So what is the problem

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You say Jesus didn't raise himself so that means you call Jesus disobedient to the Father.

Jesus was dead, so He could not raise Himself.

Now you suggest Jesus could be disobedient to the Father, when all along you claim they are both one and the same.

Your view is a false one.

LA

God's Truth

Jesus was dead, so He could not raise Himself.

Now you suggest Jesus could be disobedient to the Father, when all along you claim they are both one and the same.

Your view is a false one.

LA

There are THREE, and the three are one and the same. God shows Himself as a Father and a Son, and is the Holy Spirit.

Now get back to the scripture you deny!

You make Jesus disobedient to the Father.

You cannot ever get around that.

Repent for what you do.

Jesus says he received a command from his Father to RAISE HIMSELF. You say no he did not.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
WHEN, LA, WHEN?

On more than one occasion, but particular to--

Mat 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
Mat 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Mat 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

LA

Cross Reference

well
Mat 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
Mat 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Mat 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

LA[/QUOTE]

Well, at least you don't believe it was when He was born. That's a relief.

Try beliving for Luke 4:1.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER

A person can be baptized in as many names as he wants.

But eternal life only comes from Jesus Christ.

His is the only name that counts.