Since Christ's blood is not for Gentiles, will 2P2Pers please explain what atones

SaulToPaul 2

The times of refreshing are the spirit of God coming in Acts. The fulfillment is not exact like the past. The Israel that was envisioned was going to be a blessing to the world through the same message of Christ. this is why Ps 68 mentions the Messianic gifts to be given after Messiah's ascension (as interp'd by Eph 4). This is why the mission, not the land of Israel, is the attention of the apostles all through Acts, and they keep trying to get those with the background of Judaism to take up the mission, right to the last paragraph. It is never about a fulfillment in the previous sense, never a replication of the monarchy of the past etc.

By now it seems like you would see this from 2-3, 13, 15 and 26 of Acts, but the roots of the land of Israel fulfillment run deeper in you and those in 2P2P than does the truth as found in Christ.

:chuckle:

Bible believers do not talk this way. Your commentaries are doing you a great disservice.

Interplanner

There are countless proofs of the fulfillment not being/reading like it would in the OT: 'destroy this temple, and I will rebuild it in 3 days.'

Acts 15:15: 'I will rebuild the fallen tent of David' is said to be the incoming Gentile believers.

Get used to it.

Right Divider

Body part
There are countless proofs of the fulfillment not being/reading like it would in the OT: 'destroy this temple, and I will rebuild it in 3 days.'

Acts 15:15: 'I will rebuild the fallen tent of David' is said to be the incoming Gentile believers.

Get used to it.
No, it is not. Words are inadequate to describe your ignorance.

Israel was ALWAYS supposed to lead the nations to God. It was one of THEIR God given responsibilities.

Amos 9:11-15 (KJV)
(9:11) In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof; and I will raise up his ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old: (9:12) That they may possess the remnant of Edom, and of all the heathen, which are called by my name, saith the LORD that doeth this. (9:13) Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that the plowman shall overtake the reaper, and the treader of grapes him that soweth seed; and the mountains shall drop sweet wine, and all the hills shall melt. (9:14) And I will bring again the captivity of my people of Israel, and they shall build the waste cities, and inhabit [them]; and they shall plant vineyards, and drink the wine thereof; they shall also make gardens, and eat the fruit of them. (9:15) And I will plant them upon their land, and they shall no more be pulled up out of their land which I have given them, saith the LORD thy God.

It is talking about the RESTORATION of Israel.

Jerry Shugart

The times of refreshing are the spirit of God coming in Acts.

No, the arrival of the times of refreshing is dependent on the return of the Lord Jesus back to the earth:

"Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, that the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord; And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you"
(Acts 3:19-20).​

SaulToPaul 2

Get used to it.

:chuckle:

john w

Hall of Fame
YOU said Jesus did NOT teach that he would die and raise again.

I proved you wrong with scriptures.
No, the only thing you proved, is that you are a moron, drunk, as I showed you chapter, verse, that the dbr was hid from the 12, prior to its occurrence:

"For he taught his disciples, and said unto them, The Son of man is delivered into the hands of men, and they shall kill him; and after that he is killed, he shall rise the third day. But they understood not that saying, and were afraid to ask him." Mark 9:31-32 KJV

"Then he took unto him the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished. For he shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on: And they shall scourge him, and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again. And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken." Luke 18:31-34 KJV

"For as yet they knew not the scripture, that he must rise again from the dead." John 20:9 KJV

john w

Hall of Fame
He has said many times that Jesus didn't teach it. Since I have proven it with scriptures that Jesus taught it, he is now changing it to the fact that it wasn't well understood by the disciples.

No, I said He taught the historical impending fulfillment of the dbr, according to prophecy, but not the doctrinal significance, and that He hid it from the 12, the devil, and his minions,you idiot.

john w

Hall of Fame
I want a madist to start answering questions instead of mere denial and all their insults "foolish woman".

Her hypocritical con game of "start answering questions," all the while punting this question, for years:

Do you agree, that not all of what the Lord Jesus Christ commanded on earth, is directed for everyone's obedience?

Yes, or no.

Watch the evasion/spam. Watch.

john w

Hall of Fame
I hear his golf score is up to 95 from 82. He told Roger this when he came up to the Club for a "look see".

I hear that he quipped,"I see SNAP is down a buck and a dime, in heavy trading, as the short covering seems to have subsided a bit."

john w

Hall of Fame
Do you feel like IP is "shorting" the Bible and is "going long" on the commentaries?

Yes, RD! He seems to put an "aggressive buy" on his dusty commentaries, although I have a "sell" rating, "underweight,""reduce" recommendation on them/him, and having a quite bullish rating on the bible, the greatest blue chip/rock book, of all time!

daqq

Since Christ's blood is not for Gentiles, will 2P2Pers please explain what atones
Everytime the new covenant for the sins of mankind is explained in plain English, the brilliant 2P2P guys here turn on their TVs for more cartoons and go 'huh'? Please explain that, IP.

I have therefore come to the conclusion that Christ crucified in 2P2P has nothing to do with Gentiles, because then the 2P2P confusion of the new covenant would be exposed naked for what it is.

Logically, this means that some other crucifixion or gospel or method of atonement is now needed for the sins of Gentiles (inc. me--INCLUDING THEM!!!).

They must explain what this method is and when and where.

Can you please explain how you yourself have the blood of Messiah?
How is it that you actually know you have it?

SaulToPaul 2

Yes, RD! He seems to put an "aggressive buy" on his dusty commentaries, although I have a "sell" rating, "underweight,""reduce" recommendation on them/him, and having a quite bullish rating on the bible, the greatest blue chip/rock book, of all time!

Reckon this Interplanner feller needs to get out of this Bible interpretation business and go into septic tank sales?