of the road, waiting for the devil, and his minions, to re-pump you full of bible mysticism, and agnosticism, and subjectivism, and sophistry, as you back up, and.............?

View attachment 24481

You were clearly answered, Reductionist fool. Your false Judas repentance is noted.

john w

Hall of Fame
You were clearly answered, Reductionist fool. Your false Judas repentance is noted.

No, I've reduced you to sound bytes, assertion, and exposed you as a fraud, as asked-20th time-Since you know what the term "Gospel" means, obviously:

Yes, or no, Jerry?

View attachment 24482

The punk will not give a simple yes, or no, silent as a turkey farm, on Thanksgiving Day, as he demands from others, as his daddy the devil keeps telling him to spam what pappy devil says.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
MADs don't even know what Gospel means. Just as they have only "repented themselves" like Judas instead of having been granted repentance (the noun) from God.

There is nothing worse than a Dispensational Arminian or Open Theist. Nothing. It's the false gospel of Satan.

john w

Hall of Fame
MADs don't even know what Gospel means. Just as they have only "repented themselves" like Judas instead of having been granted repentance (the noun) from God.

There is nothing worse than a Dispensational Arminian or Open Theist. Nothing. It's the false gospel of Satan.
1.What does the term "gospel" mean, slick?

Nice change the subject with your "repentance" moving target.

2. Did Judas preach this "The Gospel," this "that simple Gospel," that you referenced in 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV?

21 requests-NADA.

3. What "the Gospel" did Judas preach, Jerry? Was it a "false gospel?"

For the 21st time, he drops back, and....

View attachment 24483

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
1.What does the term "gospel" mean, slick?

You should be finding out and telling me. Then you'll know instead of perverting the truth.

Nice change the subject with your "repentance" moving target.

I'm not the one with the moving target. You just don't know there are multiple words that can be repentance in English, but they don't mean the same thing. Judas just had dread of consequences with selfish regret and remorse because of being caught in the wrong. That's not the same repentance that is salvific.

You not knowing that is your own ignorance, and you'll never live it down. Your entire aggressive condescension is based on Judas and whether he shared the Gospel or not; and you don't even know what Gospel means any more than you know what repentance or sins means. You've got all the wrong definitions for every word you use and try to pummel others with in your stupidity.

2. Did Judas preach this "The Gospel," this "that simple Gospel," that you referenced in 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV?

Since you don't know what Gospel means or what repentance or sins mean, your quesiton is moot. And it's all you have, except the same ineffective and non-salvific regret and remorse of Judas.

3. What "the Gospel" did Judas preach, Jerry? Was it a "false gospel?"

More of the same ignorant posturing, Gomer.

For over the 20th time, he drops back, and....

View attachment 24483

The game is over. You've only "repented yourself", like Judas. You don't have the God-granted noun of repentance.

You've buried yourself and can't even know it.

Rail on. The Word I've sown will not return void, even though it will be for you and the MAD Judas-regretters.

You drilled yourself. You had no idea Judas only had non-salvific regret and remorse, just like your false repentance.

heir

TOL Subscriber
No. I'm "sore" because you and your deluded MAD peers worship the dead-letter English script on pages in a book, and then wage a false semantics war against those who don't believe in salvation by works in the least.

They just don't know how to decipher your false definitions and applications, and then can't respond without you tearing them to pieces over your OWN misapplication of terms from your worshipped dead English book script.
I believe the words on the pages of my King James Bible and how about that! The terms are defined therein! No need for a so called scholar of a language I neither read, speak or study to determine the meaning of PLAIN ENGLISH! You were talked out of believing God. What a tragedy!

No. You worship the dead-letter English script on pages in a book. His Logos is Jesus Christ.
I believe every word of my King James Bible and I will not be ashamed at the judgment seat.

Right. Not what you English script-worshippers mistakenly conceptualize it to mean.
You can't believe the words on the page mean what they say yet you say, "Right". How long does one have to study the "the Greek" before they can be saved? Can people be saved without knowing "the Greek"?

Yeah. Pisteuo. The faith is given to him and he believes. The verb structure doesn't agree with your conceptual perversion from worshipping the English script by the devices of Satan. Devices are concepts of the mind. Satan's have warped your view of scripture because you exalt the English script on pages in a book in your Bibliolatry.
Faith is not given to anyone and then they believe. Faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the word of God. In your world, it comes by "the Greek"?

Right. THE Gospel. Not "a" Gospel as one in succession after a previous one. THE Gospel. Stop worshipping dead English script on a page in a book.
"the gospel which was preached of me"

Galatians 1:11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.

Galatians 1:12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

What is it?

heir

TOL Subscriber
Right. For by THE grace (it's articular, and that means there's only ONE grace) are ye saved through THE faith (the NOUN, and it's articular, too; and that means there's one ONE faith).
It says "this grace" and it's a specific grace as in the unsearchable riches of Christ to these "you Gentiles" (Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV, Ephesians 3:1-9 KJV). You sure do like to change what the words of the Lord say.

You instead on multiples, and there's only THE for all of these. That's the Greek article. And it's your ignorance of basics in translation for interpretation. That's why yours is false.
You are a fake! It is you who cannot prove what you believe by the scriptures! You don't get to make up what you want them to say. What saith the scripture? You can't prove a thing!
And you won't be corrected by anyone. And you won't attend any church to be taught by anyone.
I am corrected by all scripture (2 Timothy 3:16-17 KJV.

Paul's grace. As joint-heir with Christ. And THE Gospel. Not A Gospel in a series of gospels. THE.
Paul's grace as in the grace that Paul preached! It is unlike that preached by Peter and the boys!

I've been corrected. I was a Dispensationalist heretic for nearly 3 decades. I'm the one who has been corrected by the depth, breadth, and height of the Word as it was breathed by God; instead of the shallow dead-letter English script on pages in a book that you worship instead of the Living Word by the Spirit.
made up

You MAD heretics are fighting a sidebar semantics war that is false definitions for false applications of words. And it's because you're all bibliolators worshipping the dead English script by your own perceptions from your flesh and carnal minds of pride.
Only a deceitful worker would have a problem with someone believing the pure words of the Lord in a King James Bible.

Last edited:

heir

TOL Subscriber
MADs don't even know what Gospel means.
good news
Just as they have only "repented themselves" like Judas instead of having been granted repentance (the noun) from God.
It is 'given" by God to the acknowledging of the truth (2 Timothy 2:25 KJV).

Just like Nang, you call 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV a "false gospel".

Status
Not open for further replies.