6feb012f79fc37432a2703a930ed2317.jpg

21f9934c8e3a451d614593b9fd9db78d.jpg

27c82ac31a1ec2fe971f1cfe222517d1.jpg

8fd845b08189bd827f169f99219b9b48.jpg

bc2507a80f1656434ef0b86d1e1780d1.jpg

269c8cd530a3b0bd97bf4bc8241a5421.jpg

49eb7ebfec23e3bbfd6251fd2608b11c.jpg

1bd3d5d5e187b4d6f1677a63dbd44f94.jpg

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Some Jerk Brought TNP to ToL

What is TNP?

The Naked Pastor.

I don't agree with everything he says, but he expresses controversial truths that need to be addressed by the brick and mortar BoC.

He also ascribes in man's need to allow God to draw them to Him, instead of trying to muscle towards Him through dogma and division.

One quick search for his cartoons and you will be occupied for hours. Laughing, crying, gasping and occasionally saying.... Ain't that the truth!

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Seems to me that he's more into judging the church than he is in judging sinners.

There are at least a couple of promo-homo sentiments expressed in those drawings. Does he think the church is too mean to rapists and child molesters as well or is it just the homosexual form of sexual pervert the church aught to be more accepting of?

Presuming to suggest that Jesus could identify with a closeted homosexual is blasphemy.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

Seems to me that he's more into judging the church than he is in judging sinners.

There are at least a couple of promo-homo sentiments expressed in those drawings. Does he think the church is too mean to rapists and child molesters as well or is it just the homosexual form of sexual pervert the church aught to be more accepting of?

Presuming to suggest that Jesus could identify with a closeted homosexual is blasphemy.

Clete,

Who did Jesus get nasty with?

The sinners, or the self professed saints?

And, is the body of Christ the people within the buildings?

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Clete,

Who did Jesus get nasty with?

The sinners, or the self professed saints?

And, is the body of Christ the people within the buildings?

He didn't sit on logs identifying with homos conflicted about whether to come out of the closet.

He didn't hang out with murderers, pedophiles and rapists. He hasn't pardoned them and He hasn't taught that such behavior shouldn't be criminal or that the penalty for those crimes shouldn't be death.

The ninth drawing from the top is blasphemy with your name on it.

And there is no such thing as "other orientations", sexual perversion is not the moral equivalent to denigrating women, (which the church does not do in the first place, by the way). This guy is just a liberal who hates the church because he loves perverts and thinks we all ought to be nice to sinners but it's alright to insult and ridicule the church. He's a liberal hypocrite.

Before you respond, read this...

http://kgov.com/nicer-than-God

and this...

http://kgov.com/should-christians-judge

They aren't as long as they look. Read them and take that blasphemous drawing down for crying out loud!

Clete

Sonnet

He didn't sit on logs identifying with homos conflicted about whether to come out of the closet.

He didn't hang out with murderers, pedophiles and rapists. He hasn't pardoned them and He hasn't taught that such behavior shouldn't be criminal or that the penalty for those crimes shouldn't be death.

And there is no such thing as "other orientations", sexual perversion is not the moral equivalent to denigrating women, (which the church does not do in the first place, by the way). This guy is just a liberal who hates the church because he loves perverts and thinks we all ought to be nice to sinners but it's alright to insult and ridicule the church. He's a liberal hypocrite.

Was King David a murderer / polygamist?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

Clete,

He did sit next to a Samaritan woman that was shacked up with her fifth man. Samaritans were the equivalent of homosexuals, to the Jews. They were despised as idol worshiping scum. The woman at the well even points out that Jews don't even associate with Samaritans, let alone drink from water that they would draw from a well.

John 4

9 “How is it that You, a Jew, ask for a drink from me, a Samaritan woman?” she asked Him. For Jews do not associate with Samaritans.

~ I ask you again, is the church the buildings where people gather?

As far as the ninth drawing from the top, I am heterosexual, but I do have homosexual friends.

Is there a reason you didn't answer my questions prior to your all but kind response?

You rest in him Clete, are you saying homosexuals can't?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

and this...

They aren't as long as they look. Read them and take that blasphemous drawing down for crying out loud!

Clete

I read your links. Bob E. has gone to great lengths to skirt around "Judge not".

I have a passage of scripture that I would appreciate you looking over as well.

Matthew 18:21-35

21 Then Peter came to him and asked, “Lord, how often should I forgive someone who sins against me? Seven times?”

22 “No, not seven times,” Jesus replied, “but seventy times seven!

23 “Therefore, the Kingdom of Heaven can be compared to a king who decided to bring his accounts up to date with servants who had borrowed money from him. 24 In the process, one of his debtors was brought in who owed him millions of dollars. 25 He couldn’t pay, so his master ordered that he be sold—along with his wife, his children, and everything he owned—to pay the debt.

26 “But the man fell down before his master and begged him, ‘Please, be patient with me, and I will pay it all.’ 27 Then his master was filled with pity for him, and he released him and forgave his debt.

28 “But when the man left the king, he went to a fellow servant who owed him a few thousand dollars. He grabbed him by the throat and demanded instant payment.

29 “His fellow servant fell down before him and begged for a little more time. ‘Be patient with me, and I will pay it,’ he pleaded. 30 But his creditor wouldn’t wait. He had the man arrested and put in prison until the debt could be paid in full.

31 “When some of the other servants saw this, they were very upset. They went to the king and told him everything that had happened. 32 Then the king called in the man he had forgiven and said, ‘You evil servant! I forgave you that tremendous debt because you pleaded with me. 33 Shouldn’t you have mercy on your fellow servant, just as I had mercy on you?’ 34 Then the angry king sent the man to prison to be tortured until he had paid his entire debt.

35 “That’s what my heavenly Father will do to you if you refuse to forgive your brothers and sisters from your heart.”

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

and this...

Clete

Clete,

I wrote this and quoted scripture in it today. Link Here

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Clete,

He did sit next to a Samaritan woman that was shacked up with her fifth man.
Being divorced is not a capital crime and neither is fornication.

Samaritans were the equivalent of homosexuals, to the Jews.
This was an absolutely unjust, foolish and frankly stupid thing to say.

There was no death penalty statute for having been born in Sumaria!

They were despised as idol worshiping scum.
Despising people is not wrong unless you do it unjustly.

The woman at the well even points out that Jews don't even associate with Samaritans, let alone drink from water that they would draw from a well.

There is no moral equivalence between homosexuality and being a Sumarian.

I ask you again, is the church the buildings where people gather?
I don't understand the relevance to the question. It seems to answer itself.

As far as the ninth drawing from the top, I am heterosexual, but I do have homosexual friends.
Then you are a fool.

Do you have rapist friends?

Do you have friends who molest children?

Do you have murderers that you call 'friend'?

Would an adulterer be able to be a member in good standing in your church?

Is there a reason you didn't answer my questions prior to your all but kind response?
What question?

You rest in him Clete, are you saying homosexuals can't?
NO! They can't! Of course they can't! What are you even talking about?

Do you think a rapist or child molester can rest in Christ between victims?

You cannot be a homo and a Christian at the same time - period.

Homo can repent and be saved but if you repent then you're not a homo any more.

You simply MUST read those articles are linked too! There are majorly important aspects of the Christian faith that you have misunderstood in a very serious way. You cannot do things better than God's way. You are being nicer than God. It does not work. You homo friend is far more likely to go to Hell because of your friendship. He is a disgusting pervert who hates God and whom God also hates, by the way. God will not hesitate for a moment to send him straight to Hell if he doesn't repent and why would he repent if no one ever bothers to tell him what he is. Why would he ever look for a savior if the fact that he is lost is never communicated to him in a meaningful way.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
I read your links. Bob E. has gone to great lengths to skirt around "Judge not".

I find this comment insulting in the extreme.

He hasn't skirted anything. The text itself says to judge with righteous judgement and that once you take the plank from your own eye you can see clearly to remove the speck from your bother's eye (i.e. you can judge your brother so long are you aren't being a hypocrite). The text is not teaching anything other than to not be a hypocrite. That's what it's teaching because that's what the text itself clearly states. No "skirting" required.

You have one chance and one single chance only. Explain specifically how that isn't true or concede that it is true.

If you choose to do otherwise, it'll be the last post of yours I ever read. I don't participate blasphemers and I don't waste my time with those who are intentionally dishonest. In short, I do NOT believe that you read either one of those articles. I think you've lied and I think you're a liberal homo-lover who thinks it's fine to judge so long as the object of your judgement is those awful mean Christians and not sexual perverts.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

Being divorced is not a capital crime and neither is fornication.

This was an absolutely unjust, foolish and frankly stupid thing to say.

There was no death penalty statute for having been born in Sumaria!

Despising people is not wrong unless you do it unjustly.

There is no moral equivalence between homosexuality and being a Sumarian.

I don't understand the relevance to the question. It seems to answer itself.

Then you are a fool.

Do you have rapist friends?

Do you have friends who molest children?

Do you have murderers that you call 'friend'?

Would an adulterer be able to be a member in good standing in your church?

What question?

NO! They can't! Of course they can't! What are you even talking about?

Do you think a rapist or child molester can rest in Christ between victims?

You cannot be a homo and a Christian at the same time - period.

Homo can repent and be saved but if you repent then you're not a homo any more.

You simply MUST read those articles are linked too! There are majorly important aspects of the Christian faith that you have misunderstood in a very serious way. You cannot do things better than God's way. You are being nicer than God. It does not work. You homo friend is far more likely to go to Hell because of your friendship. He is a disgusting pervert who hates God and whom God also hates, by the way. God will not hesitate for a moment to send him straight to Hell if he doesn't repent and why would he repent if no one ever bothers to tell him what he is. Why would he ever look for a savior if the fact that he is lost is never communicated to him in a meaningful way.

I find this comment insulting in the extreme.

He hasn't skirted anything. The text itself says to judge with righteous judgement and that once you take the plank from your own eye you can see clearly to remove the speck from your bother's eye (i.e. you can judge your brother so long are you aren't being a hypocrite). The text is not teaching anything other than to not be a hypocrite. That's what it's teaching because that's what the text itself clearly states. No "skirting" required.

You have one chance and one single chance only. Explain specifically how that isn't true or concede that it is true.

If you choose to do otherwise, it'll be the last post of yours I ever read. I don't participate blasphemers and I don't waste my time with those who are intentionally dishonest. In short, I do NOT believe that you read either one of those articles. I think you've lied and I think you're a liberal homo-lover who thinks it's fine to judge so long as the object of your judgement is those awful mean Christians and not sexual perverts.

Clete,

Your words are your heart. I have nothing further on these matters to discuss with you.

I would brandish core scripture with you, but with the insults you threw my way, I know a dead end when I see one.

I FIRMLY agree to disagree.

I do add, I'm not afraid of your words. Why do you fear mine?

Peace and grace Clete.

Resting in Him,

Nameless.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using TheologyOnline mobile app

Last edited:

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Clete,

Your words are your heart. I have nothing further on these matters to discuss with you.

I would brandish core scripture with you, but with the insults you threw my way, I know a dead end when I see one.

I FIRMLY agree to disagree.

Peace and grace Clete.

Resting in Him,

Nameless.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using TheologyOnline mobile app
You probably thought I was kidding. I wasn't.

Welcome to my ignore list.