So what is the problem

Cross Reference

So what is the problem if believing Jesus was more man than God while on Earth but a man as God intended man to be when He created Adam who, by Eve, would have "birthed" sons as Sons of God unto His Glory? If I said Jesus "held in trust" the complete Godhead would not have changed anything either. He was still a man in doing so and made intensely more vulnerable in every step of His life protecting what was in His trust, handling God's glory from His flesh even unto the cross. He didn't have to come as God-man. The Holy Spirit conception was the only way God could introduce a sinless man into Adam’s fallen race, He came to redeem? Being sinless and remaining that way was the only requirement for doing so and in the successful completion of His mission, His intended glorification by God was made a fact to be believed upon.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
So what is the problem if believing Jesus was more man than God while on Earth but a man as God intended man to be when He created Adam who, by Eve, would have "birthed" sons as Sons of God unto His Glory? If I said Jesus "held in trust" the complete Godhead would not have changed anything either. He was still a man in doing so and made intensely more vulnerable in every step of His life protecting what was in His trust, handling God's glory from His flesh even unto the cross. He didn't have to come as God-man. The Holy Spirit conception was the only way God could introduce a sinless man into Adam’s fallen race, He came to redeem? Being sinless and remaining that way was the only requirement for doing so and in the successful completion of His mission, His intended glorification by God was made a fact to be believed upon.

I said
Jesus was just a man. Now because He was sinless God was with Him. Just like God can be with us. If we submit. Some people cant handle the idea of Jesus doing all that suffering just for them. It feels them with guilt. So they try to make Him God because God does not suffer in the flesh. God is Spirit.

[2Co 5:19
19 that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation.
[Phl 2:13
13 for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for [His] good pleasure.

God's Truth

Man cannot become God; but, an all powerful God can do what ever He wants, and He can and did come as a Man.

God's Truth

So you don't believe Jesus Christ became Spirit?

We all have our spirits at conception. Jesus had his Spirit at conception; and, since he came from heaven, he had a Spirit before coming to earth.

So why would you ever say Jesus became Spirit?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER

"So is everyone who is born of the Spirit." (John 3:8)

Jesus is immortal and invisible.

"Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, to God who alone is wise, be honor and glory forever and ever." (1 Timothy 1:17)

God's Truth

"Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, to God who alone is wise, be honor and glory forever and ever." (1 Timothy 1:17)

That is about the Spirit. That is about God's Spirit. God's Spirit is Jesus' Spirit.

Jesus is God with a body.

Cross Reference

I said
Jesus was just a man. Now because He was sinless God was with Him. Just like God can be with us. If we submit. Some people cant handle the idea of Jesus doing all that suffering just for them. It feels them with guilt. So they try to make Him God because God does not suffer in the flesh. God is Spirit.

19 that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation.
13 for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for [His] good pleasure.

Then the Glorification of Jesus was meaningless?

Cross Reference

Man cannot become God; but, an all powerful God can do what ever He wants, and He can and did come as a Man.

And what God wanted from the beginning was for man to become as He is and He as they are, "I in them and they is us". Words spoken by the "Word of God" who indwelt the man Jesus. "I in you as you in me". Jesus. Read John 17:3 again . for the first time. In others words, "Ultimate Intimacy".

Cross Reference

We all have our spirits at conception. Jesus had his Spirit at conception; and, since he came from heaven, he had a Spirit before coming to earth.

I like that, however, if the child isn't born alive, what then of Jesus?

Adam and Jesus both came directly by the hand of God. Was why wasn't Adam God? Why did Jesus have to exclusively of Adam's race?

Cross Reference

Paul here is speaking of God, not Jesus. Jesus was not and is not invisible.

God's Truth

Paul here is speaking of God, not Jesus. Jesus was not and is not invisible.

CR, look at that scripture you say Paul is speaking of God, now, look what Revelations says:

Revelation 17:14
They will wage war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will triumph over them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings—and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers.”

Did you see it?

Revelations show us that Jesus is God.

Spirits are invisible; they have form and are see-through. A ghost is a spirit.

God's Truth

I like that, however, if the child isn't born alive, what then of Jesus?
The spirit goes back to God who determines where it goes.

Adam and Jesus both came directly by the hand of God. Was why wasn't Adam God? Why did Jesus have to exclusively of Adam's race?

The Bible says everything was made through, by, and in Jesus. When Adam and Eve sinned they were cast out. Only God can reconcile us back in, and He did by coming as a Man in the flesh.

God's Truth

And what God wanted from the beginning was for man to become as He is and He as they are, "I in them and they is us". Words spoken by the "Word of God" who indwelt the man Jesus. "I in you as you in me". Jesus. Read John 17:3 again . for the first time. In others words, "Ultimate Intimacy".

Right. God gave us freewill. He didn't want us programmed to love Him. He could have made us to do right and never do wrong; but then, what kind of love is that? He wanted us to chose to love Him; to knowingly love Him. To struggle to know and love Him.

God knew that Adam and Eve would sin. God had already made the plan for salvation to be through Jesus before God made anything. The world was made through Jesus, by Jesus, and for Jesus; but cast out and brought back by the same body humankind was made.

the589

I said

I don't think G-d is with him because He is sinless but because it was the will of G-d and prophecy to bring the messiah into this world

It's not biblical to say Jesus is G-d but what is is to say Jesus is the son of G-d. Anyway I don't have a problem

God's Truth

I don't think G-d is with him because He is sinless but because it was the will of G-d and prophecy to bring the messiah into this world

It's not biblical to say Jesus is G-d but what is is to say Jesus is the son of G-d. Anyway I don't have a problem

The Bible shows us that God the Father came as a Son in the flesh.

The Bible shows us that Jesus is God the Father.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus has his own Spirit within him.

His Spirit is the Spirit of God.

Our spirit is the spirit of ourselves; but, and, we are given the Spirit of God to live with our spirit.

It was a yes or no question.

It sounds like your answer is no.

Jesus is Spirit. That simplifies it for you.

Spirit is not material, you can't see it with human eyes.

the589

The Bible shows us that God the Father came as a Son in the flesh.

The Bible shows us that Jesus is God the Father.

I guess i'm more literal. I mean there's many more verses but just a few

Acts 8:37
Mark 1:1
Matthew 27:43
John 1:34
John 1:49
John 10:36