So what is the problem

Cross Reference

John was sent from Heaven as well.

Jesus sends his disciples from heaven the same as He was sent.

The word came from Heaven but Jesus was born from mankind or the atonement was not effected.

You have given no scripture to support the idea that an incarnation occurred at the birth of Jesus because you are not a Christian taught by the Spirit of truth.

Joh 17:18 As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.

LA

\

When was Jesus sent into the world? Get that right before moving on.

Cross Reference

John 6:44-45 "No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day. It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me".

The problem is fundamental: This passage is not unto salvation but son-ship in the Father, the afterwards of salvation, by Christ jesus.

There is much to learn from God without going to Christ throughout the OT. However,in the NT for the one who is anxious about His soul who knows there is a God, God can now point him to Jesus, the man, Who defined God by His life. [That is what missionaries are for, to point them to the "Way"].. Without the witness of God doing the pointing, going to Jesus doesn't make sense. Enter Peter's testimony in Acts 2:22-24 spoken to those seeking more of God that they would show up for the feast for His blessing. Now consider those who are hearing with no explanation/understanding what is being spoken of in tongues which, no doubt, they would not have been able to understand without one. Enter Peter who stood up and, God using him, pointed them to Jesus by way of Peter's pronouncements with evidence following. . . :)

God's Truth

You listen to yourself and please leave me out out of your replies. Thanks.
This is a public site. If you do not even know that, how is it you have common sense for the things of God?

"Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:
. . . . . . God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it".
Acts 2:22-24(KJV)

It does not go well for you to ignore other scriptures. Jesus raised himself. If he did not raise himself, then he disobeyed God. Why do you want to make it as Jesus disobeyed his Father?

John 10:1
No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father."

Think about what you are doing and why you are doing it.

God's Truth

John was sent from Heaven as well.

Jesus sends his disciples from heaven the same as He was sent.

Jesus CAME from heaven.

No other man came from heaven.

The word came from Heaven but Jesus was born from mankind or the atonement was not effected.

You have given no scripture to support the idea that an incarnation occurred at the birth of Jesus because you are not a Christian taught by the Spirit of truth.

Joh 17:18 As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.

LA

\

You silly false judgements are only hurting yourself.

Cross Reference

This is a public site. If you do not even know that, how is it you have common sense for the things of God?

It does not go well for you to ignore other scriptures. Jesus raised himself. If he did not raise himself, then he disobeyed God. Why do you want to make it as Jesus disobeyed his Father?

John 10:1
No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father."

Think about what you are doing and why you are doing it.

Why do you want to ignore this??:

"Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:
. . . . . . God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it". Acts 2:22-24(KJV)

One more: "But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you." Romans 8:11 (KJV)

So what Sprit would that be, GT?? What Spirit raised Jesus from the dead . . . . "because it was not possible that he, Jesus, should be holden of it???????

God's Truth

Why do you want to ignore this??:

. . . . . . God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it". Acts 2:22-24(KJV)

One more: "But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you." Romans 8:11 (KJV)

So what Sprit would that be, GT?? What Spirit raised Jesus from the dead . . . . "because it was not possible that he, Jesus, should be holden of it???????

I have already explained it to you before. Some scriptures say the Father raised Jesus, some say Jesus raised himself, and some say the Holy Spirit raised Jesus.

YOU CAN'T ignore the scriptures!

God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are all one and same Holy Spirit. That is why they are interchangeable in the scriptures.

You better stop ignoring scripture. Reconcile.

John 10:18 No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father."

Cross Reference

I have already explained it to you before. Some scriptures say the Father raised Jesus, some say Jesus raised himself, and some say the Holy Spirit raised Jesus.

God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are all one and same Holy Spirit. That is why they are interchangeable in the scriptures.

John 10:18 No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father."

Lousy non answer. I don't expect it will ever change that integrity will come from you.<back on ignore>

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
If Jesus' spirit resides in the Spirit of God then Jesus is NOT alive. But, alas, He is not dead but alive in a "GLORIFIED BODY" and can go anywhere He desires to be seen of man. In Ex 33:18-20 He couldn't. He wasn't a man.

Joh 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

You are forcing your ignorant views onto scripture.

The Father has a Son called Jesus, who is not Himself.

The Father in Jesus said He would raise up Jesus from the dead as all other verses say He did.

LA

God's Truth

You are forcing your ignorant views onto scripture.

The Father has a Son called Jesus, who is not Himself.

The Father in Jesus said He would raise up Jesus from the dead as all other verses say He did.

LA

You say Jesus didn't raise himself so that means you call Jesus disobedient to the Father.